PDA

View Full Version : hey uni fans who frequent here...

MNLonghorn10
11-20-2011, 04:29 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmumoa4osR1qa5rnho1_400.gif

Twentysix
11-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Hahahah ++++++

Tatanka
11-20-2011, 04:32 PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/d9dae4f4.jpg

Twentysix
11-20-2011, 04:34 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/+_39fca23779d6cc3db41b1a35e0d311c5.jpg

Red X

MNLonghorn10
11-20-2011, 04:38 PM
26 post the you mad pic in the gsu whine thread on ags. they seem mad and need to be reminded that we trolled them.

Tatanka
11-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Red X

:facepalm: Fixed. Thx.

Twentysix
11-20-2011, 04:55 PM
26 post the you mad pic in the gsu whine thread on ags. they seem mad and need to be reminded that we trolled them.

They type whole paragraphs trying to explain how they didnt buy out our game to play a D2 team. I typically reply with, You played a D2 team haha.

I find disregaurding their work is lulz.

X-Factor
11-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Oh it would be sooooo sweet if GSU and NDSU meet in the semis, at the Fargodome. That would be a week filled with Class A smack.

southcliffbison
11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
I see no one from Panthernation is responding to this thread; oh well, it's early, with chores to do and all; I mean, someone has to slop the hogs.

ndsubison1
11-20-2011, 10:14 PM
they were acting all cool and smug that they were gonna be seeded higher than us. saying how dumb we are and dont know anything about seeding or the selection process. lol

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Quit jacking them up.......I had to deal with them all last night while trying to watch football.:facepalm:

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Quit jacking them up.......I had to deal with them all last night while trying to watch football.:facepalm:

I'll try to help you out with that WYO. I think that UNI has a nice football program.

pantherhawkrolling
11-20-2011, 11:33 PM
I'll respond. I don't have a problem with the seeding. NDSU lost one game, UNI lost two; NDSU being seeded higher seems pretty fair to me. I am not happy about the prospect of having to go to Missoula in December; they have a wicked advantage there, mainly due to the atrocious playing conditions, and no I do not think Montana with two losses should be seeded above UNI. That's the only thing I disagree with.
Thanks, CaBison. I remember you saying that Youngstown State had a nice team before you played them, so I'll take that as a good sign.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Seeding means nothing. We still need to win and I am nervous about our play at the moment.

MNLonghorn10
11-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Seeding means nothing. We still need to win and I am nervous about our play at the moment.
why...we just kicked wiu's ass on the road. who cares if they got back a few tds'

MNLonghorn10
11-20-2011, 11:54 PM
I'll respond. I don't have a problem with the seeding. NDSU lost one game, UNI lost two; NDSU being seeded higher seems pretty fair to me. I am not happy about the prospect of having to go to Missoula in December; they have a wicked advantage there, mainly due to the atrocious playing conditions, and no I do not think Montana with two losses should be seeded above UNI. That's the only thing I disagree with.
Thanks, CaBison. I remember you saying that Youngstown State had a nice team before you played them, so I'll take that as a good sign.
why? are you going to play the "uni has better losses" card...because their thumping @ montana state crushes anything uni's done.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-20-2011, 11:59 PM
why...we just kicked wiu's ass on the road. who cares if they got back a few tds'

Injuries........

Defense is still too soft in the middle and the secondary, IMO. Giving up way too many yards. We're still relying on turnovers to stop our opponents. It doesn't always work (see YSU game).

Brock isn't near the QB he was in the middle of the season. Offensive line is beat up so their ability move the line of scrammage will be questionable.

Our opponents from here on out will 10x better than WIU.

Capn_Cat
11-21-2011, 12:46 AM
Here's one UNI fan who replies all the time: All the best in the world to the Bison. I don't give a flaming orange fvck about rankings, polls, TSN, AGS, NCAA, ESPN or any of that sh*t.

I hope you make it to the champy game as much as I hope UNI makes it. We're conference brothers and, thus, we're family. We argue like brothers, but, in the end, ain't nobody cheers louder for the Herd than UNI folk and I hope the reverse is the same.

Go get 'em and may the best team win.

:cheers:

Bisonguy
11-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Here's one UNI fan who replies all the time: All the best in the world to the Bison. I don't give a flaming orange fvck about rankings, polls, TSN, AGS, NCAA, ESPN or any of that sh*t.

I hope you make it to the champy game as much as I hope UNI makes it. We're conference brothers and, thus, we're family. We argue like brothers, but, in the end, ain't nobody cheers louder for the Herd than UNI folk and I hope the reverse is the same.

I"ll be pulling for UNI to the championship game. More MVFC wins over CAA, SoCon, and Big Sky teams means maybe more than two spots in future playoffs.

MN_Moose
11-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Mad? No, not me.

Here's to hoping we meet the Bison in Frisco.

Need to counter that East coast bias and five teams from CAA.

Thunder on Bison. Thunder on.

pantherhawkrolling
11-21-2011, 01:20 AM
why? are you going to play the "uni has better losses" card...because their thumping @ montana state crushes anything uni's done.

Because the Missouri Valley is a vastly better conference than the Big Sky. And yes, our losses are much better than theirs. I think our one-loss season in the MVFC is much better than their one-loss season in the Big Sky. Montana has a long history of playing the system with politics and ins that you might not be aware of.

Tatanka
11-21-2011, 01:22 AM
I"ll be pulling for UNI to the championship game. More MVFC wins over CAA, SoCon, and Big Sky teams means maybe more than two spots in future playoffs.

++ For all of the dislike I have for their program, their coach, and for some of their more, shall we say, less enlightened fans (not all of them mind you), I will be doing the same.

WYOBISONMAN
11-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Because the Missouri Valley is a vastly better conference than the Big Sky. And yes, our losses are much better than theirs. I think our one-loss season in the MVFC is much better than their one-loss season in the Big Sky. Montana has a long history of playing the system with politics and ins that you might not be aware of.

I agree with that 100%. I think an all MVFC Championship would be great......and it would show the nation that the MVFC probably should have got another team in the playoffs........

MNLonghorn10
11-21-2011, 02:05 AM
a loss is a loss tho, no matter if its by 1 or 28 pts.

they beat msu, by 3 td's at their place...which again, trumps anything uni has done all year.. also ended with the same record as uni.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 02:07 AM

Come on Mr. Thinskin. You know exactly what I was doing...and you know what your program is. Do you really expect to come to bisonville and get a lot of compliments? Whoa...if this were fishing I'd have my limit already today.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 02:08 AM

We totally agree on something...especially the Montana part.

SmellsLikeSamHumann
11-21-2011, 02:11 AM
its a tragedy that these chumps get to pound their chests and say 'co champs" even though we beat them head 2 head.

Tatanka
11-21-2011, 02:15 AM

they beat msu, by 3 td's at their place...which again, trumps anything uni has done all year.. also ended with the same record as uni.

True, but one of their wins came via something called Western Oregon. I don't like it, but I think UNI has a case.

Hammersmith
11-21-2011, 02:19 AM
Come on Mr. Thinskin. You know exactly what I was doing...and you know what your program is. Do you really expect to come to bisonville and get a lot of compliments? Whoa...
Umm, bit of an overreaction?

Montana went 7-1 in conference; so did UNI.
Montana's conference loss was to unranked Sac St; UNI's was to top-5 NDSU.
Montana went 9-2 overall; so did UNI.
Montana's OOC loss was a 26pt loss to Tennessee; UNI's was a 1pt loss to Iowa State.
Montana played a DII in Western Oregon; UNI played an all-DI schedule.

I think he's got a point.

As for the final line, you said that YSU had a good team(true) and they ended up beating us. Now you say UNI has a good team(also true), so why get upset when he makes a little comment like he did. I think he's one of the best posters from UNI that is active on our board. In fact, he's one of the best from any of the fanbases that have dropped by.

PaBizon
11-21-2011, 02:31 AM
Here's to a MWVC championship. And yes they do have apoint about their seed.

southcliffbison
11-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Oh the irony..........two weeks ago (when possible playoff predictions were being tossed around here on BV), I told AlphaGriz that Cedar Falls was not a place any team wanted to play at during the PO's when the Griz were projected to play there (I was just being whimsical). I'm thankful a Missoula trip is not in our future.

Bisonguy
11-21-2011, 02:37 AM

Montana's OOC loss was a 26pt loss to Tennessee; UNI's was a 1pt loss to Iowa State.

As for the final line, you said that YSU had a good team(true) and they ended up beating us. Now you say UNI has a good team(also true), so why get upset when he makes a little comment like he did. I think he's one of the best posters from UNI that is active on our board. In fact, he's one of the best from any of the fanbases that have dropped by.

I think there's a few concessions made during the bracket selection, and I think that UNI not receiving the #3 seed was due to the MVFC only having two teams in the playoffs. Same with the SoCon getting 3 teams in, but they had to have 2 teams face in the quarterfinals. Same with the CAA getting 5 spots, but no seeds. Conspiracy theory maybe, maybe not.

TILIS-BisonFan
11-21-2011, 03:53 AM

Tell that to Houston

THEsocalledfan
11-21-2011, 12:41 PM
its a tragedy that these chumps get to pound their chests and say 'co champs" even though we beat them head 2 head.

We did the same thing when we shared the NCC crown with UND in 1995 (or '94?).......so be careful in those kind of comments. Guess who won the head to head?

SmellsLikeSamHumann
11-21-2011, 02:20 PM
who cares about 1995 , clue's for $200 alex.

THEsocalledfan
11-21-2011, 02:30 PM
who cares about 1995 , clue's for $200 alex.

Well, any doubts that Lake's is back have clearly been answered!

steelbison
11-21-2011, 02:45 PM

Couldn't agree more!!! Reps to you!!

No way Montana should be seeded above UNI.....

tjamz
11-21-2011, 02:51 PM

I agree. I do hope we meet again in Frisco. I didn't get the name of the guy from UNI that I talked to in Fargo, but he was one of the coolest fans ever. We gave each other a little grief throughout the game but in the end we shook hands, had a few laughs and wished each other luck in the playoffs and hoped we'd meet in Frisco.

BisonNeil
11-21-2011, 06:00 PM

If NDSU can win in Bozeman, UNI can win in Missoula.

Just don't let the players inhale when they are there. The mary jane smoke is so thick they may get high.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 06:07 PM

Not upset...nope. Overreaction on your part.

UNI & YSU both have nice programs.

bisonmike2
11-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey cool UNI fans, good luck and let's meet in the finals.

And troll bastards, eat a fat one. Enjoy playing on the road, if you manage to win your opener.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 06:26 PM
I have no problem with pantherhawkrolling. He's one of the better visiters here. If I really wanted to get in his face things would be a lot more bloody by now...but the UNI crowd, in general, has not been gracious here...so he suffers a little bit from their arrogance & stupidity. I'll try to take it easy on him...and I really meant it...UNI has a really nice program. Who's to argue with their success. Hell...we have a really nice...cough...program too.

Here I am, telling folks to lighten up...now that's funny.

But wouldn't it be nice if even one panther fan came here and gave us some recognition for the great accomplishments of our program?

Remember...this is our board...and they are visitors. They could at least take their shoes off when they come in.

BlueBisonRock
11-21-2011, 06:38 PM
I have no problem with pantherhawkrolling. He's one of the better visiters here. If I really wanted to get in his face things would be a lot more bloody by now...but the UNI crowd, in general, has not been gracious here...so he suffers a little bit from their arrogance & stupidity. I'll try to take it easy on him...and I really meant it...UNI has a really nice program. Who's to argue with their success. Hell...we have a really nice...cough...program too.

But wouldn't it be nice if even one panther fan came here and gave us some recognition for the great accomplishments of our program?

Remember...this is our board...and they are visitors. They could at least take their shoes off when they come in.

The problem was that one panther fan with a plethera of ids came on the board and provided significant insults.

Agree. PHR is and has been a solid and respectful contributor.

And in a seperate thread ahead of your request, Capt. Cat provided a very positive post congratulating the Bison.

I suspect that the tone of future UNI posts will be positive and focused.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 06:47 PM
The problem was that one panther fan with a plethera of ids came on the board and provided significant insults.

Agree. PHR is and has been a solid and respectful contributor.

And in a seperate thread ahead of your request, Capt. Cat provided a very positive post congratulating the Bison.

I suspect that the tone of future UNI posts will be positive and focused.

Good reminders...thanks.

AjaxTheMighty
11-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I think the tone in the future will be a little less condecending and arrogant because of our win this year. It reminds me of a line from the movie "The Incredibles".

Syndrome (the bad guy): See, now you respect me, because I'm a threat. That's the way it works. There are cities, whole countries who want respect, and they will pay through the nose to get it. How do you think I got rich? I've created weapons, and now I have a weapon only I can defeat, and when I unleash into the...you sly dog! You got me monologuing!

This sums up the relationship between UNI and NDSU.

BlueBisonRock
11-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Good reminders...thanks.

And then along came Bill. :facepalm:

Seperate thread. Selling tshirts. Getting out the paint bucket to add another flag to their wall. Sorry CA.

56BISON73
11-21-2011, 07:00 PM

We must also remember that there are some tools who are Bison fans that dont represent the Bison Nation in a positive light when visiting the other teams message boards. I am sure that is where most of there agnst come from.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2011, 07:00 PM
And then along came Bill. :facepalm:

Seperate thread. Selling tshirts. Getting out the paint bucket to add another flag to their wall. Sorry CA.

It's ok...some of them deserved it. PHR doesn't. But still...he has a little bit of sucking up to do.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Pretty-Woman-movie-03.jpg (http://www.bisonville.com/PRETTYWOMANMV02/)

And as for Bill...he'd need about a billion Kirby vacuums...but I still hang onto the possibility that he is the infamous lakes.

pantherhawkrolling
11-22-2011, 03:16 AM
That had me laughing out loud. That's pretty good, thanks CaBison.

It's ok...some of them deserved it. PHR doesn't. But still...he has a little bit of sucking up to do.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Pretty-Woman-movie-03.jpg (http://www.bisonville.com/PRETTYWOMANMV02/)

And as for Bill...he'd need about a billion Kirby vacuums...but I still hang onto the possibility that he is the infamous lakes.

CaBisonFan
11-22-2011, 03:38 AM
That had me laughing out loud. That's pretty good, thanks CaBison.

Cooool...peace PHR. How about if we stop the negative bantor. We both have 'great' programs. That's why we do this.

CaBisonFan
11-22-2011, 03:40 AM
We must also remember that there are some tools who are Bison fans that dont represent the Bison Nation in a positive light when visiting the other teams message boards. I am sure that is where most of there agnst come from.

....yep....

RadBison
11-22-2011, 06:07 AM
We did the same thing when we shared the NCC crown with UND in 1995 (or '94?).......so be careful in those kind of comments. Guess who won the head to head?

More importantly, who won the playoff game? :)

THEsocalledfan
11-22-2011, 02:35 PM
More importantly, who won the playoff game? :)

Honestly, depends on which year......94 they lost to UND in playoffs and they won in 95.