PDA

View Full Version : Televised Question

ThundarStruck
12-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Last year I recall watching the Quarterfinal game from the comforts of my apartment on I believe North Dakota NBC. Anybody recall why this might be?

HooliganBison
12-07-2011, 01:25 PM
ESPN owns the rights too ALL FCS playoff games this year and will not sell to local stations. Pretty sure last year they only owned the rights to Semi's and Championship.

ThundarStruck
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
ESPN owns the rights too ALL FCS playoff games this year and will not sell to local stations. Pretty sure last year they only owned the rights to Semi's and Championship.

This makes sense. Too bad that changed this year. Not that I mind going to the games!

KC Bison
12-07-2011, 01:49 PM
When you are in KC, you don't have the option of going to the game. So, it pisses me off that there is no way to buy seeing the game this week. I have Dish network and Century LInk DSL and neither of them are part of ESPN3.

Bisonguy
12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
When you are in KC, you don't have the option of going to the game. So, it pisses me off that there is no way to buy seeing the game this week. I have Dish network and Century LInk DSL and neither of them are part of ESPN3.

Just join Bisonator's group. There are ways to get ESPN3 if your ISP doesnt' provide it.

TransAmBison
12-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Just join Bisonator's group. There are ways to get ESPN3 if your ISP doesnt' provide it.Not able to go to the game Saturday?

KSBisonFan
12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Come to the watch party in KC.
I'm planning on it at this point in time.

Kansas City, MO
3pm Kick-off
Coach's Bar and Grill
414 W. 103 St.
Kansas City, MO 64101
816-941-2286
www.coach-s.com
Host: Bradley Johnson ‘85
brad.ks.johnson@gmail.com or 701-400-0844

Gully
12-07-2011, 02:34 PM

That's exactly what ESPN wants. The more people upset, the more pressure on providers to pony up for ESPN3.

HerdBot
12-07-2011, 03:40 PM
That's exactly what ESPN wants. The more people upset, the more pressure on providers to pony up for ESPN3.

Problem is no company is going to make this available in the next 3 1/2 days so it's not worth complaining to the providers. ESPN deserves the criticism
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=contact/index
Complete this web form

Email
george.bodenheimer@espn.com
support@espncustomercare.com