PDA

View Full Version : EKU Fan next week

90 BISON
11-20-2011, 10:27 PM
I would rather play EKU than JMU.
JMU is perfect with their starting QB, and they sound like they have a pretty good running offense to back him up.

BisoninNWMN
11-20-2011, 10:36 PM
Doesn't matter IMO.

Bison bring their A game, neither one of them can win.

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2011, 10:38 PM
I also would rather play EKU.......but when all is said......we have the best possible scenario for our opening game at the Fargodome. How great is that! I think the #2 seed is better than being the #1 given how the bracket shook out.

Strommer10
11-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Doesn't matter IMO.

THIS. If we lose it's because we beat ourselves. I would like to beat a CAA team rather than OVC if I had the choice.

HandoEX
11-20-2011, 10:51 PM
I want to play whoever wins. As Ric Flair said..."to be the man, you hafta beat the man. Woooooo!"

Bisontug
11-20-2011, 11:07 PM
I want to play whoever wins. As Ric Flair said..."to be the man, you hafta beat the man. Woooooo!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's all there is to say.... Hando has to be the coolest person on BV for quoting the Great Ric Flair.... :judges:

semobison
11-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Doesn't matter IMO.

If by bringing our A games means playing 4 quarters, Im all for it!

TQ16
11-21-2011, 01:58 AM
As always, if the Bison take care of what they need too, aka worry about getting themselves ready and playing their best possible game, it doesn't matter who they play.

Tatanka
11-21-2011, 02:00 AM
As always, if the Bison take care of what they need too, aka worry about getting themselves ready and playing their best possible game, it doesn't matter who they play.

Exactamundo.

90 BISON
11-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Doesn't matter IMO.

I agree however I would prefer playing EKU. I need someone to cheer for over Thanksgiving. I don't like the packers and :detsucks:

IBleedYellow
11-21-2011, 04:34 AM
If the Bison play FOOTBALL, as in 4 quarters of offense and defense, everyone in the playoffs needs to watch it. If we play "football" by going through the motions, we will get trampled by someone.

Bison03
11-21-2011, 03:54 PM
I remember another 7-4 team last year that had to play the opening weekend then played a co-conference champ on the road and beat them bad. We can't take anyone for granted. Everyone is 0-0 and needs to win 4 or 5 games to be champs. That being said, I think Bohl will have that message ingrained in the players heads for the next 2 weeks. Just show them the E. Washington game from last year.

344Johnson
11-21-2011, 04:31 PM
If the boys play like they did against UNI for 3 weeks in a row...we have a very good chance. If they play like they did the last two games, we might as well not waste our time looking at hotel reservations/flights in/to Frisco.

bisonmike2
11-21-2011, 04:33 PM
I remember another 7-4 team last year that had to play the opening weekend then played a co-conference champ on the road and beat them bad. We can't take anyone for granted. Everyone is 0-0 and needs to win 4 or 5 games to be champs. That being said, I think Bohl will have that message ingrained in the players heads for the next 2 weeks. Just show them the E. Washington game from last year.

This. Reading some of these threads makes it sound like we already won the championship. I'm very nervous about this years playoff. Lot's of injuries, plus a young team just got a ton of smoke blown up their as, telling them how great they are and how they can host all the playoff games until the championship. Last years team was hungry, they wanted to prove to everyone they belonged. We'll see how these guys respond. Remember the EWU game!

bri-dog
11-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Yep, like someone else said here somewhere -- the Bison can beat any team in the field, and they could lose to any team in the field. Just have to play good football. And I don't care who the Bison play, but I wouldn't mind if JMU and EKU pound the crap out of each other.:biggrin:

TransAmBison
11-21-2011, 04:55 PM
This is why I think the loss to Youngstown might have been the best game for us all year. I really think that game will affect how team will play in the second season. They now know if they do not bring their "A" game they could easily be done.