Monmouth 13
St Francis 10 2nd Qtr

Minnesota 17
Michigan State 21 Half

344Johnson
11-05-2011, 07:50 PM
UND 7
USF 13

UND has blocked 2 field goals and an extra point.
Appalachian State trails by 10 with 12 minutes to go.
Towson leads Maine 40-30 and that one might be all wrapped up.
Lehigh dodged a bullet against Holy Cross and pulled it out 14-7.

tony
11-05-2011, 07:56 PM
UNH, now 7-2, beat James Madison, 28-10

tjbison
11-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Montana st at Weber St is on DTV681

344Johnson
11-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Georgia Southern escapes with a 14-12 win.

Tatanka
11-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Weber State 24 Montana State 20 start of second half. snow flurries in the air. snow on the sidelines. game is in HD on Altitude Sports.

NDSUstudent
11-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Weber State 24 Montana State 20 start of second half. snow flurries in the air. snow on the sidelines. game is in HD on Altitude Sports.

Yeah, here is a shot of the stadium before the game started...

https://p.twimg.com/Adgll7mCQAAIJub.jpg

Game is on Big Sky TV for those who can't get it on TV....it is free.....

http://b2tv.com/upcoming_events.asp?q=v&value=bigsky

TbonZach
11-05-2011, 09:41 PM
UNI up on YSU 7-3 at the start of the 2nd quarter.

Tatanka
11-05-2011, 09:42 PM
TD Montana State.

TbonZach
11-05-2011, 09:44 PM
SDSU leads the 'Stache 42-28 with just under 13:00 left in the 4th.

Tatanka
11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm going to send a case of fake 'staches to Carbondale UPS Red Next Day AM. Lennon's stache must be on life support.

HandoEX
11-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Dale Lennon can NOT coach at this level. His teams just keep getting worse.

devin45k
11-05-2011, 10:05 PM

Well look at where he got his experience. lol

tjbison
11-05-2011, 10:06 PM
DirecTV Channel 623, if you want to see a sad sad operation of the Mighty Big Sky football UNC at NAU looks like the only people there are the band

Mr. Burgundy
11-05-2011, 10:14 PM

Who is running a program into the dirt faster? Mussman or Lennon? I mean seriously. Neither can recruit. Neither can get a team up for a game. SS.com is saying they are a 6 win team. They have THREE wins against NAIA teams. Are you kidding me? he still has a job after today? They beat Sioux Falls by 2 points, they blocked an extra point and 2 FG's and kicked a game winning FG after getting a safety? I am pretty sure that combo is almost impossible, great job stealing one against a bad NAIA Team. I hope they extend Lennon and Mussman.

Wally
11-05-2011, 10:16 PM
10-7 YSU over UNI...almost halftime

tjbison
11-05-2011, 10:18 PM
10-7 YSU over UNI...almost halftime

dont believe Rennie is playing is he?

HandoEX
11-05-2011, 10:19 PM
I hope to God YSU beats UNI. Would make this coming week's game a lot more fun, imo. Go Guins!

Wally
11-05-2011, 10:20 PM
dont believe Rennie is playing is he?

No...nothing in the boxscore...but Lampher seems to be playing well as they just now scored in like 12 seconds...14-10 UNI

Tatanka
11-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Who is running a program into the dirt faster? Mussman or Lennon? I mean seriously. Neither can recruit. Neither can get a team up for a game. SS.com is saying they are a 6 win team. They have THREE wins against NAIA teams. Are you kidding me? he still has a job after today? They beat Sioux Falls by 2 points, they blocked an extra point and 2 FG's and kicked a game winning FG after getting a safety? I am pretty sure that combo is almost impossible, great job stealing one against a bad NAIA Team. I hope they extend Lennon and Mussman.

^^^^THIS^^^^. My favorite was when Mussman during his halftime interview called out the UND fan(s) stating there "wasn't much energy in the building". Well, when you can't give away enough tickets to have 6000 (estimated asses in seats) people show up for a big rematch game against an NAIA-to-DII transition team, what do you expect? I love this dude. Keep him exactly where he's at. Coach of the year? Absofreakinglutely. Anyone who can get his peers to vote his crappy excuse for a football team into the top 25 is gold. Pure gold. :rofl:

NDSUstudent
11-05-2011, 10:22 PM
wow UCD is crushing Cal Poly, 21-3. Cal Poly needs to win or their playoffs hopes are dead.

Wally
11-05-2011, 10:23 PM
^^^^THIS^^^^. My favorite was when Mussman during his halftime interview called out the UND fan(s) stating there "wasn't much energy in the building". Well, when you can't give away enough tickets to have 6000 (estimated asses in seats) people show up for a big rematch game against an NAIA-to-DII transition team, what do you expect? I love this dude. Keep him exactly where he's at. Coach of the year? Absofreakinglutely. Anyone who can get his peers to vote his crappy excuse for a football team into the top 25 is gold. Pure gold. :rofl:

No doubt...I will throw in a few bucks for them to keep mussman around....he's terrible and it is a match made in heaven with him being in gf...however when the football coach reports to hockey coach, who else you going to get

NDSUstudent
11-05-2011, 10:24 PM
^^^^THIS^^^^. My favorite was when Mussman during his halftime interview called out the UND fan(s) stating there "wasn't much energy in the building". Well, when you can't give away enough tickets to have 6000 (estimated asses in seats) people show up for a big rematch game against an NAIA-to-DII transition team, what do you expect? I love this dude. Keep him exactly where he's at. :rofl:

If I was a Sioux fan I'd be too embarrassed to even post on the internet but I'm sure some of their clueless fans will be defending their being ranked and will be pushing Mussman for Coach of the Year.

No....I am not joking, they have a thread on SS asking people to vote Mussman for Coach of the Year.

devin45k
11-05-2011, 10:24 PM
DirecTV Channel 623, if you want to see a sad sad operation of the Mighty Big Sky football UNC at NAU looks like the only people there are the band

I toured there back in the day when I was looking into colleges. There was no school pride there at all. I couldnt stand that.

Tatanka
11-05-2011, 10:25 PM
If I was a Sioux fan I'd be too embarrassed to even post on the internet but I'm sure some of their clueless fans will be defending their being ranked and will be pushing Mussman for Coach of the Year.

They're way, waaaaay ahead of you...

Mr. Burgundy
11-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Cal Poly is soft and garbage just like the big sky conference. UND fans are actually voting Mussman for coach of the year. You can't make it up. They actually are. Like they think he is doing a good job. They have fans that are proud of a 6-3 record. They have beaten 3 NAIA teams, a winless Big Sky team (correct 0-9), got beat by a 1 win Idaho team, beat a team that has been beaten by 3 Dakota schools and gave Mussman a gatorade bath after that win. Thankfully nobody at UND cares about football or he and his staff wouldn't be there any longer. I wonder who their recruiting went? Good weekend to have kids on campus? "Sorry, our hockey team is on the road, otherwise you would see that Sioux fans love hockey."

devin45k
11-05-2011, 10:28 PM

No....I am not joking, they have a thread on SS asking people to vote Mussman for Coach of the Year.

I think its funny when they post on AGS and try to defend that they are playing NAIA teams transitioning to DII lol

NDSUstudent
11-05-2011, 10:31 PM
If our coach said this, I don't know what I'd do because I can't even imagine an NDSU coach saying something like this...

Then to hear Mussman say he doesn't care how or by how much, he just wants to come away with a win against Sioux Falls and guarantee a winning season.

Wally
11-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Cal Poly is soft and garbage just like the big sky conference. UND fans are actually voting Mussman for coach of the year. You can't make it up. They actually are. Like they think he is doing a good job. They have fans that are proud of a 6-3 record. They have beaten 3 NAIA teams, a winless Big Sky team (correct 0-9), got beat by a 1 win Idaho team, beat a team that has been beaten by 3 Dakota schools and gave Mussman a gatorade bath after that win. Thankfully nobody at UND cares about football or he and his staff wouldn't be there any longer. I wonder who their recruiting went? Good weekend to have kids on campus? "Sorry, our hockey team is on the road, otherwise you would see that Sioux fans love hockey."

They must be getting better because they lost to Sioux Falls last time, but got the W this time. Sounds like coach of the year material to me

Mr. Burgundy
11-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Mussman said in post game....a win is a win. No matter how much by how much.

He would have been fired on the spot. I am so glad we care about football.

Tatanka
11-05-2011, 10:37 PM
They must be getting better because they lost to Sioux Falls last time, but got the W this time. Sounds like coach of the year material to me

Well, Sioux Falls must be a powerhouse to keep up with all that crazy speed. Unfortunately, it looks like they ended their season today at 5-4, with losses at NW Mo St, and at home vs. something called the Washburn Ichabods. They did, however, beat Minot State twice, so that's some quality competition right thar.

Wally
11-05-2011, 11:25 PM
YSU up 17-14

Can listen here like this rube

http://www.iheart.com/#/live/1869/?autoplay=true

Gully
11-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Go Penguins. Would set up a heckuva game next Saturday!

Wally
11-05-2011, 11:51 PM
UNI has 2nd goal with like 3+ minutes left

YSU holds....4th and Goal...decision pending

TD....UNI..with 1:59 to go...21-17 UNI

runtheoption
11-05-2011, 11:55 PM
UNI TD. 20-17 with 1:50 to play.

runtheoption
11-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Conversion good, 21-17, UNI up.

runtheoption
11-06-2011, 12:03 AM
UNI intercepts and returns to YSU 43. About 50 seconds left. Game over.

Mr. Burgundy
11-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Well, Sioux Falls must be a powerhouse to keep up with all that crazy speed. Unfortunately, it looks like they ended their season today at 5-4, with losses at NW Mo St, and at home vs. something called the Washburn Ichabods. They did, however, beat Minot State twice, so that's some quality competition right thar.

Darrell and Dave K are as good as Bama/LSU right now. Darrell is breaking down what it will take to win the Great West title (that would be the last of my concerns after today's complete fold). Then you have Dave K who is saying a win is a win and ripping on NDSU for running up the score on bad teams. So you wanted to beat an NAIA team with a safety and a field goal and 2 blocked FG's with an blocked extra point? The other difference is that the teams we beat up on are D1 teams.

Bison"FANatic"
11-06-2011, 01:00 AM
This from DaveK is great: 1. A win is a win and a loss is a loss, margin of victory is meaningless. Running up the score on a weak opponent may be fun for classless programs like NDSU, but I would like to think that our team is above such behavior.

Yep the "Who" planned to only kick a field goal at regulation as to not hurt Sioux Falls feelings to much. Classic, If you can't even run up the score on a transitioning from NAIA school just cut on a team that is good enough to outscore all their D1 opponents.

tjbison
11-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Think the und talk should be moved! This thread is about FCS games..................

:biggrin:

BisonAccountant44
11-06-2011, 01:08 AM
UND blocks a FG attempt. The ball was live and all of the players just ran off of the field. After half of the team was off of the field somebody finally realized that the play had not been blown dead and walked over to the ball. The ref just waved him off and finally blew the play dead. This team is not well coached dakotadan

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl:

Mr. Burgundy
11-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Skillet just said this.....

With quite a few teams above losing today, I think UND should be around 15 next week.

Yep, you have earned it. Stick to hockey, you can be ranked all year there too. They just don't get it. If we stole a win over a crappy team like that, heads would be rolling, the internet would explode and teammakers would be passing the hat for a buyout. Instead, they are voting for coach of the year and trying to win the Great West.

Tatanka
11-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Lafayette wins over Colgate in OT. Big win for the pards!

NDSUstudent
11-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Just looked at SS.com, what a mess...a few fans see the light and some like Davek have lost their minds. Too bad Faison didn't put together a real schedule...it would have allowed him to make the coaching change that needs to happen. Now they might be stuck with the status quo for another year.

TbonZach
11-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Just looked at SS.com, what a mess...a few fans see the light and some like Davek have lost their minds. Too bad Faison didn't put together a real schedule...it would have allowed him to make the coaching change that needs to happen. Now they might be stuck with the status quo for another year.

Somebody(/ies) must have had a real meltdown. SS.com isn't even loading right now.

NDSUstudent
11-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Somebody(/ies) must have had a real meltdown. SS.com isn't even loading right now.

Well the hockey team did get swept by the Gophers, they are 3-6-1 on the season.

BisoninNWMN
11-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Well the hockey team did get swept by the Gophers, they are 3-6-1 on the season.

They will probably finish under .500.

Hakstol is soo overrated.

KC Bison
11-06-2011, 08:55 PM
You can't make this stuff up. They're real proud of their effort yesterday. You'd think they would apologize for such a weak effort against a team that is in the process transitioning from NAIA to DII. No wonder there are virtually no suzie supporters on BV any more defending their program.

Fargo Forum 11/6/2011

“That was two weeks in a row where, maybe, it wasn’t real pretty,” UND coach Chris Mussman said. “But you know what? We’re winning games. Last year, we were 3-8. This year, we’re 6-3. And I know which side of the field I’d rather be on.
“We’re not going to apologize for winning football games against teams that come in here and have nothing to lose and play their tails off. I give Sioux Falls credit; they had a good plan going in, their kids battled and they almost got us again.”

344Johnson
11-06-2011, 11:57 PM
This is almost sad. They used to be a good program. I always have felt like we've been better, but I always (in my brief experience on earth) knew that when we would play, we would probably have a battle. I want them on our schedule for next year. Schedule the 12th game Gene. I want one game. In the dome. Against UND. DaveK said classless programs like NDSU run up the score, well I would love to see him proven right. I have little doubt in my mind that if you went strictly on how good each team was, and each team played the way they normally do (no rivalry effect), and NDSU didn't take the foot of the gas..... 45-6. Maybe 52-10.

Really wish YSU could have snuck that game out in the UNI-Dome.
Go Furman.
Citidel....way to keep it close.