PDA

View Full Version : A Small Demonstration of the Character of this Team

DjKyRo
12-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Found this on the Facebook wall of a very young Bison football player. I think it speaks for itself but I thought Bisonville would appreciate knowing that this team plays for much more than just their own personal satisfaction and that of their teammates.

http://i.imgur.com/PFrB7.jpg

Go Bison.

99Bison
12-02-2011, 03:12 PM
good stuff +++

IBleedYellow
12-02-2011, 04:26 PM
We're the mighty Bison! Who are you?

TransAmBison
12-02-2011, 04:46 PM
We're the mighty Bison! Who the f## are you?If yer gonna say it, say it right. :D

SamsRams
12-02-2011, 11:16 PM
I dont understand how if someone posts something on twitter that is seems fair game to say who said it. But if you follow someone on Facebook you get worried that people will brand you as the next Lakes and you are stalking players. Arent they both social media? Not calling you out DJkyro, just always bugged me

Tatanka
12-03-2011, 02:33 AM
I dont understand how if someone posts something on twitter that is seems fair game to say who said it. But if you follow someone on Facebook you get worried that people will brand you as the next Lakes and you are stalking players. Arent they both social media? Not calling you out DJkyro, just always bugged me

Hear you Tourguide. One small distinction. DjKyRo is a college student.

NDSUBowler
12-03-2011, 02:36 AM
I always assumed if the person protects their tweets, then it is not alright to post anything they have posted. Generally, most people protect their facebook more carefully than twitter, so a rule of thumb is to never make others facebook comments public (unless its on a group fan page).

Twitter was created more for anyone to be able to follow what you do, facebook was created more for friends to follow what you do, IMO.

Superfan
12-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Hear you Tourguide. One small distinction. DjKyRo is a college student.

And a student athlete. They just missed putting his name in the baseball roster.....