PDA

View Full Version : Another side of Ryan Spadola

tony
12-07-2011, 05:35 PM
http://articles.mcall.com/2011-11-30/sports/mc-lehigh-feature-1129-20111130_1_lehigh-offensive-coordinator-ryan-spadola-mountain-hawks

On Wednesday, five years to the day that his father passed away, Ryan Spadola spoke about what his father meant to him and how he's still driving him toward excellence

The most interesting thing in his bio (from my perspective):
school record holder in all track events

heffray
12-07-2011, 05:50 PM
http://articles.mcall.com/2011-11-30/sports/mc-lehigh-feature-1129-20111130_1_lehigh-offensive-coordinator-ryan-spadola-mountain-hawks

Clearly he's a stellar athlete, a better reciever than any we have. I think his comments, though ill-advised, where blown way out of proportion, suspension or not.

(wait, was I not supposed to bring that up? are you going to lock this post too?)

Fightin' Bison
12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
This belongs in "Division I / FCS News."

unbison
12-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Everything in its place o my o my I mean wow

jimmyptubas
12-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I would really like to know if we will be seeing him play or not. Either way, I still think we win!

coloradobison
12-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Izzo tweeted that their coach said there was no new news on that subject and that it looks like he is playing.

BisonNeil
12-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Izzo tweeted that their coach said there was no new news on that subject and that it looks like he is playing.

Of course he is. There was never any question.

Only the young and very naive would read something on an internet site such as AGS, see an unsubtantiated post with nothing to support its veracity, and come away thinking it was true. Perhaps this comes as a shock to many of you, but the the world wide web is not THE source of factual information you think it is.

gotts
12-07-2011, 09:16 PM

Only the young and very naive would read something on an internet site such as AGS, see an unsubtantiated post with nothing to support its veracity, and come away thinking it was true. Perhaps this comes as a shock to many of you, but the the world wide web is not THE source of factual information you think it is.

Did you sit in section 17 last week?

CaBisonFan
12-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Do we have any good citizen stories about any of our players?

SamsRams
12-07-2011, 09:38 PM
My favorite quote
"we're a fluke"

MN_BISON
12-07-2011, 09:44 PM

Gee thanks Neil, what would we ever do here without your knowledge of the world. :bowdown:

HandoEX
12-07-2011, 10:02 PM
school record holder in all track events
high jump?
long jump?
100m?
200m?
400m?

Wow, is he also one of them jeenyusses and reelly good lookin to?

:biggrin:

Notorious
12-07-2011, 10:07 PM
So.....

Spadola(z) = not racist

but,

Spadol"er" = racist?

Right????

bri-dog
12-07-2011, 11:10 PM
So.....

Spadola(z) = not racist

but,

Spadol"er" = racist?

Right????

Well, if you wanna call a Spadola a Spadola...

Superfan
12-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Well, if you wanna call a Spadola a Spadola...

None of you know shit from Spadola

Notorious
12-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Spadola?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Af295Y1vSIA/TcHIXiINcAI/AAAAAAAADBI/Z3DRsmyrxxc/s1600/fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982-sean-penn-pic-3.jpg

Notorious
12-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Spaaaaaa-dooooooooo-laaaaaaaa.....

http://imamook.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/ricola.jpg

MAKBison
12-08-2011, 12:22 AM
this thread should be in the watering-hole right?

A1pigskin
12-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Interesting article. Sounds like Bison will need to contain him.

CaBisonFan
12-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Why is a thread about an opposing player here? Are we playing 'him' on Saturday?

Bison bison
12-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Playas gotta play.

I wouldn't dare end that first word with an 'er'.

Also, was at Lowes last night looking for shovels - Man it was like I hit Spadola!

heffray
12-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Interesting article. Sounds like Bison will need to contain him.

I like you called us "Bison" and not "THE Bison." I think it's more domineering that way...

SamsRams
12-08-2011, 03:17 AM
just to be clear he does not hold all records for their track program since the longest race he ran was the 800. But lets not let facts get in the way of wut someone posted on the internet!

HandoEX
12-08-2011, 08:52 PM

Sweet, I'm young again!!!

steelbison
12-08-2011, 08:59 PM

Are you ever right, I'm just wondering. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would be dangerous.

SoundsLikeSamhumann
12-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Tourguide is Right. Why cant we get Ron Hunter to comment on the situation?

CAS4127
12-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Is anyone besides me wondering anymore why this story was released this week????!!!!!

SoundsLikeSamhumann
12-08-2011, 09:05 PM
because it happened SATURDAY MORNING.. thus not reacted or reported until office hours monday morning? cmon CAS, brighten up

tony
12-08-2011, 09:09 PM
just to be clear he does not hold all records for their track program since the longest race he ran was the 800. But lets not let facts get in the way of wut someone posted on the internet!

Wow, didn't think I needed to fact check Lehigh's roster notes. Well, that's not nearly as impressive.

It made me wonder if anybody had ever swept the record book at some Class B school because I was no Bruce Jenner on the track... I know I've seen some Class B that show track records that looked pretty easy to reach.

BisonNeil
12-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Are you ever right, I'm just wondering. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would be dangerous.

I am not surprised a dim bulb like you believes everything on the internet is factual. Knock yourself out buddy getting all worked up about the NCAA screwing Spadola because of a tweet and other asundry pieces of blatant crap posted on the web. Many of us have known for sometime that you don't give a damn about what is factual. You only care about being a first class arse.

gotts
12-08-2011, 10:47 PM
I am not surprised a dim bulb like you believes everything on the internet is factual. Knock yourself out buddy getting all worked up about the NCAA screwing Spadola because of a tweet and other asundry pieces of blatant crap posted on the web. Many of us have known for sometime that you don't give a damn about what is factual. You only care about being a first class arse.

So is that a yes, you sat in Section 17 last week?

steelbison
12-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I am not surprised a dim bulb like you believes everything on the internet is factual. Knock yourself out buddy getting all worked up about the NCAA screwing Spadola because of a tweet and other asunry pieces of blatant crap posted on the web. Many of us have known for sometime that you don't give a damn about what is factual. You only care about being a first class arse.

I don't give a damn about what is factual? Really, what the hell are you talking about.

I'm not the one who calls people names or think their smarter than everyone else. That's you...I've just been pointing out the shit you've been spewing on this site in the past few weeks.

But I'm the dim bulb.....You are the ONLY fool that predicted we would lose to Western Illinois, you also said if we beat JMU it would be by one score and basically called people stupid for thinking otherwise. You also posted the LeHigh WR would be playing saturday....see a trend....I do..