PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs NDSU............

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 07:43 PM
I came here to tell you one thing, come gameday in Texas on January 7th.......the Griz are coming for you.

Here's the deal, Griz are the best there is. Plain and simple. We wake up in the morning and we piss excellence.

Congrats on winning your conference and we will see you in Texas.

P.S. Dont let me down

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 07:47 PM
We wake up in the morning and we piss excellence.

My question is...where?

Just joking GRIZ. I lived in Great Falls for a while...and I'm a bit of a closet Griz fan. Went to several games. I wish you good luck in the playoffs. A matchup in that fern country would be great !!

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 07:51 PM
My question is...where?

Just joking GRIZ. I lived in Great Falls for a while...and I'm a bit of a closet Griz fan. Went to several games. I wish you good luck in the playoffs. A matchup in that fern country would be great !!

Glacier Park, Seeley/Swan and the Bob Marshall Wilderness...............................definitel y not GF.

I am wishing you guys luck as well, finish this SOB off and we all go to Texas....Imagine that party?

I would chest bump Sav into a herd of Feral hogs.....and it would be on.......

2910Bison
11-21-2011, 07:53 PM
I came here to tell you one thing, come gameday in Texas on January 7th.......the Griz are coming for you.

Here's the deal, Griz are the best there is. Plain and simple. We wake up in the morning and we piss excellence.

P.S. Dont let me down

Montana: Land of the Big Sky, the Unabomber, but very little else

Bison Dan
11-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Saw some of the game on Saturday and the Griz looked pretty good. Should be a hell of a game with UNI. I think MSU got into the easier bracket.

SDbison
11-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Glacier Park, Seeley/Swan and the Bob Marshall Wilderness...............................definitel y not GF.

I am wishing you guys luck as well, finish this SOB off and we all go to Texas....Imagine that party?

I have hiked into the Bob Marshall Wilderness and all over the Mission and Swan ranges. An awesome part of the country. And the people there are great too.

HoopsBison
11-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I gotta say the Second Place is going to be pretty impressive for Montana.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 08:03 PM

I'm just strictly joking with you...but I was refering more to body parts...you know...leg, arm, etc.

BlueBisonRock
11-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks Alpha. I am reconnecting with Griz supporting family over this opportunity.

Extended family who are Montana alumni

2910Bison
11-21-2011, 08:15 PM
http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/couple.gif http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif http://www.indianmotorcyclecommunity.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/couple.gif

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 08:17 PM
I gotta say the Second Place is going to be pretty impressive for Montana.

Not so fast there Homer........did you forget how exposed your secondary was against the ultra talented Youngstown St team?

We got more weapons than a black arms sale in the former Soviet union..........and we finally got a sophomore QB that can get them the damn ball.

Oh and before I leave I have to add that NDSU will have some trouble running the ball on our defense. Its OK, no need to respond............I can hear you guys trembling from here in Big Sky Country.

BlueBisonRock
11-21-2011, 08:22 PM
The noise that you hear is the whole of Bisonville laughing our respective asses off.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not so fast there Homer........did you forget how exposed your secondary was against the ultra talented Youngstown St team?

We got more weapons than a black arms sale in the former Soviet union..........and we finally got a sophomore QB that can get them the damn ball.

Oh and before I leave I have to add that NDSU will have some trouble running the ball on our defense. Its OK, no need to respond............I can hear you guys trembling from here in Big Sky Country.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 08:25 PM
The noise that you hear is the whole of Bisonville laughing our respective asses off.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More true words have never been spoken.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Im glad you guys like the part about the ultra talented YSU team.......................................thats why it was in my previous post.

DjKyRo
11-21-2011, 09:12 PM
See, if a Bison fan makes this kind of thread somewhere else we get vilified on AGS and CS.com. It's almost expected of Griz fans and virtually everyone else. I don't get it.

Either way, good luck in the playoffs and a beer's on me if/when we meet in Frisco. Also, that loss to something called 4-7 Sacramento State is most impressive, we'll be sure to take notes. :)

:omfg: The old emoticons are back!

daddy daycare
11-21-2011, 09:25 PM
That is an absolute dream matchup for the title game. Please...please...please...

Strommer10
11-21-2011, 09:34 PM
That is an absolute dream matchup for the title game. Please...please...please...

NDSU vs UM/UNI/MSU would be my dream matchups. That would be HECK of a matchup either way.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Im glad you guys like the part about the ultra talented YSU team.......................................thats why it was in my previous post.

It's probably just my opinion...but watch for YSU in a year or two. But the MVFC is extremely stout & talented throughout.

I like the history of our national championship matchups very much. Maybe some studio could find footage of those games. Two of them...I believe.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 10:01 PM
See, if a Bison fan makes this kind of thread somewhere else we get vilified on AGS and CS.com. It's almost expected of Griz fans and virtually everyone else. I don't get it.

Either way, good luck in the playoffs and a beer's on me if/when we meet in Frisco. Also, that loss to something called 4-7 Sacramento State is most impressive, we'll be sure to take notes. :)

:omfg: The old emoticons are back!

DJ, this post wasnt meant as smack towards your team or fans, just the opposite. I love the tough physical football you guys play and the Bison have EARNED respect at every level they have played in.

Also If it was taken as smack I really dont give a damn, why should I when you are reading me wrong? That should be your mentality when posting on other boards, who gives a flying fu*k what CS or AGS thinks?

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 10:07 PM
DJ, this post wasnt meant as smack towards your team or fans, just the opposite. I love the tough physical football you guys play and the Bison have EARNED respect at every level they have played in.

Also If it was taken as smack I really dont give a damn, why should I when you are reading me wrong? That should be your mentality when posting on other boards, who gives a flying fu*k what CS or AGS thinks?

Thanks for the comments about our program. I used to wander around to different boards and finally had to stop. It just wasn't any fun. I'd try to get involved in a very mild discussion about a football topic, and the shit would fly. So I don't do it anymore...nadda. Not saying you shouldn't.

Most Bison fans that I know have great respect for your state, and for the Griz program.

DjKyRo
11-21-2011, 11:01 PM

Oh not at all - the Griz are a good football team and you have every reason to talk them up, and I dig the back-and-forth between fanbases that are proud of their programs. I didn't take your post as anything but the earned boasting of a football fan. Entirely justified and totally cool.

I just hate that our fanbase gets dragged through the mud in certain internet communities. I love talking up our team to other fanbases and maybe throwing a little smack in for flavor. It's just that if we'd go to JMU's fanboard and start talking about the green and gold locomotive ready to steam our way into the championship game there'd undoubtedly be a significant number of fans talking about how gay our fanbase is or how ridiculously delusional we are or how we're going to get curbstomped by Eastern Kentucky by forty. It's just a point of frustration I've been trying to rectify with varying levels of success over the past few months.

To summarize, I've got nothing but respect for the Griz and hope you guys have some success in the playoffs this year (until Frisco, that is ;)).

MNLonghorn10
11-21-2011, 11:18 PM
just so you know, ysu has 2 more wins in a better conference than sacramento state.

Mr. Burgundy
11-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Guys....lets just relax. next year the Griz become our second favorite team, because they get to curbstomp the Sioux (err North Dakota) once a year. We did them a favor last year by pounding the Cats (basically telling them we were going to run it and then doing just that), and this year they put the road to Frisco through Fargo. We should be friendly after doing eachother those favors.

DjKyRo
11-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Guys....lets just relax. next year the Griz become our second favorite team, because they get to curbstomp the Sioux (err North Dakota) once a year. We did them a favor last year by pounding the Cats (basically telling them we were going to run it and then doing just that), and this year they put the road to Frisco through Fargo. We should be friendly after doing eachother those favors.

I'm on board with the Griz fandom - heck, one of these coming seasons they get to curbstomp Downstream U not once, but twice in a single year (double-scheduled as a non-conf opponent). We owe our home field advantage throughout to them.

Ginsbach
11-21-2011, 11:25 PM

It's a shame UND that with the rotating Big Sky schedule UND doesn't come to Poky next year. Maybe I'll make the short trip to Bozeman to watch Montana State dominate them next year while wearing some green and gold.

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh not at all - the Griz are a good football team and you have every reason to talk them up, and I dig the back-and-forth between fanbases that are proud of their programs. I didn't take your post as anything but the earned boasting of a football fan. Entirely justified and totally cool.

I just hate that our fanbase gets dragged through the mud in certain internet communities. I love talking up our team to other fanbases and maybe throwing a little smack in for flavor. It's just that if we'd go to JMU's fanboard and start talking about the green and gold locomotive ready to steam our way into the championship game there'd undoubtedly be a significant number of fans talking about how gay our fanbase is or how ridiculously delusional we are or how we're going to get curbstomped by Eastern Kentucky by forty. It's just a point of frustration I've been trying to rectify with varying levels of success over the past few months.

To summarize, I've got nothing but respect for the Griz and hope you guys have some success in the playoffs this year (until Frisco, that is ;)).

See, I might be a bit different than you are about opposing fans message boards.

I love the role of the villain, I cant get enough of how some guy in Eastern Kentucky cant take a joke about football on a message board.........thats my millieu.

That is 1/3 of why I like your program, you guys dont back down and will talk sh*t with any fan base on any board. You guys have a passion I can relate too and I love the green and gold chip on your shoulder.

Best of luck to you guys in the next few weeks and lets meet up in Texas and take that fu*king place apart..............bigger in Texas....my ass, lets show em how we do it up North!

WYOBISONMAN
11-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Good to see you over here Alpha......best of luck to the Griz and thanks for beating the Cats.....that sure as hell helped us getting a #2 seed!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-21-2011, 11:46 PM

P.S. Dont let me down

Its wishful thinking and I hope it happens, but we both need to win a few games first.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Montana: Land of the Big Sky, the Unabomber, but very little else

Really? Coming from ND we have nothing on Montana. Nothing!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
11-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Its wishful thinking and I hope it happens, but we both need to win a few games first.

I am a one game at a time guy....trust me.

It was just my unique way of saying I am rooting for you guys and want it to be an all Griz/NDSU Championship Game.

MNLonghorn10
11-21-2011, 11:56 PM
montana doesnt have

http://www.inforum.com/media/full/jpg/2011/10/06/kolpackjeff11.jpg

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-22-2011, 12:20 AM
montana doesnt have

http://www.inforum.com/media/full/jpg/2011/10/06/kolpackjeff11.jpg

BAZINGA!!!!!!

You got me. :biggrin:

ndsubison1
11-22-2011, 12:35 AM
trumaine johnson vs marcus williams. the two best CBs in FCS imo

A1pigskin
11-22-2011, 12:39 AM
If it happens it should be a good game.

BisonNeil
11-22-2011, 01:42 AM
NDSU vs UM/UNI/MSU would be my dream matchups. That would be HECK of a matchup either way.

I simply do not get why anybody wants to play UNI again. I just don't.

56BISON73
11-22-2011, 02:22 AM
I simply do not get why anybody wants to play UNI again. I just don't.

Nope. We dont need to play them again. They had there chance.

Hambone
11-22-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm on board with the Griz fandom - heck, one of these coming seasons they get to curbstomp Downstream U not once, but twice in a single year (double-scheduled as a non-conf opponent). We owe our home field advantage throughout to them.

Sorry to butt in, but they don't play twice in one year. They play in Grand Forks three of the next four years, with 2013 being a non-conference game as the back end of the home/home when UND was there last year. 2012 and 2015 are conference games in Grand Forks.

Carry on.....Griz/Bison for the title would be a very fun game to watch.

CaBisonFan
11-22-2011, 02:46 AM
Nope. We dont need to play them again. They had there chance.

Yep...once a year is enough against the purple scum. It's not about them being tough to play...it's how they play.

90 BISON
11-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Yep...once a year is enough against the purple scum. It's not about them being tough to play...it's how they play.

The only reason I would like to see UNI in the Title game is it would make the MVFC look spectacular. Those CAA snobs could go smell their jock straps and learn how we play football in the Midwest. That being said a Big Sky opponent has many of the same perks except for the degree of credit the Valley receives.

BlueBisonRock
11-23-2011, 03:24 PM

Interesting. Living elsewhere, I realize just how much ND does have.

DjKyRo
11-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Sorry to butt in, but they don't play twice in one year. They play in Grand Forks three of the next four years, with 2013 being a non-conference game as the back end of the home/home when UND was there last year. 2012 and 2015 are conference games in Grand Forks.

Carry on.....Griz/Bison for the title would be a very fun game to watch.

Ah, my mistake. Thought they'd be playing once as a conference game and once as a non-conference game in a single year.