PDA

View Full Version : Does it seem weird to you??

TheBisonator
11-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Does it seem weird to you guys that this whole week and a half we have been supposed to be all pumped up for the playoffs and talking Frisco, and confidently talking up our team amongst ourselves and revving up the caravan engines to the championship game, that instead there has been a lot of whining and complaining about various things, whether that be not having the game on TV, or being worried about our team's ability to perform, still whining about the YSU loss or the 4th quarter performance at WIU, basically a lot of sandbagging going around. Having the haters out in full force on AGS and CS.com doesn't help either.

I dunno, is it just me, or does this week seem kind of anti-climactic to you?? Shouldn't we be pumped up to high levels?? Seems like there is not a good aura or karma surrounding the Bison fanbase right now. Let's hope that it's a different story for the players.

roadwarrior
11-29-2011, 03:33 PM
It's just cuz you are in Canada.

TransAmBison
11-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Does it seem weird to you guys that this whole week and a half we have been supposed to be all pumped up for the playoffs and talking Frisco, and confidently talking up our team amongst ourselves and revving up the caravan engines to the championship game, that instead there has been a lot of whining and complaining about various things, whether that be not having the game on TV, or being worried about our team's ability to perform, still whining about the YSU loss or the 4th quarter performance at WIU, basically a lot of sandbagging going around. Having the haters out in full force on AGS and CS.com doesn't help either.

I dunno, is it just me, or does this week seem kind of anti-climactic to you?? Shouldn't we be pumped up to high levels?? Seems like there is not a good aura or karma surrounding the Bison fanbase right now. Let's hope that it's a different story for the players.It's just you.

MNLonghorn10
11-29-2011, 03:40 PM
It is just you. And its tuesday morning. Game isnt for another 4 days chief

BisonTeacher
11-29-2011, 03:42 PM
It is just you. And its tuesday morning. Game isnt for another 4 days chief

There arent any whiners or complainers on Bisonville!!!! I might have to get my sarcasm meter out again. For the record, I havent complained about anything in a while...Oh nevermind...those gold jerseys.

Im still excited though!!! Im coming up for the game!!!! Getting pumped for the roadtrip.

Bison03
11-29-2011, 03:43 PM
My theory is that we are just in football starvation mode. We haven't been able to see the Bison play in 10 days, seen them live in 17 days, and seen them live and win in 31 days. I think most are getting pretty hungry for a home win. I think that once in the tailgate lot on saturday that the energy will start to grow. And if 19,000 diehard Bison fans screaming at 108 decibals or more doesn't get you pumped up, nothing will.

TransAmBison
11-29-2011, 03:47 PM
My theory is that we are just in football starvation mode. We haven't been able to see the Bison play in 10 days, seen them live in 17 days, and seen them live and win in 31 days. I think most are getting pretty hungry for a home win. I think that once in the tailgate lot on saturday that the energy will start to grow. And if 19,000 diehard Bison fans screaming at 108 decibals or more doesn't get you pumped up, nothing will.I think there are plenty of things going on behind the scenes as well. This promises to be a great tailgate...followed by an even greater game...followed by and even greater tailgate, etc.

bri-dog
11-29-2011, 03:57 PM
We don't want to "peak" too early...*

*twss

CarringtonBison
11-30-2011, 02:38 AM
what are you talking aboot, eh?

And, I agree, it is just you. Bisonville is always this melodramatic...super highs and drastic lows followed by a sense of doom, topped of with a skyscraper sized bowl of ferver and confidence.

Hammerhead
12-01-2011, 02:00 PM
I think it's just the uncharted territory of being the favorite in the playoffs. I wasn't expecting a win at MSU last year, but made the trek anyway because I'm still mad at myself for not going to the game in Missoula several years ago. That's probably as close as the Bison will ever be to where I live in the regular season unless they decide to do a home and home with Portland State.