PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

90 BISON
11-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Who is injured and when will they be healthy/ ready to play football again?

We have a lot of injuries and this is my biggest concern to our post season success.

roadwarrior
11-07-2011, 03:41 PM
You might be able to find some information here:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?24837-Injuries

90 BISON
11-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Thanks road!

HerdBot
11-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Who is injured and when will they be healthy/ ready to play football again?

We have a lot of injuries and this is my biggest concern to our post season success.

Quick version. Drevlow knee 3-4 weeks. Juckem to start. Lavoybto get some snaps. Vraa not quite ready. Gebheart broken tibia. Out 3-4 weeks. Emanuel may be back Saturday. Brock turf toe. May see Marcus get few touches at WR. Moody gotten a few snaps. Wahlo? Not sure what's up. Were actually pretty good right now.

CaBisonFan
11-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Quick version. Drevlow knee 3-4 weeks. Juckem to start. Lavoybto get some snaps. Vraa not quite ready. Gebheart broken tibia. Out 3-4 weeks. Emanuel may be back Saturday. Brock turf toe. May see Marcus get few touches at WR. Moody gotten a few snaps. Wahlo? Not sure what's up. Were actually pretty good right now.

Any idea how healthy Eaves & Heagle are? I know they've been playing and that Colton had a big game last Saturday...but wondering what their actual condition is.

HerdBot
11-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Any idea how healthy Eaves & Heagle are? I know they've been playing and that Colton had a big game last Saturday...but wondering what their actual condition is.

Heagle cast maybe another week. Eaves not sure
Forgot Littlejohn may actually play Saturday

Twentysix
11-08-2011, 08:55 PM
How does a DB intercept a ball that isn't being thrown to him with 1 hand and a club, when a wr cant catch the ball that is being thrown to him with 2 hands?

CaBisonFan
11-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Heagle cast maybe another week. Eaves not sure
Forgot Littlejohn may actually play Saturday

..thanks..

CaBisonFan
11-08-2011, 09:00 PM
How does a DB intercept a ball that isn't being thrown to him with 1 hand and a club, when a wr cant catch the ball that is being thrown to him with 2 hands?

It's a good question. I think that Colton plays with such pure abandon & love for the game that he doesn't feel much pressure...whereas an important wide receiver knows that the sucker must be caught...thusly, lack of reckless abandon & thinking too much. Like shooting a basket...yir hot when you don't think about it.

CAS4127
11-08-2011, 09:18 PM

He made a "basket catch" with his forearms after the ball was tipped high in the air. He dropped one that would have been "regulart" catch, but it was 4 & 9 so we didn't really need or want an interception--just an incomplete pass.

aces1180
11-08-2011, 09:23 PM

God damn was I pissed when WH dropped that ball...He could have fair caught that ball.

CAS4127
11-08-2011, 09:44 PM

Well, maybe it was not a good spiral if it was thrown with two hands . . . eerrr. . . . wait . . . . ah, is that what you meant or not??!!

coloradobison
11-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Vraa not cleared to play this week after x-ray's, per Kolpack's twitter

Strommer10
11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Vraa not cleared to play this week after x-ray's, per Kolpack's twitter
Get rested for the playoffs, if he is cleared and they decide to play him. We will be alright in the remaining two games without him. The bye week will really be needed for this team.

tolnabison
11-11-2011, 07:13 PM
So whats the word on our injuries?

Injured
Brock Jensen- Turf toe, played last week, will play this week.
Kyle Emanuel- Missed last week with a knee injury, going to play this week?
Leevon Perry- Played last week on a knee injury, is he better this week?
Carlton Littlejohn- Concussion during last weeks game, going to play this week or not?
Nate Moody- Concussion during last weeks game, sounds like he's going to play?

Out
Zach Vraa- Ruled out this week
Trevor Gebhart- Out 3-4 weeks
Ryan Drevlow- Out 3-4 weeks

Am I missing anyone?

I think that Emanuel injury is huge for us this week if he can't play. If can play we can go Boyer, Jirik, Emanuel, and Hagen on the DE rotation. Along Stoczynski mixing it up between DE and DT. I am not sold on Luecke and LaVoy, I'd rather go with Stoczynski as our 3rd DT. Hes experienced and wouldn't need a lot of reps, mainly on 3rd down situations. Perry and Juckem are going to have to play a lot this week.

Strommer10
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
So whats the word on our injuries?

Injured
Brock Jensen- Turf toe, played last week, will play this week.
Kyle Emanuel- Missed last week with a knee injury, going to play this week?
Leevon Perry- Played last week on a knee injury, is he better this week?
Carlton Littlejohn- Concussion during last weeks game, going to play this week or not?
Nate Moody- Concussion during last weeks game, sounds like he's going to play?

Out
Zach Vraa- Ruled out this week
Trevor Gebhart- Out 3-4 weeks
Ryan Drevlow- Out 3-4 weeks

Am I missing anyone?

Heagle's wrist is still in a cast, but played well last week with an interception.

coloradobison
11-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Maybe we see some/more of this 3-4 Bohl talked about a few weeks ago.