PDA

View Full Version : Game Replay Available on ESPN3

Bison bison
12-04-2011, 02:05 AM
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/type/replay/

JSUBison
12-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I had to work yesterday, so I missed every game. :ranting: Watched the Bison game last night, it looked really nice on ESPN3. Sure beats having to watch the games on the pixalated, buffering mess that is the gobison feed. ESPN quality was great, haven't seen a NDSU game that well done since Minnesota on the BTN. Looked crisp and professional. Announcers were fine, imho. They really made a big deal out of the noise factor, had the decibel meter out a couple times. One bad thing about ESPN, they didn't get the 12 or so shots of B'villers in the stands like the local production usually does, but oh well nobody is perfect.

HerdBot
12-04-2011, 04:18 PM
I had to work yesterday, so I missed every game. :ranting: Watched the Bison game last night, it looked really nice on ESPN3. Sure beats having to watch the games on the pixalated, buffering mess that is the gobison feed. ESPN quality was great, haven't seen a NDSU game that well done since Minnesota on the BTN. Looked crisp and professional. Announcers were fine, imho. They really made a big deal out of the noise factor, had the decibel meter out a couple times. One bad thing about ESPN, they didn't get the 12 or so shots of B'villers in the stands like the local production usually does, but oh well nobody is perfect.

I agree. KVLY is Bush League . Espn production amazing. But I know for a fact they pronounced the name incorrectly on purpose. one of the announces played for the Howard Bison and he still can't get it right.

Tatanka
12-04-2011, 05:09 PM
I agree. KVLY is Bush League . Espn production amazing. But I know for a fact they pronounced the name incorrectly on purpose. one of the announces played for the Howard Bison and he still can't get it right.

For a fact? Good grief.

onbison09
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM

:rofl: That's how most people pronounce it. I get funny looks when I say bi-zin down here

HerdBot
12-04-2011, 05:29 PM
:rofl: That's how most people pronounce it. I get funny looks when I say bi-zin down here

how do they say this? The river is risin'

4mcruenomore
12-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Good shot of me at tailgate right at the beginning!!!!

Tatanka
12-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Craig Bohl FB Show available online: http://t.co/Vb373vHg

MontanaBisonFan
12-05-2011, 01:04 AM
If you want to watch the replay.
It really works great to turn on the gobison audio and pretty easy to get it in sinc with the Espn3 video.
You can pause the video until the audio catches up.

ndsubison1
12-05-2011, 01:46 AM
uni-montana is on espn this friday and shsu-msu is on espn on sat morning