PDA

View Full Version : Sdsu

roadwarrior
12-06-2011, 12:29 AM
The Bison wrestlers host the rabbits in the first home dual of the season Tue Dec 6 at the BSA.

BisoninNWMN
12-06-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm there tonight!!!!

Should be a Bison win.....Bison are a better squad.

GO BISON

bisoningrandforks
12-07-2011, 12:46 AM
bison up 15....3....monk just won by dec.

roadwarrior
12-07-2011, 02:04 AM
Bison win 32-9. I was most impressed by true freshman Evan Knutson at HWT for the Bison.

56BISON73
12-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Bison win 32-9. I was most impressed by true freshman Evan Knutson at HWT for the Bison.

Kid look very good. Enjoyed all the matches.

onbison09
12-07-2011, 03:07 AM
Been awhile since we've had a legit heavyweight (unless I'm blanking on someone). Good job Bison!

BisoninNWMN
12-07-2011, 10:43 AM

road.....you are right, he is going to be a very good one for us. He was running sprints after his match....stud! The SDSU HWT should have been called for unsportsmanlike conduct....he threw a couple of elbows during the match but the ref did not see them.

SDSU's style is boring for a fan to watch. They sit back and wait to counter-attack, but that is probably their coach's style. They could have been called for stalling many more times.

Overall, the Bison have a pretty solid line-up this year. 2 senior starters. It will be fun to watch this Bison team wrestle Nebraska on the 18th with a full week of rest.

Could have been a Bison shutout but our 197 guy just got caught and stuck and Diamond lost by 1 point.

Great job wrestlers.

56BISON73
12-07-2011, 11:34 PM
road.....you are right, he is going to be a very good one for us. He was running sprints after his match....stud! The SDSU HWT should have been called for unsportsmanlike conduct....he threw a couple of elbows during the match but the ref did not see them.

SDSU's style is boring for a fan to watch. They sit back and wait to counter-attack, but that is probably their coach's style. They could have been called for stalling many more times.

Overall, the Bison have a pretty solid line-up this year. 2 senior starters. It will be fun to watch this Bison team wrestle Nebraska on the 18th with a full week of rest.

Could have been a Bison shutout but our 197 guy just got caught and stuck and Diamond lost by 1 point.

Great job wrestlers.

Did you catch the SDSU HWT bitching to the scores table about pronouncing his name correctly when they introduced him?

BisoninNWMN
12-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Did you catch the SDSU HWT bitching to the scores table about pronouncing his name correctly when they introduced him?

No, PL, I didn't.....I cannot remember him going up but noticed they all went up to the score table before coming out to wrestle.

Good to see ya PL....puttin in some overtime up here this week for ya....:biggrin: