PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh and the Hated 3-4

JustinTyem
12-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Ok,lets start talking about it. What do we need to do,and what do we need to not from doing(???,If you know what Im talking about help me here) against a 3-4.

Twentysix
12-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Ok,lets start talking about it. What do we need to do,and what do we need to not from doing(???,If you know what Im talking about help me here) against a 3-4.

Contain the pass early, we win this game in the second half when their lines start to crumble. Hit lum alot.

GoRams
12-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Need to research a bit more. It sounded like Towson has a good run game but they only rushed for 125 (not bad but not great) yesterday on Lehigh. I feel like we have had enough experience vs a 3-4 that they would have a pretty good handle on it. Our run game is nicely balanced right now, at least yesterday it was. Good mix of zone running and then dominating up the middle with pulling gaurds in the power game. And hopefully Brock with another week to work with new receivers can get some things going in the air so we aren't 1 dimensional.

Thinking this is a huge game for our D though, they have a big test.

A1pigskin
12-04-2011, 01:41 PM
The Bison have made adjustmens to the 3-4 that should allow them to handle it.

BisoninNWMN
12-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Our D-Line needs to have a consistent push all game long. They need to get pressure on Lum for us to win this.

I think our O-line will wear them down and our running game should be very successful.

Bison win this in the trenches....again!

GO BISON

A1pigskin
12-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey BisoninNWMN................

DjKyRo
12-04-2011, 07:15 PM
The coaching staff needs to tell the entire defense on Tuesday that Chris Lum stole all their girlfriends. Let them stew in anger for a few days and then unleash the pain on Saturday.