PDA

View Full Version : first time attending ndsu game

Lehigh Owl
11-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Hey guys! Ill be attending my first game tomorrow at the dome and im looking for some advice. Wheres the best place to park and when do the tailgating fetivities begin? Ill be decked out in my Lehigh gear!! Im typing on a cell phone so please excuse typos.

Strommer10
11-12-2011, 04:32 AM
Welcome! The tailgating lots are on the west side and open at 10am. You can park there or on the eastside for $3. Or in the lot south of Dakota Field for no charge (located a block south of the Dome). Hope you enjoy your time in town!

North Side
11-12-2011, 04:55 AM
Hey guys! Ill be attending my first game tomorrow at the dome and im looking for some advice. Wheres the best place to park and when do the tailgating fetivities begin? Ill be decked out in my Lehigh gear!! Im typing on a cell phone so please excuse typos.

Welcome to ND!! Where are you from my friend did you fly all they way from Bethlehem PA for this game? If so thats awesome!

Lehigh Owl
11-12-2011, 05:08 AM
Welcome to ND!! Where are you from my friend did you fly all they way from Bethlehem PA for this game? If so thats awesome!

Actually im on a week long trip thats taken me to grand forks and bozeman mt. Im heading back to scranton, pa on sunday from fargo so i figured i might as well see the #1 team. It pains me to miss lehighs huge battle with georgetown but the ndsu game should do well to fill the void.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-12-2011, 05:14 AM
Actually im on a week long trip thats taken me to grand forks and bozeman mt. Im heading back to scranton, pa on sunday from fargo so i figured i might as well see the #1 team. It pains me to miss lehighs huge battle with georgetown but the ndsu game should do well to fill the void.

Can't believe you made it out of GF alive...seriously though that's pretty sweet that you're coming to check the game out tomorrow. I'm sure someone on here will contact you and invite you to their spot. I usually check out the Horny Bison spot and I know there will be some good food there tomorrow for sure, some buddies have a Bus that's in the trees on the south part of the tailgating called the Frisco Cruiser if you find that stop on over.

BFKasper14
11-12-2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome to Fargo! You picked a very good game to come to! Hope you enjoy your time here!

90 BISON
11-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Welcome to Fargo and Bisonville. Enjoy our hospitality and tailgating, and thanks for being a good FCS fan.

Twentysix
11-12-2011, 06:44 AM
I meant what I said on AGS, or did I? XD

4mcruenomore
11-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Be sure to get a chest bump from SDBison!!

BisonTeacher
11-12-2011, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=Lehigh Owl;554110 Im heading back to scranton, pa on sunday from fargo [/QUOTE]

You wouldnt be selling paper or printers would you?

Hammerhead
11-12-2011, 02:22 PM
If the guy taking your money as you enter the parking lot looks like he's 75 years old, say "Hi, Fred." cause he's my dad.

bri-dog
11-12-2011, 02:26 PM
You wouldnt be selling paper or printers would you?

He was probably checking out some of the local beet farms while he was at it...:biggrin:

bisononce
11-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Lehigh guy. Be sure you are seated (or at least in the house) for the entro/opening. It'll knock your socks off!

BisonTeacher
11-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Lehigh guy. Be sure you are seated (or at least in the house) for the entro/opening. It'll knock your socks off!

Totally agree. You get chills. Way better than gophs and any other college football venue Ive been to.

Swaghook
11-12-2011, 03:42 PM
If you have general admission don't wait either seats fill up fast. Doors open 1 and 1/2 hours before game time.

bisonwest
11-12-2011, 05:06 PM
I usually start heading in about 35-40 minutes before kickoff. If you have general admission tickets it's probably a good idea to get in early anyways because I'm sure that a good deal of the people that bought standing room only tickets are more than willing to stroll up and sit in G.A.(there is nothing to stop them). Enjoy the game bro! I wish I could be there but I am being forced against my will to be a groomsman in a wedding. I tried to convince them to change the date or elope to no avail. Hopefully the herd can provide you with a win today. These Missouri Valley games are slobber knockers. GO BISON!!!

Tatanka
11-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Good to meet you today. Hope you had a great time at tailgate and enjoyed game day in Fargo

HandoEX
11-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Awesome to meet you man! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Thundering Herd
11-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Goddamn Lehigh guy jinxed us!!! :facepalm2: I kid. Hope your first game at the FFD was memorable. I know I enjoyed it (like the time I mistakingly sat on a cactus)...