PDA

View Full Version : sro

Comfortably Numb Bison
11-11-2011, 03:25 PM
How do they know if you use a Sri. In the gen admission area. Has anyone ever bought these before....

MNLonghorn10
11-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Doubt they know...just go sit in the visitors section

344Johnson
11-11-2011, 04:01 PM
How do they know if you use a Sri. In the gen admission area. Has anyone ever bought these before....

Tomorrow you could probably sit in the student section. It won't be full.

HerdBot
11-11-2011, 04:54 PM

The dome is sold out but the student section will only be 2/3 full. The students sections are 10-16. Its GA tickets. You will have to sit near the top because they let students in early. Wear yellow so you blend in and a security person doesn't question you. Its a fun section.

BisonBabe
11-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Okay here is the scoop guys...at the UNI game they had Dome personel standing up stands checking tickets. Asking if you had Gen Admission also making sure GA ticket holders did not sit in the Student Section. Now with the real possibility that there will be room in the Student section they not be as vigilent but I sure hope they check the SRO as we sit in GA and it is difficult even going in 1.5 hours before kickoff sometimes to get a good seat.

Think we will get 2 sideline reserved seats from Swag and I for next year and get the kids GA ....

Strommer10
11-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Okay here is the scoop guys...at the UNI game they had Dome personel standing up stands checking tickets. Asking if you had Gen Admission also making sure GA ticket holders did not sit in the Student Section. Now with the real possibility that there will be room in the Student section they not be as vigilent but I sure hope they check the SRO as we sit in GA and it is difficult even going in 1.5 hours before kickoff sometimes to get a good seat.

Think we will get 2 sideline reserved seats from Swag and I for next year and get the kids GA ....
That's a very good point. My advice is go to the top of the student section or the visitors section. There will be plenty of seats available.