PDA

View Full Version : The Breakout Team

CaBisonFan
11-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Youngstown could be the breakout team for the playoffs.

I was thoroughly impressed with their athleticism on offense. Their coaching staff stuffed it down our throats.

Play Esley some this coming weekend. Brock is clearly hurting. Might be more important to get him some real PT than anything else.

ok?

344Johnson
11-14-2011, 12:10 AM
Play Brock as little as possible. Get his foot feeling better. Heck, have Esley start.

CaBisonFan
11-14-2011, 12:18 AM
Play Brock as little as possible. Get his foot feeling better. Heck, have Esley start.

I totally agree. Brock is spent.

99Bison
11-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Is this thread for real, or was it supposed to be purple? If so, entirety disagree. Team and coaches need to get act together before playoffs, not become more disjointed... And youngstown was not impressive, offense was good not great, coaching average and defense was pretty bad. We stunk it up, period.

stevdock
11-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Thundar looked pretty tired yesterday too. Lets just leave him at home.

This is for a conference championship and to get back on track after yesterday. Plus the only way Brock doesnt play is if you take his helmet and then he'll just steal someone else's

CaBisonFan
11-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Is this thread for real, or was it supposed to be purple? If so, entirety disagree. Team and coaches need to get act together before playoffs, not become more disjointed... And youngstown was not impressive, offense was good not great, coaching average and defense was pretty bad. We stunk it up, period.

Hmmm...not impressive. Is this for real?

99Bison
11-14-2011, 02:25 AM
Hmmm...not impressive. Is this for real?

Nope, did you see the game?

Twentysix
11-14-2011, 02:27 AM
You 2 obviously misunderstand eachother.

CaBisonFan
11-14-2011, 02:34 AM

Whole thing. Which game did you watch?

CaBisonFan
11-14-2011, 03:03 AM

...actually, I was just guessing...

BisoninNWMN
11-14-2011, 11:26 AM
If a defense pressures YSU's QB they can slow down that offense.

The Bison sat back and let them march up and down the field on us. If we play them again, I would hope the coaches scheme our defense better to attack them.

YSU's offense is good but we made them look all-world.

semobison
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
YSU lead the league by a lot in TO coming in to our game! They showed us why during the game! When you are as balanced as they were its tough to get pressure! If we stop the run, put them in 3rd and long, pressuring the QB is a lot easier! That was the difference from the UNI or ISUb game! In those games our D controlled their run game!

WYOBISONMAN
11-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Youngstown ran the ball. We have a helluva time stopping a run game that is half assed decent. On top of that add an offense that stunk it up and missed out on critical points due to sloppy play and you have a LOSS. Youngstown was not a great team........they were half assed decent.......that is what worries me.