PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Champion Shirts at Scheels

BigBison
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I went to Scheels last night and they got a ton of new Bison gear in. A bunch of MVFC Champions shirts, Gold Rush shirts, New hoodies, etc. etc and 210 dollar custom Oakley NDSU sunglasses they were sweet. I had a hard time picking out what I wanted so I got like 4 shirts. Good Job Scheels. GO BISON!!!

4mcruenomore
12-02-2011, 06:40 PM
It's too bad the scheels in bismarck sucks ass.

standingrockbison
12-02-2011, 06:42 PM
yes sir 4mcrue. I stopped in there 3 times this fall and almost mad me cry how pathetic their ndsu section is.
I asked the manager and he showed me his ndsu class ring and said I cant do much about it and i've tried, that really irked me.

gotts
12-02-2011, 08:06 PM
It's too bad the scheels in bismarck sucks ass.

Quoted for truth.

Have to do all my Bison spending every time I'm in Fargo!

admin
12-02-2011, 09:27 PM
yes sir 4mcrue. I stopped in there 3 times this fall and almost mad me cry how pathetic their ndsu section is.
I asked the manager and he showed me his ndsu class ring and said I cant do much about it and i've tried, that really irked me.

Funny, you are posting from a KVRR IP address.

Let's see. You don't realize that Minnewauken is not the town you should be putting in you dumbass signature. You are pretending to be an Indian - just like the biggest nickname loving douchebags. You lied repeatedly to me when given a chance to 'fess up. You better prove to me that you are not Lakesbison pronto or disappear for good.

I've warned you that you wouldn't like my response to attempts to come back in this manner but the next time you pick a new user name and use this board to spread lies and dumbassery, I will change your user name to SamHumann and I will change your dumbass signature to: "Don't Like My Posts? Call (insert KVRR's station manager's phone number and name.)" You think this is mean but you could say that I'm trying to prevent you from embarrassing yourself further.

BlueBisonRock
12-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Yep. We blew the budget there tonight. You are doing well there Sheels Guy. I have only one suggestion there. How about putting the Bison on one of your gift cards? If I am giving the gift, I do want the recipient to get some Bison attitude!

Thanks for doing a great job SG!