PDA

View Full Version : LehighGuy

admin
12-07-2011, 06:11 AM
His posts will have to be approved from now on... an extremely unlikely event.

aces1180
12-07-2011, 01:07 PM
His posts will have to be approved from now on... an extremely unlikely event.

Any way you can delete those posts he made regarding NDSU player Tweets? If you already did, thank you.

tony
12-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Any way you can delete those posts he made regarding NDSU player Tweets? If you already did, thank you.

But what if I accidentally deleted the whole thread? That would be a tragedy.

Bison"FANatic"
12-07-2011, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't delete the thread yet. There is some good discussion about the use of words in different culture and how the meaning to one can be a total different meaning to someone else. There are some very good cultural diversity and different cultural sensitivity issues that were discussed. "We" can choose to stick our head in the ground and pretend the use of the word does not exist or we can choose to discuss its use and learn from it and how it is used. See MAKbisons post.

tony
12-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't delete the thread yet. There is some good discussion about the use of words in different culture and how the meaning to one can be a total different meaning to someone else. There are some very good cultural diversity and different cultural sensitivity issues that were discussed. "We" can choose to stick our head in the ground and pretend the use of the word does not exist or we can choose to discuss its use and learn from it and how it is used. See MAKbisons post.

I know the word exists but it is patently unfair to pillory Spadola for using what, for him, might have been vernacular. Plus, from what I saw when initially researching Lehigh, the thread title itself is misleading (although, based on what I've seen, it's Lehigh's own website that appears to be misleading.)

MNLonghorn10
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Ban him for bein stupid since he thinks black people cant say the n word since white people cant

TbonZach
12-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Ban him for bein stupid since he thinks black people cant say the n word since white people cant

In that case, I should probably get banned, too. :facepalm: (ok, don't really ban me, but I think my point is made)

Anyway, I didn't think LehighGuy was all that bad until that thread got started.

MNLonghorn10
12-07-2011, 03:26 PM
In that case, I should probably get banned, too. :facepalm: (ok, don't really ban me, but I think my point is made)

Anyway, I didn't think LehighGuy was all that bad until that thread got started.
id pay good money to see u in the inner city and explain it to black people..

i dont get why white people care about gga..its like white people sayin buddy

BadlandsBison
12-07-2011, 03:28 PM
id pay good money to see u in the inner city and explain it to black people..

i dont get why white people care about gga..its like white people sayin buddy

If Oprah doesn't like, then this guy doesn't like it

HerdBot
12-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks for deleting that. what a crap thread. me thinks they are trying to spread rumors so the word gets out and they change the game plan. what other reason would a fan spread rumors about their own players? and drag our players through the mud while doing it.

CAS4127
12-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Thanks for deleting that. what a crap thread. me thinks they are trying to spread rumors so the word gets out and they change the game plan. what other reason would a fan spread rumors about their own players? and drag our players through the mud while doing it.

Distraction!! No doubt in my mind that our entire team was aware of that rumor last night and spent a considerable amount of time discussing it rather than the game.