PDA

View Full Version : Getting to the game

TQ16
12-07-2011, 01:49 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I made a new thread.

I was wondering if anybody is going to be making the trip up from the cities area? I'm in Cannon Falls and just wanted to see how receptive someone might be of riding together. You should know I'm super shady and this would be the worst mistake of your life (ask sav, ming, hando, 4m and others) but at least I'm asking nicely. I'll be at the FFD regardless but thought I might as well look into another option.

TransAmBison
12-07-2011, 02:08 PM

I was wondering if anybody is going to be making the trip up from the cities area? I'm in Cannon Falls and just wanted to see how receptive someone might be of riding together. You should know I'm super shady and this would be the worst mistake of your life (ask sav, ming, hando, 4m and others) but at least I'm asking nicely. I'll be at the FFD regardless but thought I might as well look into another option.If you have a goat Answer Guy might pick you up.

CAS4127
12-07-2011, 04:41 PM

I was wondering if anybody is going to be making the trip up from the cities area? I'm in Cannon Falls and just wanted to see how receptive someone might be of riding together. You should know I'm super shady and this would be the worst mistake of your life (ask sav, ming, hando, 4m and others) but at least I'm asking nicely. I'll be at the FFD regardless but thought I might as well look into another option.

If I recall correctly, Lehigh Guy was flying into Fargo and driving up-->enjoy!!:biggrin:

runtheoption
12-07-2011, 05:16 PM
If I recall correctly, Lehigh Guy was flying into Fargo and driving up-->enjoy!!:biggrin:

Fargo to Cannon Falls to Fargo is a little out of the way for Lehigh Guy.

CAS4127
12-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Fargo to Cannon Falls to Fargo is a little out of the way for Lehigh Guy.

Sh*t-->I meant he was flying into Mpls.!!! The Who jersey hangover is still affecting my thoughts!!:biggrin:

TQ16
12-08-2011, 01:14 PM
well if anybody hears of something please let me know. I appreciate it

KTF
12-08-2011, 01:16 PM
PM bisondad, he lives in Cannon Falls and maybe is coming up?

TQ16
12-08-2011, 01:41 PM
I havent gotten a chance to see him this week, so I put it on the board first, but I will be asking him as well.