PDA

View Full Version : F You BCS

tojo70
12-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I gotta say, yesterday was one of the best football days I've had in a long time.
Started watching the Ga. Southern game, then watched Montana put a beat down. When the MT state game started, watched that one on TV and had the Montana game on the computer. Then, because the Grizz were kicking ass so big, when NDSU came on, started watching on computer til Ga southern game ended. Then watched NDSU on TV and Montana State on computer. Loved it.
BCS can kiss my ass. The FCS set up is an awesome thing.
F U BCS....could care less about the bowl games.

SmellsLikeSamHumann
12-04-2011, 06:41 PM
yea, im sure that everyone in new york, LA, Chicago, Minneapolis were doing & thinking the same

MNLonghorn10
12-04-2011, 06:43 PM
2 games of the century in 1 year is gonna make my tv explode

SmellsLikeSamHumann
12-04-2011, 06:44 PM
LSU v Alabama again, should be epic.

stevdock
12-04-2011, 07:02 PM
LSU v Alabama again, should be epic.

Yep and I'll try not to fall asleep during the second one the way I did the first one. Yes I know defense wins championships, but goodness that was boring to watch the first time around.

PaBizon
12-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Yep and I'll try not to fall asleep during the second one the way I did the first one. Yes I know defense wins championships, but goodness that was boring to watch the first time around.

You may be sleeping but the rest of the world will be watching. I'd guess a few more people than those that watched all the 1aa games combined

stevdock
12-04-2011, 07:12 PM
You may be sleeping but the rest of the world will be watching. I'd guess a few more people than those that watched all the 1aa games combined

Oh trust me I understand that. I just find defensive battles completely boring and uninteresting, unless our Bison are throwing a shutout. That's all. I would have had a blast at the GSU-ODU game yesterday.

PaBizon
12-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Oh trust me I understand that. I just find defensive battles completely boring and uninteresting, unless our Bison are throwing a shutout. That's all. I would have had a blast at the GSU-ODU game yesterday.

That game had no defense and way too much scoring. I'll take a 24 23 back n forth game with some defense any day. But to each their own I guess.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Geaux tigers!