PDA

View Full Version : Good job, NDSU!

bulldog
12-03-2011, 11:02 PM
You guys are awesome. Best of luck going forward! It was lots of fun hanging out with you all the last week or two.

extremerouge
12-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks! Congratulations on the season and best of luck next year.

Big Duke
12-03-2011, 11:10 PM
A job well done!!! You all have a great team and I wish you all the best through out the playoffs.

tony
12-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Thanks, fellas! If NDSU ever plays at JMU, I will do my darndest to get there. What's tailgating like?

Big Duke
12-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Thanks, fellas! If NDSU ever plays at JMU, I will do my darndest to get there. What's tailgating like?Party central. You will have a great time and be treated like Royalty.(by most). lol. look forward to it.

NH/JMU Saxkow
12-03-2011, 11:22 PM
The better team definitely won today - that O-Line you have just made it look too easy. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we'll see you in Virginia for next year's playoffs!

tony
12-03-2011, 11:23 PM
The better team definitely won today - that O-Line you have just made it look too easy. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we'll see you in Virginia for next year's playoffs!

I'd prefer Frisco, Texas :)

HandoEX
12-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Pure class! Thanks guys and best of luck next season!

James Madison
12-04-2011, 01:26 AM
congrats on a nice playoff win. A good team got beat by a very good team today and the Bison really don't have any weak areas to exploit. Good luck on your quest to the championship.

Tatanka
12-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Appreciate the kind words from the classy fans at JMU.

Glad to see a couple of you out in the tailgate lot. Hope they had fun!

SamsRams
12-04-2011, 02:44 AM
The better team definitely won today - the RAMS you have just made it look too easy. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we'll see you in Virginia for next year's playoffs!

fixed it for ya. Wish I could have been there to meet some of you, JMU fans have been knowledgable and all around class acts on the message board. Lets get some home and home scheduled!!

tickets book and ready for some grilled owl meat. See you bver's in a few days!!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-04-2011, 03:16 AM
JMU fans have been great. I've been checking out their board and have nothing but good things to say about them. I hope we schedule them in the future. Would be a great home/home.

344Johnson
12-04-2011, 03:18 AM
I imagine the JMU fans being a lot like the MSU fans last year. Smart, classy, all around a good bunch. For the most part, they seemed to show that they pointed out some weaknesses that they have and those shown today.

torby
12-04-2011, 03:32 AM
hey congrats on your good season! and you guys have been great to the boards also

IzzyFlexion
12-04-2011, 12:47 PM
congrats on a nice playoff win. A good team got beat by a very good team today and the Bison really don't have any weak areas to exploit. Good luck on your quest to the championship.

You must have been in the pisser when we had to put our 1st Chair Trumpet in at wide receiver on 3rd and long. :biggrin:

Tatanka
12-04-2011, 01:00 PM
You must have been in the pisser when we had to put our 1st Chair Trumpet in at wide receiver on 3rd and long. :biggrin:

Actually it was determined he was too valuable to the defense and thus we put in the second chair. ESPN3 announcers didn't catch it.

A1pigskin
12-04-2011, 01:55 PM
I had to listen to the game but it sounded like JMU showed good sportmanship.

Tatanka
12-04-2011, 01:58 PM
I had to listen to the game but it sounded like JMU showed good sportmanship.

They did. Several didn't stick around for post game handshakes but overall class program and fans. Hopefully those that made the trip had a good time other than the outcome.

MNLonghorn10
12-04-2011, 02:45 PM
well..our sound system battery was drained in the tailgating bus so we couldnt blare victory music while leaving the lot.