PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Down the Field

DjKyRo
11-26-2011, 05:32 PM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=753

A year ago today Bison fans filled the Fargodome in preparation for the team's first home playoff game in nearly two decades as the team and fanbase wiped the nerve-sweat from their collective brows after making the field of twenty teams admitted to the 2010 FCS Playoffs with an opening-round game versus NEC foe Robert Morris.

A year later, though, the Bison enter the 2011 playoffs as one of the most dominant teams in the field with the number-two overall seed, and despite playing in an easily more-challenging bracket, the team has a tremendous opportunity to lay claim to their first national championship since 1990.

Enjoy! I'm excited to find out who the Bison play in about two hours!

samhouston
11-29-2011, 01:31 AM
I read this column down here in st cloud, and found this site.

not much respect for Sam Houston State, I see alot of mentions of montana's and georgia southern around the fcs sports world. Im hoping for a rematch of SHSU v NDSU.

DjKyRo
11-29-2011, 01:34 AM

not much respect for Sam Houston State, I see alot of mentions of montana's and georgia southern around the fcs sports world. Im hoping for a rematch of SHSU v NDSU.

My apologies - certainly wasn't met as any disrespect but more a focus on facets of the tournament relevant to NDSU; obviously in that side of the bracket the big thing Bison fans recognize is UNI (an MVFC school) and the two Montana teams. The main point of the article was to focus on areas that would be the most direct impediments to NDSU advancing.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

samhouston
11-29-2011, 01:37 AM
I wasn't being disparaging towards your article, Its a microcosm of national/regional attention to perhaps the most quiet 11-0 #1 team in the nation.
keep up the good work.

the girls tops say S/H coed's I figured i'd point that out so no one thinks im being creepy

DjKyRo
11-29-2011, 01:40 AM
I wasn't being disparaging towards your article, Its a microcosm of national/regional attention to perhaps the most quiet 11-0 #1 team in the nation.
keep up the good work.

That's a good point. I think UCA might've helped out the "disrespect" the Southland seems to get by winning their game as handily as they did. Tough circumstance to have to go to Montana this weekend but certainly an opportunity for the Southland to make some noise. Good luck to SHSU in the tournament (unless they play the Bison)! :)

onbison09

That would be badass! Hell I'd like to play anybody but you guys would especially badass. I went to the game in Huntsville when we played you guys and I definitely came away impressed by your school and fans (very friendly). But we always seem to play each other really close.

Ferd
I don't think anyone here actually tried to read the tops.... I.m just sayin'

IzzyFlexion
11-29-2011, 01:53 AM
keep up the good work.

the girls tops say S/H coed's I figured i'd point that out so no one thinks im being creepy

Creepy?!?!
Even if you pictured them topless with that written in Sharpie I wouldn't think you were creepy.
Have these two been asking about me? Feel free to share my personal cell with them. I'll PM it to you..... -now that's creepy.

Tatanka
11-29-2011, 01:55 AM
That would be badass! Hell I'd like to play anybody but you guys would especially badass. I went to the game in Huntsville when we played you guys and I definitely came away impressed by your school and fans (very friendly). But we always seem to play each other really close.

I also attended that game, and came away with equal parts shock and awe.