PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Week Excitement, UNI vs. JMU

ThundarStruck
12-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Which week were(are) you more nervous/anxious/excited??!!

Discuss....

BISONBRI53
12-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I was more excited for UNI more nervous about JMU. This could be the last game of the season. I know how I felt after the YSU game and we still had games to play. Goin all out on this one and gettin ready for next week.

bisonaudit
12-01-2011, 07:21 PM
President Andrew Shepherd: Are you nervous?
Sydney Ellen Wade: No.
President Andrew Shepherd: Good. My nervousness exists on... several levels. Number one, and this is in no particular order, I haven't done this in a pretty long time. Number two, uh, any expectations that you might have, given the fact that I'm... you know...
Sydney Ellen Wade: [approaching seductively] The most powerful man in the world?
President Andrew Shepherd: Exactly, thank you. I think it's important you remember that's a political distinction that comes with the office. I mean, if, uh, Eisenhower were here instead of me, he'd be dead by now...

On Monday I felt like Ms. Wade. By Saturday morning I'll be feeling like President Shepherd.

HerdBot
12-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Pumped even more than UNI. Even if we had lost to UNI we would have been in the playoff mix. Win this game or we're done. Win and we'll probably be on ESPN next week. Then if we win again we'll end up facing Georgia Southern or Appalachian at home on ESPN with the right to go to the National Freakin' Championship game. I'm geeked up. Biggest game of the year. One of the best opponents ever. How can anyone not be pumped up.

tony
12-01-2011, 07:43 PM
More excited about this one. Why?

First, JMU is a first-time opponent and that's always exciting.
Second, JMU is from the CAA and we've been hearing how awesome that conference is so it'll be cool to put that to a test.
Third, the Bison win and the season continues whereas the season would have continued win or lose against UNI.

bisonsupporter
12-01-2011, 07:47 PM
watched the EKU vs JMU game again last night. As of right now I was ten times more excited and pumped about UNI than JMU. I respect what JMU has done in the past but they remind me of an Indiana St type team that, we had to look out for but really has only one player to watch for. I dont know if it was the production level of ESPNU but JMU looked slower than EKU.

HerdBot
12-01-2011, 07:49 PM
watched the EKU vs JMU game again last night. As of right now I was ten times more excited and pumped about UNI than JMU. I respect what JMU has done in the past but they remind me of an Indiana St type team that, we had to look out for but really has only one player to watch for. I dont know if it was the production level of ESPNU but JMU looked slower than EKU.

JMU has some big time speed. EKU hit harder. I think once the game starts and you realize that this is it... youll be pumped up.

tcbison
12-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Pumped even more than UNI. Even if we had lost to UNI we would have been in the playoff mix. Win this game or we're done. Win and we'll probably be on ESPN next week. Then if we win again we'll end up facing Georgia Southern or Appalachian at home on ESPN with the right to go to the National Freakin' Championship game. I'm geeked up. Biggest game of the year. One of the best opponents ever. How can anyone not be pumped up.

gabe,
If NDSU gets on ESPN I have to meet you to see how pumped you are!

56BISON73
12-01-2011, 07:54 PM
I was more excited and nervous about UNI. The UNI game showed what type of team we actually had. We got the monkey off our back in grand fashion.

aces1180
12-01-2011, 07:55 PM
gabe,
If NDSU gets on ESPN I have to meet you to see how pumped you are!

http://pretprieel.nl/pictures/Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

Strommer10
12-01-2011, 07:57 PM
More excited & nervous for the UNI game, anxious for this one. I want to see us against the "premier" conference at the FCS level. I'm anxious to see how we respond to the bye week and having homefield throughout the playoffs. Very exciting times all around here in Bison country!

HerdBot
12-01-2011, 08:02 PM

Well maybe not THAT excited!! Maybe if we go all the way. And when I said pumped up, I wasn't referring to me cock!

aces1180
12-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Well maybe not THAT excited!! Maybe if we go all the way. And when I said pumped up, I wasn't referring to me cock!

I'll admit, if we win the whole damn thing, that will probably be me...

HerdBot
12-01-2011, 08:05 PM
I'll admit, if we win the whole damn thing, that will probably be me...

Bison circle jerk at the Fargodome. Free admission. Looking for volunteers to clean up. OK that was kind of creepy. :)

DirtyDukes
12-01-2011, 08:08 PM

LOL. I hope the team thinks we only have one player to watch out for and that we're slow.

Bison circle jerk at the Fargodome. Free admission. Looking for volunteers to clean up. OK that was kind of creepy. :)

*backs slowly out of the room*

56BISON73
12-01-2011, 08:09 PM
LOL. I hope the team thinks we only have one player to watch out for and that we're slow.

*backs slowly out of the room*

Wise move.

bisoningrandforks
12-01-2011, 08:20 PM
excited for uni.....nervous for this one......dont want to be 1 and done!

Bisontug
12-02-2011, 01:58 AM
excited for uni.....nervous for this one......dont want to be 1 and done!

.... so what you mean is you don't want to be a UNI ?? :biggrin:

Professor Chaos
12-02-2011, 02:07 AM
That's just ectoplasm! A ghost.... it ran through here! And it slimed me!

bulldog
12-02-2011, 02:15 AM

I also heard from a UND alum that if you want a free BJ during halftime, go to the mens' restroom in the southwest corner of Fargodome. He didn't know which stall. He said just follow the Motley Crue music.