PDA

View Full Version : Championship Room at the FargoDome :)

BisonTeacher
11-12-2011, 07:44 PM
In a pre-game interview, Bohl mentioned something about a special room in the locker room that team members can only go into if they win a conference championship or national championship.

Not sure if I got all the details correct, but can anyone confirm/deny or correct any details. AND (if its not a secret thing) does anyone know whats in there?

Bisonguy
11-12-2011, 07:45 PM
It's the championship room, and yes it exists.

CaBisonFan
11-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Do those trophies ever come out for the public to see?

Bisonguy
11-12-2011, 07:57 PM
NDSU has two hall of fames in Fargo with lots of those trophies on display- http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=503

squarepeg
11-12-2011, 08:17 PM
In a pre-game interview, Bohl mentioned something about a special room in the locker room that team members can only go into if they win a conference championship or national championship.

Not sure if I got all the details correct, but can anyone confirm/deny or correct any details. AND (if its not a secret thing) does anyone know whats in there?

Seriously? must be dusty in there.... or maybe Bohl hangs out in there by himself with a bottle of mr clean?

bisonmike2
11-12-2011, 11:00 PM
They won't be seeing it today.

Strommer10
11-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Do they count co-champions? If that were to be the case. I would asume so.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-13-2011, 12:06 AM

I understand it has a gold thrown in it. The flushable kind. :biggrin:

Speaking of which....................be back in a while.

Thundering Herd
11-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Special room? You're talking the champions room... they need the crying room right now. They better spit the nasty taste in their mouth from this game in the faces of the rubbernecks next saturday! Then, maybe they will get to call themselves champions. They didn't look like it today, but they'll regroup and reload! GO BISON!!!

GoRams
11-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Championship room isn't really a place to go hang out in for long periods of time. There are team pictures up of every bison team who has ever won a national/conference championship. A stereo, tv, and some couches. It's not so much about how awesome the room itself is, but how only a very select few people can go in it. No joke though people are not allowed to go in if you haven't earned it. Makes it a big deal if you walk by it everyday in the locker room but cannot step foot into the place.

bisonhp330
11-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Seriously? must be dusty in there.... or maybe Bohl hangs out in there by himself with a bottle of mr clean?

dont worry....I stop in and dust it from time to time- ......Bohl made it from back in the day- co-champions in '84 and great west champs in 06, Fuchs has a ring on his finger and conference champs, vigen has a conference champ. -
pics were transferred over from Dakota Field- they had to redo the pics from the flood in the dome . Its not what is in there ...its what it is.

CAS4127
11-13-2011, 05:08 AM
The C room is real and, for any true Bison FB player has significant meaning. Sacred!!

mango
11-13-2011, 05:59 AM
The C room is real and, for any true Bison FB player has significant meaning. Sacred!!

I'm curious CAS, what's all in there? I was listening to the pregame and they had Kyle Steffes on and they asked him what what it was like entering and what was in there, he didn't answer the what is in there part.

If you can't really say, I understand. Just curious.

Twentysix
11-13-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm curious CAS, what's all in there? I was listening to the pregame and they had Kyle Steffes on and they asked him what what it was like entering and what was in there, he didn't answer the what is in there part.

If you can't really say, that's cool. Just curious.

Proof of aliens, the cure for cancer, and last but not least a dragon.

mango
11-13-2011, 06:02 AM

Sounds like the best room ever

bisonmike2
11-13-2011, 01:01 PM

If you can't really say, I understand. Just curious.

The first rule of the champions room is you don't talk about the champions room. But if you must know, the room has a strip club runway and the strippers are the moms of the players from the teams that we beat during the year.

bisonhp330
11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=bisonmike2;555280]The first rule of the champions room is you don't talk about the champions room. But if you must know, the room has a strip club runway and the strippers are the moms of the players from the teams that we beat during the year.[/QUOTE

DAMMIT MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! secrets man.....secrets!!!

JMB
11-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Kolpack had an article about it last week...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/340124/publisher_ID/1/

Bison06
11-13-2011, 08:21 PM

Once a Bison, always a Bison? I didn't realize there are some players that were true and others who weren't.

Sacred is a great way to describe it.

CAS4127
11-13-2011, 08:56 PM
What I meant 06 is that there are and were players who didn't consider it sacred--but true ones did. If this thread is around this week I will post a story or to--but ya, once a Bison always a Bison defines things nicely as always!!

NDSUFan_Sav
11-13-2011, 10:08 PM
What I meant 06 is that there are and were players who didn't consider it sacred--but true ones did. If this thread is around this week I will post a story or to--but ya, once a Bison always a Bison defines things nicely as always!!

i love story time...can't wait!!!!

godhateswalmart
11-13-2011, 10:41 PM
I say we make an exception and DONT let these seniors/current players into the championship room until they win the National Title, because after yesterday's 2nd half effort they dont deserve it.

NDSUstudent
11-13-2011, 10:42 PM
If they win the MVFC they deserve it, end of discussion.

WYOBISONMAN
11-13-2011, 11:03 PM
If they win the MVFC they deserve it, end of discussion.

No doubt about it. When you stumble.....no one remembers the stumble if you recover well.......

squarepeg
11-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Kolpack had an article about it last week...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/340124/publisher_ID/1/

Are there any pictures? It's good to hear they use it when recruits come by.

Notorious
11-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Are there any pictures? It's good to hear they use it when recruits come by.

It's more symbolic, than overly lavish (especially the old one at Dacotah Field!)...

roadwarrior
11-14-2011, 01:05 PM
If there were pictures out there, the room would no longer be as special.

aces1180
11-14-2011, 01:14 PM
I wrote a story about the Championship Room for one of the first issues of Bison Illustrated...I don't know if it is available online, but maybe 99Bison can share it?

4mcruenomore
11-14-2011, 01:18 PM
I wrote a story about the Championship Room for one of the first issues of Bison Illustrated...I don't know if it is available online, but maybe 99Bison can share it?

Yup, I remember it!

90BISON
11-14-2011, 03:33 PM
I say we make an exception and DONT let these seniors/current players into the championship room until they win the National Title, because after yesterday's 2nd half effort they dont deserve it.

......and I say the first time you show up for work, the very first time, and aren't giving it 125% effort, they fire your ass! :facepalm:

bisonhp330
11-14-2011, 03:42 PM

if anyone had a question on what 'true'bison is.... this is the other side. Go sit in the corner, keep sniffing the players jocks and don't comment on what you dont understand.

tjbison
11-14-2011, 03:54 PM

just when you think Bisonville couldn't have any dumber posts you go and to something like this

Yeah lets not let this class in or give them rings for turning around and winning a title in one of the best DI FCS conferences

bisonmike2
11-14-2011, 04:00 PM
just when you think Bisonville couldn't have any dumber posts you go and to something like this

Yeah lets not let this class in or give them rings for turning around and winning a title in one of the best DI FCS conferences

Um, I don't want to jinx us, but they haven't won anything yet. But otherwise, yes, I agree with you. The freshman, sophomores and juniors are every bit as important to this team and what they've accomplished.

tjbison
11-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Um, I don't want to jinx us, but they haven't won anything yet. But otherwise, yes, I agree with you. The freshman, sophomores and juniors are every bit as important to this team and what they've accomplished.

im thinking positive

bisonhp330
11-14-2011, 04:09 PM
a conference championship gets you an attaboy and a keychain......the big game win gets you a ring. ( yeah i know....im sure that changed)

TransAmBison
11-14-2011, 04:26 PM

Yeah lets not let this class in or give them rings for turning around and winning a title in one of the best DI FCS conferencesGive them rings for a conference championship? I was all for it when we were in the transition and they went as far as allowed, but now that they are eligible for playoffs I say rings for NC only.

BadlandsBison
11-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Uni has a special room. Coach farley just calls it the punishment closet, and it sounds like its gonna get some use.

Bison53
11-14-2011, 05:17 PM
I think any team that has made post play should be eligible for the Champ room.

CAS4127
11-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Conference Championships do not deserve rings IMO. Players on a CC team are in the Champions room, no question about that.

Otherwise, someone posted in another thread about the difference between the comments of DJ and Evans after the game compared to Brock's tweet--I agree (can't find the thread/post). Brock was/is pissed, whereas it seems, at least on the face of things, that DJ and Evans were not nearly as pissed/disappointed about the loss.

The second game of my RFR year, we went down to Cal Poly and lost. Needless to say, I was pissed and really did not want to talk to/with anyone. Well, my then girlfriend of 5-6 months called me the next day, and we talked a bit about the the game. She said, "Well, like my brother said, it's good for NDSU to lose games once in a while"!:confused::fight:

Let's just put it this way, one of us got dumped that day---I'll let you guys do the math.

BisonNeil
11-14-2011, 05:49 PM
What is truly amazing to me is for most of you who claim to be Bison fans, you have never heard of this room, which was started by Mudra, I believe, but I could be wrong.

aces1180
11-14-2011, 05:52 PM
What is truly amazing to me is for most of you who claim to be Bison fans, you have never heard of this room, which was started by Mudra, I believe, but I could be wrong.

I'm still waiting for 99Bison to post the story (if its online). I wrote the entire thing without even seeing it, as I have not earned that honor of entering. If I recall, I interviewed Dr. Isrow and Phil Hansen about it.

TransAmBison
11-14-2011, 06:29 PM
What is truly amazing to me is for most of you who claim to be Bison fans, you have never heard of this room, which was started by Mudra, I believe, but I could be wrong.You better check into your reading comprehension. Only two people in this thread questioned if the room really existed, and one of them is a bunny fan. So, go sit in the corner and fume along with the rest of Bison Nation. :ranting:

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm still waiting for 99Bison to post the story (if its online). I wrote the entire thing without even seeing it, as I have not earned that honor of entering. If I recall, I interviewed Dr. Isrow and Phil Hansen about it.

As an FYI, Kolpack certainly hinted he has gained access at some point. Also sounds like they show recruits, but that is the last time they see it if they come to NDSU until they take care of business on the field.

bisonhp330
11-14-2011, 06:49 PM
I think any team that has made post play should be eligible for the Champ room.

CHAMPIONSHIP room siiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what next? equal playing time for everyone like Jr. High? You earn it. plain and simple. Uniforms change, players change, coaches change. Bison Traditions last forever. (question that and i will give CAS your address!:fight: )

aces1180
11-14-2011, 08:14 PM
As an FYI, Kolpack certainly hinted he has gained access at some point. Also sounds like they show recruits, but that is the last time they see it if they come to NDSU until they take care of business on the field.

Oh, I know that...I just know the tradition, so I chose to follow suit and respect those that earned the right to go inside.

mango
11-14-2011, 08:26 PM
You better check into your reading comprehension. Only two people in this thread questioned if the room really existed, and one of them is a bunny fan. So, go sit in the corner and fume along with the rest of Bison Nation. :ranting:

I was aware that it existed, just didn't know what was all in there.

TransAmBison
11-14-2011, 08:28 PM
I was aware that it existed, just didn't know what was all in there.You're still a bunny fan. :biggrin:

TheBisonator
11-14-2011, 08:33 PM

Don't look at me, I've heard of that room. And I've been in that room.

(I was an SA from 2003-05 and I once had some cleaning I had to do in there)

missingnumber7
11-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Are there any pictures? It's good to hear they use it when recruits come by. I got the full tour when I was transfering, was going to punt. Got to see the Dakotah field room. I know where the room is in the dome, but I think the hole in the wall location seems better.

IzzyFlexion
11-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Don't look at me, I've heard of that room. And I've been in that room.

(I was an SA from 2003-05 and I once had some cleaning I had to do in there)

Well, at least now everyone knows what goes on in there!

SlickVic
11-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Well, at least now everyone knows what goes on in there!

Joe pa would be proud lol what's up izzy that card board cut out is priceless I wanna post one up by my fridge so I can toast you everytime I grab a drank fool

IzzyFlexion
11-16-2011, 12:37 AM
I was really looking forward to seeing you last Saturday Slickzilla.
Prolly had a few hot broads over and you weren't able to get to the game!!

SlickVic
11-16-2011, 12:44 AM
I was really looking forward to seeing you last Saturday Slickzilla.
Prolly had a few hot broads over and you weren't able to get to the game!!

Or as I call it the old 2 for 1 special chea izzo rockin that old illini gear lol so fresh n so clean clean

HandoEX
11-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Well deserved Bison! Enjoy it!

http://c95711.r11.cf3.rackcdn.com/Door_to_heaven.jpg

CAS4127
11-19-2011, 10:01 PM
I agree Hando!! This team won games and the CC by taking what the other team gave them, making plays when they needed to, and deserve to sit in that room and bask in the feeling of accomplishment!

Ya, this is CAS, I'm proud of them and consider them "teammates"!!!!

Go Bison!!

onbison09
11-20-2011, 03:16 AM
From Coach Fuchs' twitter 1154

devin45k
11-20-2011, 03:16 AM
https://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/NDSU_coop84/status/138097413591269378/photo/1

from COop's

tony
11-20-2011, 04:05 AM
In light of the Penn State deal, this has to be the creepiest thread title of all time.

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 04:11 AM
In light of the Penn State deal, this has to be the creepiest thread title of all time.

Couldn't agree more...but no fault of anyone. These are strange times in college football. shiver

RowdyRabbit
11-20-2011, 04:25 AM

Oh, believe you, me, I thought about going there when I first saw this thread, but I decided I'd better not.

ndsubison1
11-20-2011, 04:46 AM

i also heard a whale is in there

56BISON73
11-20-2011, 04:47 AM

Youre getting warmer.

ndsubison1
11-20-2011, 04:59 AM

terrible timing to talk about the "Champions Room"

JustinTyem
11-20-2011, 05:19 AM
Look at my Sig,its REAL!!!!

MAKBison
11-20-2011, 05:52 AM

A half does not define a season---they earned it!
Now if they decide as individuals not to go in until after the NT mission is accomplished that on them—and I like it!

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 05:54 AM
i also heard a whale is in there

Bohl's game room???? Slap my hand.

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 06:00 AM
A half does not define a season---they earned it!
Now if they decide as individuals not to go in until after the NT mission is accomplished that on them—and I like it!

I agree.

I really think that this group has a mission on their mind...and it ain't one or two playoff games. They really had to go through a meatgrinder of a regular season to get where they are. In some respects...things lighten up now. The fun begins now...along with a whole new season of practices.

Bison03
11-20-2011, 06:23 AM
7-1 conference record, wins on the road vs ranked teams, finally beating uni, they deserve to be in that room. They are champions!

CAS4127
11-20-2011, 06:33 AM

Tony, I can not even describe how much that post pisses me off!

FUCK U!! Do not disparage the Champions Room!!

Ya, I am a bit pissed! My blood is boiling!!

And u owe everyone an apology that has earned their way into that room.

ndsubison1
11-20-2011, 06:38 AM
come on have a sense of humor :)

TbonZach
11-20-2011, 06:43 AM

;) http://images.inmagine.com/img/rubberball/rbv023/rbv0230591.jpg :D

come on have a sense of humor :)

^^^What he said.

Twentysix
11-20-2011, 07:47 AM
I found this shot of the championship room on twitter.

http://tinyurl.com/champroom

If you don't feel like you should see it don't click it.

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 11:08 AM

It's OK CAS. We understand, to a point, what that room means to you and other players who earned the right to have their name in there. I totally realize that we're talking about a game, but throughout a big part of my life this program has given me something to be proud of, and a pretty constant source of pride for NDSU, the state of North Dakota, and the region. Even though I wasn't good enough to play college football, I consider myself to be a Bison to a certain degree. So for someone like you...whoa!!

We know that it's a room of honor at North Dakota State. That's why most of us are here as some of the more 'fanatical' Bison fans. We have been lured by the greatness of the tradition. This room is a symbol that represents the tremendous pride that you have. We get it...really.

The Penn State thing is a tragedy. It has nothing...and I mean nothing...to do with this room. It was just an irony for some of us...you know...the timing of the discussion. Daryl Mudra & Ron Erhardt started this thing. They were great coaches...and they taught their era of players how to work hard, how to believe, and how to win. Many coaches and players since that time followed their lead. We've all learned from it and taken great pride in it.

I live within 90 minutes of the Coliseum & the Rose Bowl. I've gone to some games. It's fun. The fans are friggin' nuts down here. I'd still take Bison football.

BisonTeacher
11-20-2011, 11:37 AM

It really didnt have to go there...but it did. The reason I titled it that is because that's what they said on the radio pregame when I first heard it. The interviewer was asking one of the coaches about a special room that the players got to go into if they won the YSU game. They didnt call it the "champions room". Just repeating what they said. So maybe just change the title of the thread if it bothers you. good god.

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 11:48 AM
It really didnt have to go there...but it did. The reason I titled it that is because that's what they said on the radio pregame when I first heard it. The interviewer was asking one of the coaches about a special room that the players got to go into if they won the YSU game. They didnt call it the "champions room". Just repeating what they said. So maybe just change the title of the thread if it bothers you. good god.

It's a good thread Teacher. It just kind of went that way because of the irony of the timing. It has nothing to do with you or the post. We know that you didn't mean anything but good things about this hallowed room. Sometimes when we start a thread it 'veers' off on some other kind of tangent. It's ok. I've been there many times. Starting threads has its ups & downs. We win some...and lose some. You won on this one. Keep writing Teach.

BisonTeacher
11-20-2011, 11:59 AM
It's a good thread Teacher. It just kind of went that way because of the irony of the timing. It has nothing to do with you or the post. We know that you didn't mean anything but good things about this hallowed room. Sometimes when we start a thread it 'veers' off on some other kind of tangent. It's ok. I've been there many times. Starting threads has its ups & downs. We win some...and lose some. You won on this one. Keep writing Teach.

Ohhh...Im gonna keep writing. This didnt bother me. I just think its stupid that someone had to take it there. I know he was trying to make a joke...but it obviously went the the wrong way.

CaBisonFan
11-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Ohhh...Im gonna keep writing. This didnt bother me. I just think its stupid that someone had to take it there. I know he was trying to make a joke...but it obviously went the the wrong way.

....yep....

BisonTeacher
11-20-2011, 12:18 PM
....yep....

I may not be the authority on humor, Tony's attempt at a joke was not in good taste. And it offended a few. Im guessing Tony didnt mean it that way either.

BisonTeacher
11-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks to Devin Justin and Onbison for posting the pics.

tony
11-20-2011, 12:39 PM
I may not be the authority on humor, Tony's attempt at a joke was not in good taste. And it offended a few. Im guessing Tony didnt mean it that way either.

Meh. I wasn't really joking. The thread title struck me as creepy and it bothered me enough that I changed it.

bisonhp330
11-20-2011, 01:00 PM
I understand your post but you should have said 'the thread title is creepy'...........maybe next time choose your words better- that way you wont have to keep looking behind you constantly for CAS.:fight:. ....i hope you are looking behind you........

for the title change:

http://i40.tinypic.com/riuez9.jpg

IzzyFlexion
11-20-2011, 01:41 PM
We are all very dang lucky that Tony tolerates as much as he does. There are a zillion different personalities on this board and he seems to have an excellent ability to keep things under control even if live shells are being lobbed right at him.
Yah......I'm suckin' up. So what?

Notorious
11-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Remember, we're all on the same "team" here boys...don't forget that. Little disagreements are normal...

4mcruenomore
11-20-2011, 02:37 PM
I think the pic of our 3 QB's says alot about how the program has come around. I am proud of the team and those 3 guys right there!

BisonTeacher
11-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Meh. I wasn't really joking. The thread title struck me as creepy and it bothered me enough that I changed it.

Ok.... :facepalm:

JustinTyem
11-20-2011, 11:44 PM
I think the pic of our 3 QB's says alot about how the program has come around. I am proud of the team and those 3 guys right there!Say thankyou to Brock,Ez E,and Dante,its from their FB Pics,Im just lucky to have them as friends.

AjaxTheMighty
11-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Changing the title of the thread because your mind goes to little boys in the shower with grown ups at Penn State says more about you than I think you would want to reveal. That is WAAAYYYY more creepy than the actual title of the thread. Not Good! I wish you wouldn't have ever made that link to the room of Champions. Shame shame everyone knows your name.

rutlandbison
11-21-2011, 12:57 AM

Holy cow!! Everything is going to be OK.

DjKyRo
11-21-2011, 12:57 AM
Woohoo! Conference champions!

Hammersmith
11-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Changing the title of the thread because your mind goes to little boys in the shower with grown ups at Penn State says more about you than I think you would want to reveal. That is WAAAYYYY more creepy than the actual title of the thread. Not Good! I wish you wouldn't have ever made that link to the room of Champions. Shame shame everyone knows your name.
Really? My mind went to that the first time I saw the original title. It had everything to do with the timing of the Penn State scandal, of course, but I'm glad Tony changed the thread title. The second thing I thought of is that I wish people would read threads for a day or so before asking questions because another thread on the first football page had been discussing the Forum article about the Championship Room. Not a big deal, but it gets a little tiring sometimes to have so many duplicate threads because people don't read before they post(see duplicate OK St plane crash threads). I guess that's just the price of a popular board.

AjaxTheMighty
11-21-2011, 01:32 AM
We better not title a thread "Sacks". Let's make that announcement now. Imagine the possibilities of what that could be with this whole Penn State thing. I shutter.

tjamz
11-21-2011, 04:07 AM
I understand your post but you should have said 'the thread title is creepy'...........maybe next time choose your words better-

Not trying to stir the pot here, but he did say exactly what you said he should have said.

In spite of that I understand your anger/frustration over reading it, but I don't think it was meant to be demeaning. Glad to see everything is figured out though now.

TbonZach
11-21-2011, 04:20 AM
We better not title a thread "Sacks". Let's make that announcement now. Imagine the possibilities of what that could be with this whole Penn State thing. I shutter.

I would have gone with something about Brett Favre.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RwdLdQxhZGk/TMPfvJqPblI/AAAAAAAAGgA/E30o40VYQTM/s1600/snlfavrejeans2.jpg

BisonTeacher
11-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Good lord! Just end the thread already.

AjaxTheMighty
11-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Why End it? It's just so much fun. Maybe we could rename the thread, "Jumping to conclusions".

BlueBisonRock
11-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Why End it? It's just so much fun. Maybe we could rename the thread, "Jumping to conclusions".

How about congratulations to the Champions. They have earned a privilege that is shared with other Championship level Bison football teams.

I commend these new members and recognize the success of those who went before.

BisonTeacher
11-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Why End it?

Cuz people keep complaining about the title. If the title bothers people that much... delete the thread. Plus the question I originally asked was answered and pictures of the door to the room were posted, so we all know it exists and the team earned the right to go in it now. (BTW Rock, Ditto on the Congrats)

The thread has served its purpose. I'm not offended or upset. Just trying to put an end to the whining. We should be celebrating on here...not complaining about thread titles.

A1pigskin
11-22-2011, 12:45 AM
whiners, whiners, whiners.

A1pigskin
11-22-2011, 12:49 AM
The first rule of the champions room is you don't talk about the champions room. But if you must know, the room has a strip club runway and the strippers are the moms of the players from the teams that we beat during the year.

I don't care who you are that's funny stuff right there.

AjaxTheMighty
11-22-2011, 01:32 AM
On a side note, and I am telling the honest to goodness truth here, I have been in the championship room. I am friends with a former player. He took me and a buddy in there during the sportsman show one year. The door was open! He was on the 94 team that won the NCC. It was awesome!!

ndsubison1
11-22-2011, 10:22 PM
On a side note, and I am telling the honest to goodness truth here, I have been in the championship room. I am friends with a former player. He took me and a buddy in there during the sportsman show one year. The door was open! He was on the 94 team that won the NCC. It was awesome!!

the coaches must now kill you

AjaxTheMighty
11-23-2011, 03:00 AM
I hope if they do kill me they wait until after we win in FRisco! I'm sure they are busy now anyway.