PDA

View Full Version : Sold out already?

GOB1SON
12-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Just on gobison (hmmm, how any advice on how I can get my wife on gobison?)...

anyway reserved seats are gone.

GA still available.

Good grief.

KTF
12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Just remember they release season tickets spots that are not sold on wednesday morning @ 8am so you may have a chance at still getting some reserved seats if you haven't bought already...

GOB1SON
12-05-2011, 01:25 PM
I have my tickets. Not to worry. Just getting a few requests from friends for tics.

Could be a tough game to get into.

I bet it I stopped by Horny Bison on Saturday, I could find tickets just laying around to steal.

BisonBabe
12-05-2011, 01:42 PM
If anyone has GA tickets I suggest being in line at the FargoDome at 1pm to get good seats. Doors open at 1:30 and last week the line was long. Also to expedite your entrance to the game leave your purses & bags out in your car if you don't need them. Makes it much faster for the rest of us :)

ndbj52
12-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Extra student tickets will probably also be released later too

Strommer10
12-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Extra student tickets will probably also be released later too
Hopefully there are a few more students this week, last week was better than I expected however.

CHADSTAUS
12-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Our crowd WILL be the decieding factor this week.

bkit29
12-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Hopefully there are a few more students this week, last week was better than I expected however.

is this finals week? cause if it is, there will be a bad student showing. everyone going back for xmas.

NDSUstudent
12-05-2011, 10:24 PM
is this finals week? cause if it is, there will be a bad student showing. everyone going back for xmas.

Next week is finals week....

344Johnson
12-05-2011, 10:35 PM
We are...the Pride of North Dakota! Lets sell it out.

Strommer10
12-05-2011, 10:38 PM
An interesting note: A guy I know from the ticket department told me today that they received over 6,000 phone calls from noon to 1pm yesterday! Plus a solid line for the first 3 hours they were open. I picked my student ticket up today and there were still people in line around 3pm today.

BFKasper14
12-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Damn. I need to get my ass over to the Union, STAT!

imabison
12-05-2011, 10:54 PM
An interesting note: A guy I know from the ticket department told me today that they received over 6,000 phone calls from noon to 1pm yesterday! Plus a solid line for the first 3 hours they were open. I picked my student ticket up today and there were still people in line around 3pm today.

Slight exaggeration on the line length and time. I was that there shortly after 3 and while the "windows" were full there was no line.

Strommer10
12-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Slight exaggeration on the line length and time. I was that there shortly after 3 and while the "windows" were full there was no line.
I was in line slightly before 3 and there were two people at each window and there was a group behind me at the student window. So not too far off. :nod:

BigBison
12-06-2011, 03:17 AM
I went there at about 2pm today and the line was 100 people deep down the hall. Pretty bad ass!

4mcruenomore
12-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Just ordered mine.

unbison
12-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Just ordered mine.
ahahahaaaamazing

4mcruenomore
12-06-2011, 03:39 AM
ahahahaaaamazing

Dude, when you are from western NoDak, you take care of f*ckin' business.

unbison
12-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Dude, when you are from western NoDak, you take care of f*ckin' business.
well us pompous eastsiders already had our tickets bizness done

NDSU_grad
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Just ordered two general admission. Guy told me there's about 80 ga left. It's possible more sideline reserved will open up but that's pretty damn impressive.

Ferd
12-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Unsold season tickets go on sale tomorrow 8:00AM. Be there early!

ThundarStruck
12-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Ordered 4 off gobison.com at noon sharp on Sunday. Section 2, me likey the sideline view!! Bringing the wife and in-laws! To say I am pumped for Saturday is an understatement.

NDSU_grad
12-06-2011, 07:04 PM
The guy I talked to said I could upgrade for just the difference in cost of the tickets. I plan on being on the phone at 7:59 tomorrow morning. :)

Professor Chaos
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
The south end zone student sections (10-12) just went on sale as GA: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400&_MODE_=EVENTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=268681

RadBison
12-06-2011, 08:38 PM
The south end zone student sections (10-12) just went on sale as GA: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=2400&_MODE_=EVENTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=268681

Damn, I was hoping they'd hold off on selling those until the Season tickets go on sale. Kind of ruins my back up plan.....

Bison03
12-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Damn, I was hoping they'd hold off on selling those until the Season tickets go on sale. Kind of ruins my back up plan.....

The sooner the better. Anyone have any idea how student tickets are selling?

northendzone
12-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Good Question - Also does anyone know if they sold the section 23 seats yet that we're released later in the week last week? Hopefully they release all available tomorrow morning vs. staggering it, I think that having as much available all we would help. Now that they are selling end zone student tickets that is good, these will easily be gone before the end of the week.

Hammersmith
12-07-2011, 01:16 PM
I think sales are brisk this morning. The website seems locked in a loop. I assume that's because too many people are trying to use it. Thankfully, I got my tickets at 8:01; about 15 seconds after the new tickets went up. I get to throw stuff at PL and make him more deaf than he already is(I'm about 4 rows behind him). [maniacal laughter] Ha, ha, ha. [/maniacal laughter]

HooliganBison
12-07-2011, 01:23 PM
If you didn't get in right at 8:01-8:02, it is painfully slow but there are some good seats that will show up. I upgraded nicely this morning.

RadBison
12-07-2011, 01:47 PM

Thankfully I got in at 8:01 as well and snagged 3 in Sec 19.

NDSU_grad
12-07-2011, 01:51 PM
The phones were busy all morning but I got some through the website at about 8:40. Section 4, row W. Not great, but better than the endzone general admission I had earlier.

Hammerhead
12-07-2011, 02:05 PM
I don't know if this helps answer your question, but the best tickets available when I checked about 10 minutes ago were in Section 23, row AA.

Good Question - Also does anyone know if they sold the section 23 seats yet that we're released later in the week last week? Hopefully they release all available tomorrow morning vs. staggering it, I think that having as much available all we would help. Now that they are selling end zone student tickets that is good, these will easily be gone before the end of the week.

GradBison
12-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Crap.. bad time for this.

Advisory: GoBison.com and other web sites in the Neulion family are currently experience technical difficulties #MyOhMy

http://twitter.com/#!/WJeffSchwartz/status/144440526345748480

TbonZach
12-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Out of curiosity I went to gobison.com to see what was left for tickets. As of 9:52 am, CST, the website has crashed. I can only guess that the sheer number of people wanting tickets caused this.

GradBison
12-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Out of curiosity I went to gobison.com to see what was left for tickets. As of 9:52 am, CST, the website has crashed. I can only guess that the sheer number of people wanting tickets caused this.

See post right above yours.

TbonZach
12-07-2011, 03:02 PM
See post right above yours.

It was posted while I was posting my post. I didn't see your post until I had posted my post.

Let's not say "post" any more. :hide:

HerdBot
12-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Back up. When you try to get regular reserved seats it won't let you reserve pairs. The red general admission are back for sale. The student seats between 10-12 are no longer for sale. Strange the order they are releasing tickets.

Castor Troy
12-07-2011, 03:29 PM
The phones were busy all morning but I got some through the website at about 8:40. Section 4, row W. Not great, but better than the endzone general admission I had earlier.

Endzone GA is not bad. I actually saw Lakes over there last week. I thought he was banned from games as well. Was not expecting him in GA since he talks such a big game, like some high roller.

Bison03
12-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Only singles in endzone reserved and sideline reserved. Wow, the student section GA sold out fast. Wondering why you can only get 4 endzone GA at a time. Either they are limiting the number one person can get at a time or their is only 4 tickets left. Still wondering if student tickets sold out yet. I am kind of shocked but not really. I think a lot of us were worried it would be tough to sell out in a short week. But when I stop an think, this is the freakin' QUARTER FINALS!! We are in the same game we were in last year. Only this time we are at home and not on the dirty tampon field of a half full stadium. Let's get this game sold out and be even louder than last week!

imabison
12-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Back up. When you try to get regular reserved seats it won't let you reserve pairs. The red general admission are back for sale. The student seats between 10-12 are no longer for sale. Strange the order they are releasing tickets.

Just checked it. When asking for 2 tickets Sideline Reserved it went to Section 5, when asking for 1 ticket it went to section 32
Last week later in the week the number of tickets you could buy went to higher numbers.

westnodak93bison
12-07-2011, 04:58 PM
What the hell is the problem? I've been trying to call in all morning for a couple extra tickets but still technical difficulties.

johnson
12-07-2011, 05:08 PM
What the hell is the problem? I've been trying to call in all morning for a couple extra tickets but still technical difficulties.
I just checked. It's back up. Best available is sect 31 row CC

stevdock
12-07-2011, 05:20 PM
According to the radio no phone orders right now but you can order online and you can order in person at the FARGODOME, not the BSA.

imabison
12-07-2011, 05:30 PM
According to the radio no phone orders right now but you can order online and you can order in person at the FARGODOME, not the BSA.

According to the the North Dakota State Bison Facebook page 14 minutes ago..

North Dakota State UniversityTicket Update: The ticket office staff has relocated to the FARGODOME for walk up sales. The ticket system on www.GoBison.com is also operational. Phone orders are NOT available at this time. Staff is still working on a permanent fix and appreciate your patience and understanding.

BlueBisonRock
12-07-2011, 05:31 PM
I think sales are brisk this morning. The website seems locked in a loop. I assume that's because too many people are trying to use it. Thankfully, I got my tickets at 8:01; about 15 seconds after the new tickets went up. I get to throw stuff at PL and make him more deaf than he already is(I'm about 4 rows behind him). [maniacal laughter] Ha, ha, ha. [/maniacal laughter]

Thats the same behavior that got you tossed from the lower section 21 seats! Hammer, we talked about this..... If you keep this up, you should expect to be banished to the upper level nosebleed section 21 seats with CAS!

NDSUstudent
12-07-2011, 06:39 PM
All the sideline seats are gone.....

roadwarrior
12-07-2011, 06:52 PM
The ticket office reports that they are back up and running normally.

56BISON73
12-07-2011, 07:23 PM

Arm yourself pilgrim.:duel:

TransAmBison
12-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Arm yourself pilgrim.:duel:Glad to see your not "yeller"...:D

roper1313
12-07-2011, 07:43 PM
All the sideline seats are gone.....

Only single seats are available for reserved endzone. Regular GA are SOLD OUT. Only available tickets are for Sec. 10-12 GA!!

cbline
12-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Only single seats are available for reserved endzone. Regular GA are SOLD OUT. Only available tickets are for Sec. 10-12 GA!!

Spoken in a maniacal villian's voice: "Excellent!"

coloradobison
12-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Has the unclaimed student allotment been opened to the public? Maybe the student know its worth $5 to show up on Saturday for a helluva game and there arent any unclaimed student tickets?

NDSU92
12-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Maybe the student know its worth $5 to show up on Saturday for a helluva game and there arent any unclaimed student tickets?

Would be awesome, although highly unlikely especially with finals week coming up

Hammersmith
12-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Has the unclaimed student allotment been opened to the public? Maybe the student know its worth $5 to show up on Saturday for a helluva game and there arent any unclaimed student tickets?
Yes. The student tickets are being sold as GA only when there are no regular GA left. Sometime Sunday or Monday, the first allotment of GA sold out. Student GA went on sale shortly after. This morning, more regular GA opened up, so they stopped selling student GA. Late this morning, those new regular GA were all sold, so student GA tickets are back up for sale at gobison.

And I think there are less than a half dozen reserved end zone tickets left. I was only able to find three singles.

coloradobison
12-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Yes. The student tickets are being sold as GA only when there are no regular GA left. Sometime Sunday or Monday, the first allotment of GA sold out. Student GA went on sale shortly after. This morning, more regular GA opened up, so they stopped selling student GA. Late this morning, those new regular GA were all sold, so student GA tickets are back up for sale at gobison.

Good stuff. Hopefully we have a fully (overpacked) loud FFD this week. It sounded loud on the espn3 webcast last week.

TbonZach
12-08-2011, 06:26 AM
If you haven't purchased a ticket for the game, you best get on that now.

http://www.lowbrass.goldstarband.org/index/pictures/soldout2.jpg

BisonBabe
12-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Picked up our tickets last night. Should be a loud crowd on Saturday. I will be standing in line about 12:30 or so to get good seats (okay I will have my kids or Swag stand in line)

GOB1SON
12-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I asked yesterday and there were between 1500 and 2000 student section tickets left, including the ones open to the public.

Strommer10
12-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I asked yesterday and there were between 1500 and 2000 student section tickets left, including the ones open to the public.
:facepalm: & it's only going to get worse next week (assuming there will be a next week). I think I'm going to email Gene Taylor about possible guess passes for students. I live in town and will have a lot of people coming back to town for christmas break that would come for $5.

Vitojr130
12-08-2011, 07:57 PM
:facepalm: & it's only going to get worse next week (assuming there will be a next week). I think I'm going to email Gene Taylor about possible guess passes for students. I live in town and will have a lot of people coming back to town for christmas break that would come for $5.

That 1500 unsold student tickets is better than we were at last week at this time..

Tatanka
12-08-2011, 07:59 PM

No need to worry. They've already been opened up to the general public. Won't be a problem getting them sold.

NDSU92
12-08-2011, 08:04 PM
No need to worry. They've already been opened up to the general public. Won't be a problem getting them sold.

I think we were thinkin more about the possibility of next *knock on wood* week, with all five students that won't be going home immediately after finals get done we could have a very scarce student section (remember southern illinois this year)

Bison03
12-08-2011, 08:12 PM
If we play next week, in a national semi-final, on espn, at home, for a chance to go to the national championship, and students don't have enough Bison pride to stick around till saturday and shorten their 3 week break by a couple of days, then I am disappointed to say the least.

Bison"FANatic"
12-08-2011, 08:16 PM
If we play next week, in a national semi-final, on espn, at home, for a chance to go to the national championship, and students don't have enough Bison pride to stick around till saturday and shorten their 3 week break by a couple of days, then I am disappointed to say the least.

The problem you run into though is that the dorms close and they don't have a place to stay. A bridge to cross once we get there.

aces1180
12-08-2011, 08:17 PM
The problem you run into though is that the dorms close and they don't have a place to stay. A bridge to cross once we get there.

I would bet there would be an extension through the weekend if we were to host the semifinal game...

NDSU92
12-08-2011, 08:18 PM
I would bet there would be an extension through the weekend if we were to host the semifinal game...

Free housing and most likely food at Bohlville!!

roper1313
12-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Hopefully NDSU does this. When I was at U of M Duluth in the mid 90s, the only game in town was hockey, much like UND now, but the first round of the WCHA tournament was always during the first weekend of spring break. The campus would extend the dorms/on-campus apartments through Sunday if the games were at home. Our students always attended these games well, but again it was the only show in town. UMD football didn't become relevant until the early 2000s.

dtib
12-08-2011, 08:41 PM
IIRC, NDSU did make special accommodations for the Robert Morris game over Thanksgiving last year. Dorms weren't supposed to open until Sunday afternoon, but they allowed people back in on Saturday.

TbonZach
12-08-2011, 11:32 PM

IIRC, NDSU did make special accommodations for the Robert Morris game over Thanksgiving last year. Dorms weren't supposed to open until Sunday afternoon, but they allowed people back in on Saturday.

According to of a friend of mine who is an RA, the dorms will likely be open. (of course, this is all off the record and not 100% confirmed)

Bison bison
12-08-2011, 11:43 PM
don't worry about it TBON.

if you're wrong we'll just start a grass roots effort to attack ESPN.

HerdBot
12-08-2011, 11:55 PM
I think we were thinkin more about the possibility of next *knock on wood* week, with all five students that won't be going home immediately after finals get done we could have a very scarce student section (remember southern illinois this year)

Doesnt matter. As long as fans like you and I can by the tickets; it will sell out. besides, what students dont want to dress up like a crazy bastard, make a sign, and get on National TV?

RadBison
12-09-2011, 03:18 AM

Don't 12,000+ fans attend NDSU? Don't the dorms hold less than 3,500? Where are the other 8,500 students? Don't any of the 3,500 know any othe 8,500 who live elsewhere?

Vitojr130
12-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Don't 12,000+ fans attend NDSU? Don't the dorms hold less than 3,500? Where are the other 8,500 students? Don't any of the 3,500 know any othe 8,500 who live elsewhere?

Freshmen carry diseases and plagues. I do not want my apartment tainted.

tony
12-09-2011, 03:43 AM

I would hope so.

Strommer10
12-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I understand that some students SHOULD stay for the game, students SHOULD have school pride. But the vast majority will go home asap... We are just being realistic. We will see a similar amount of students that were here for the Robert Morris game last year. VERY minimal... At least a "guest ticket policy" would allow more college age students (not NDSU, but may have interest in going) to attend the game. I would say have the whole south side endzone GA right away and then open section 16 to GA. Keep 13,14,15 as the only sections for students for JUST that game.

Hammerhead
12-09-2011, 01:36 PM
I checked availability around 8:15 CST today and the best sideline tickets were on the end in section 23, row Q.

bisonsupporter
12-09-2011, 02:19 PM
I understand that some students SHOULD stay for the game, students SHOULD have school pride. But the vast majority will go home asap... We are just being realistic. We will see a similar amount of students that were here for the Robert Morris game last year. VERY minimal... At least a "guest ticket policy" would allow more college age students (not NDSU, but may have interest in going) to attend the game. I would say have the whole south side endzone GA right away and then open section 16 to GA. Keep 13,14,15 as the only sections for students for JUST that game.

I like my end zone season tickets. I like being able to see the play unfold. How about get rid of GA all together and make all the seats in the upper end zones reserved seating. I have been to enough games (since 01) to realize the student section seems to be smaller and smaller. What if they cut one student section down and open that to reserved seating?

Strommer10
12-09-2011, 02:27 PM
I like my end zone season tickets. I like being able to see the play unfold. How about get rid of GA all together and make all the seats in the upper end zones reserved seating. I have been to enough games (since 01) to realize the student section seems to be smaller and smaller. What if they cut one student section down and open that to reserved seating?
For next season, I would look into making section 10 reserved/ GA. But I doubt that it will happen.

Bison03
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Looks like there are a lot of seats available in the upper parts of section 23. I don't understand why these tickets are just being released now? I know it is normally the visitors section but for playoff games the visitors are in the first part of the student section. Anyways, still some student section GA available. I love how the local media is still writing stories and complaining how people in fargo will not be able to see the game on tv. Hello!! If you live in fargo and want to see the game, get a ticket and GO TO THE GAME! It sucks for the Bison fans that are too far to travel but if you are in town you have no excuse for complaining.

roadwarrior
12-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Looks like there are a lot of seats available in the upper parts of section 23. I don't understand why these tickets are just being released now? I know it is normally the visitors section but for playoff games the visitors are in the first part of the student section.

The visitors section for the playoffs is the lower portion of section 16 and the rest of the 500 tickets that must be allocated for them are in section 23. They apparently are not using all of the seats in section 23.

344Johnson
12-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Freshmen carry diseases and plagues. I do not want my apartment tainted.

I allow freshmen to visit my place from time to time....but when they sleep, they release some kind of chemical that taints my place and gives me strange urges to loft my bed and other weird crap like that.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 02:59 PM
I allow freshmen to visit my place from time to time....but when they sleep, they release some kind of chemical that taints my place and gives me strange urges to loft my bed and other weird crap like that.

If you're doing it right, it's called estrogen. Get used to it.

TransAmBison
12-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I allow freshmen to visit my place from time to time....but when they sleep, they release some kind of chemical that taints my place and gives me strange urges to loft my bed and other weird crap like that.You have the weirdest code for choking your Mountainhawk.

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 03:06 PM

This^ reminded me-->I am still in need of two reserved tickets!!!??????

344Johnson
12-09-2011, 03:07 PM

How the fuck did that remind you that you need two tickets?

TransAmBison
12-09-2011, 03:09 PM
How the fuck did that remind you that you need two tickets?Prolly started with him reflecting on his bedazzled jeans...

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 03:10 PM
How the fuck did that remind you that you need two tickets?

There:biggrin:-->but I still need two reserved tickets!!!!

roper1313
12-09-2011, 03:11 PM

MMMMMMMMMMMM, freshmen!! Nothing beats late August and September when those young freshmen are looking to enjoy the "college experience"!!

BadlandsBison
12-09-2011, 03:18 PM

Stuffed animals do not count as freshman

GOB1SON
12-09-2011, 03:48 PM
http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/2743749699.html

GOB1SON
12-09-2011, 03:49 PM
http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/2742915980.html

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 03:50 PM
http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/2743749699.html

Thanks. Wish I could use craigslist from this computer.

bison68
12-09-2011, 04:00 PM
CAS, I was just on the Bison website and they have sideline reserved available. I actually looked for tickets and was able to get 2 in section 23

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Were you able to get two together? Section 23 is tucked way in the NW corner isn't it?

bison68
12-09-2011, 04:05 PM
yeah there together and yes it's basically tucked in the corner

Bison03
12-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Were you able to get two together? Section 23 is tucked way in the NW corner isn't it?

You can get 10 together if you want. Lots left starting at row S.

344Johnson
12-09-2011, 05:19 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM, freshmen!! Nothing beats late August and September when those young freshmen are looking to enjoy the "college experience"!!

I believe you are referring to females freshmen. I would never let them come over....then they know where I live.

Any word on if the dome is sold out yet?

Bison bison
12-09-2011, 05:25 PM

The upper levels of the NW corner is where we seat all the axxholes.

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 05:28 PM
The upper levels of the NW corner is where we seat all the axxholes.

Just a guess, but I bet there are assholes in all seats that are occupied, your's just has a bigger one in it than most!!:biggrin::hide:

Bison"FANatic"
12-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks. Wish I could use craigslist from this computer.

No you don't they are asking $50 per ticket for row DD on the 50.

Vitojr130
12-09-2011, 06:24 PM

Hence why I say the freshmen carry diseases...

56BISON73
12-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Stuffed animals do not count as freshman

Found out the hard way did ya.:rofl:

90BISON
12-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Hence why I say the freshmen carry diseases...

Not if you get there first....... :biggrin:

DjKyRo
12-09-2011, 06:51 PM
The indication I got is that student ticket sales have gone very well this week.

coloradobison
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Kolpack tweeted that it should be down to SRO by the end of the day.

Thunder_Struck
12-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Kolpack tweeted that it should be down to SRO by the end of the day.

Would they sell any of the tickets in the visitor block in section 16? It was only 1/2 full at best last week. I'm just not sure if they are allowed to sell those to the general public.

roadwarrior
12-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Would they sell any of the tickets in the visitor block in section 16? It was only 1/2 full at best last week. I'm just not sure if they are allowed to sell those to the general public.

I bet if you dressed up in Lehigh gear you could get in there...

coloradobison
12-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I bet if you dressed up in Lehigh gear you could get in there...

Just put Lehigh gear on until you get inside then lose it... not sure what the dome police would do with that if you had a ticket...

Bison03
12-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Right now the only non-standing room ticket you can get is a single in section 23 in the top row. I would guess that within the hour, it will officially be a sell out!! I hope a lot of people buy standing room tickets and get the attendance to 19,000.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Someone must have bought it, or you didn't release it yet :)

Sideline reserved, GA, Student GA all currently showing they are sold out. Only Standing Room tickets remain.

Officially getting pumped up for this game.

aces1180
12-09-2011, 07:43 PM

Sideline reserved, GA, Student GA all currently showing they are sold out. Only Standing Room tickets remain.

Just now? You getting lame, bro? I've been jacked since Sunday! WOOOOOOO!

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 07:43 PM
In the "I shit you not" category: I was talking with a Who fan over a cocktail a couple evenings ago. He said, "I can't believe you guys can't get enough students to games to fill the student section." Unfortunately, he said that right about the time I was taking a drink, and I spit it all over the counter. I then looked at him and said: "Are you effing serious? You guys can't even get a 100 students to most games!" He just sat there and looked at me kinda like this: http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

Bisonfan1
12-09-2011, 07:44 PM

I was officially pumped up for this game when you dropped my tickets off at the asylum. getting a day pass to attend. So you in the west lot.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Just now? You getting lame, bro? I've been jacked since Sunday! WOOOOOOO!

After being a complete shitpile for the whole week leading into the JMU game I'm trying a different approach so as to be able to properly unleash the fury on game day.

Cue some wise guy debating the length of time I have been a complete shitpile in 3....2......1

DjKyRo
12-09-2011, 07:46 PM

That's the Pho-riday kicking in. Actual pumped-upedness should become a factor at roughly 10am tomorrow.

TransAmBison
12-09-2011, 07:47 PM
After being a complete shitpile for the whole week leading into the JMU game I'm trying a different approach so as to be able to properly unleash the fury on game day.

Cue some wise guy debating the length of time I have been a complete shitpile in 3....2......1It is no debate.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 07:48 PM
It is no debate.

You are the master...debater.

aces1180
12-09-2011, 07:49 PM

Cue some wise guy debating the length of time I have been a complete shitpile in 3....2......1

True story - I almost passed out when DJ scored his 60-yard TD against JMU...I got all dizzy and had to sit down and put my head between my knees...I blame it on the Mountain Dew. I think we're on the opposite ends of the spectrum this week.

Bison03
12-09-2011, 07:51 PM
That's the Pho-riday kicking in. Actual pumped-upedness should become a factor at roughly 10am tomorrow.

Is "pumped-upedness" a word? Anyways. When I have put on the Bison jersey and am listening to Thunderstruck in my car on my way over to the west lot, then I am pumped up.

TransAmBison
12-09-2011, 07:51 PM
You are the master...debater.Coming from a cunning linguist...

CAS4127
12-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Is "pumped-upedness" a word? Anyways. When I have put on the Bison jersey and am listening to Thunderstruck in my car on my way over to the west lot, then I am pumped up.

It is the Friday before an NDSU FCS quarterfinal game-->of course that's a word!!

Also, your post reminded me of my buddy when he comes to pick me up to go golfing at a course at least 15 minutes from my house . . . . and he has his golf glove on already!:facepalm:

NDSUstudent
12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Only standing room tickets remain.....

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Only standing room tickets remain.....

LETS PUMP THIS MUTHHA UP!!!!!!!!!

*to much lakes? :hide:

SmellsLikeSamHumann
12-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Holla holla holla!!

344Johnson
12-09-2011, 08:43 PM
In the "I shit you not" category: I was talking with a Who fan over a cocktail a couple evenings ago. He said, "I can't believe you guys can't get enough students to games to fill the student section." Unfortunately, he said that right about the time I was taking a drink, and I spit it all over the counter. I then looked at him and said: "Are you effing serious? You guys can't even get a 100 students to most games!" He just sat there and looked at me kinda like this: http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

A who fan recently told me that their hockey games have more students than our football games.... :( He has recently been admitted to the State Hospital in Jamestown.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 08:43 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/sellthismothaout.gif

Will be a 100% success.

Bison03
12-09-2011, 08:50 PM
We have had regular season sellouts in the past but because of people dressed as empty blue seats, we haven't come close to the attendance record. With a playoff game situation having every ticket physically purchased and the only tickets available now being standing room tickets; Do we have a legitimate shot of making tomorrow officially the largest crowd in NDSU football history? Current record on the books is 19,053 set against SDSU in 2006.

aces1180
12-09-2011, 08:51 PM
We have had regular season sellouts in the past but because of people dressed as empty blue seats, we haven't come close to the attendance record. With a playoff game situation having every ticket physically purchased and the only tickets available now being standing room tickets; Do we have a legitimate shot of making tomorrow officially the largest crowd in NDSU football history? Current record on the books is 19,053 set against SDSU in 2006.

We'll get close...If not this week, then next week will be even bigger (assuming we host on Saturday)!

NDSUstudent
12-09-2011, 08:54 PM

It might be announced as the record but if it is like last week the tickets Lehigh didn't use and the band will probably be subtracted out of the final number.

Bison03
12-09-2011, 08:56 PM
It might be announced as the record but if it is like last week the tickets Lehigh didn't use and the band will probably be subtracted out of the final number.

Why would the band be subtracted? They are in attendance in the seats, they should count. And I thought they count every ticket through the door, not just tickets sold.

NDSUstudent
12-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Why would the band be subtracted? They are in attendance in the seats, they should count. And I thought they count every ticket through the door, not just tickets sold.

Last week they announced 18,020 at the game and the reported number was like 500 lower than that so I'm just guessing but it is really the only explanation I can think of.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 09:10 PM

NCAA gets a cut based on attendance.

Tatanka
12-09-2011, 09:12 PM

Would like to think so but perhaps not.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Purchased 2 tickets this morning in section 23 10 rows up....pretty shocked they were available, called the Office this morning.

4mcruenomore
12-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Anybody got a spare ticket for Mr. Notorious?

HandoEX
12-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Anybody got a spare ticket for Mr. Notorious?
That badass chuckles has a single I beleive.

HerdBot
12-10-2011, 03:50 AM
10-12 GA sold out. a few scattered single tickets and SRO remain. I wonder if the student tickets are gone or if they are going to sell any remaining

RadBison
12-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Last week they announced 18,020 at the game and the reported number was like 500 lower than that so I'm just guessing but it is really the only explanation I can think of.

18,020 was tickets sold. 500 of those didn't show so "people thru the doors" was about 17,500.

17>1
12-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Anyone looking for a pair of tickets on the 50 yard line, check the Ticket Exchange. I just started a thread.