PDA

View Full Version : Bison Replica Football Helmets

mad dawg bison
11-21-2011, 03:58 PM
I am looking to buy some replica helmets for Christmas Gifts this year. Does anyone know where I could find some that aren't overly expensive? Anyone know what brand the team actually uses?

HandoEX
11-21-2011, 04:01 PM
I am looking to buy some replica helmets for Christmas Gifts this year. Does anyone know where I could find some that aren't overly expensive? Anyone know what brand the team actually uses?
My boss got me one from Scheel's. I think they are pretty spendy, but you can definately get them there.

TransAmBison
11-21-2011, 04:04 PM
My boss got me one from Scheel's. I think they are pretty spendy, but you can definately get them there.
I got mine from Scheels as well...don't know of any place else.

mad dawg bison
11-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks guys. I gave them a call. Now I just need to wait to hear back and see if they can get me three by Christmas. $110/ea. for replicas $220/ea. for authentic. Not sure what the differences are.

TransAmBison
11-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks guys. I gave them a call. Now I just need to wait to hear back and see if they can get me three by Christmas. $110/ea. for replicas $220/ea. for authentic. Not sure what the differences are.Authentic have the full padding inside...replicas do not. No other difference.

Bison15
11-21-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/nthdaksthelmet.html?kw=nthdaksthelmet&CID=CSE-shopzilla