PDA

View Full Version : Three-Game Season Coming Up

CaBisonFan
11-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Next leg of the year is coming up. It could be really tough.

Playoff position is huge. What do we need to do to secure a top seed? If we tie with someone in the conference how does it affect that?

How healthy are we? Is Brock Jensen questionable? Turf toe can be a bitch from what I hear.

I'm trying to move the discussion forward folks. I've contributed to the smack. I'm moving on.

This team is capable of running the table...but will it?

344Johnson
11-01-2011, 03:22 AM
Next leg of the year is coming up. It could be really tough.

Playoff position is huge. What do we need to do to secure a top seed? If we tie with someone in the conference how does it affect that?

How healthy are we? Is Brock Jensen questionable? Turf toe can be a bitch from what I hear.

I'm trying to move the discussion forward folks. I've contributed to the smack. I'm moving on.

This team is capable of running the table...but will it?

NDSU could lose any of the 3 games, this next one being the most likely. I doubt we'd lose to Western Illinois but stranger things have happened, and Youngstown is not a bad team. The defense is going to have to continue to play very well or else Bell and Fouch could light the scoreboard up. Hope Jensen is hanging in there, I know that there are things that they can do for Turf Toe, I like they can put some metal inserts into the show to immobilize the area but I would think that could hurt mobility.

If NDSU screws up and loses a game in-conference, I believe we are still conference champs because of the tie-breaker vs. UNI.

BFKasper14
11-01-2011, 03:41 AM
They are going to have to play a VERY near flawless game against ISU this weekend. This year and last year combined, they have only lost 1 game at home and that was when they played UNI. It was pretty close too...(20 to 30).

It is going to be a lot more difficult playing here than SDSU...does anyone know if the turf will play to our advantage at all? I know it's a different kind of turf...

If we can get past ISU, it will bring a big sigh of relief...but then we play Youngstown. Youngstown only lost by 2 to ISU in Indiana...We will be at home though, so that will be a huge advantage.

If/when we get past these two teams, the Bison will be on a big high: 10 and 0 and undefeated in the conference.

If they can keep composure and play Bison football, I can see this team winning out.

That being said...GO BISON!!! KICK SOME ASS THIS WEEKEND!! One game at a time baby!

90 BISON
11-01-2011, 03:59 AM
NDSU could lose any of the 3 games, this next one being the most likely. I doubt we'd lose to Western Illinois but stranger things have happened, and Youngstown is not a bad team. The defense is going to have to continue to play very well or else Bell and Fouch could light the scoreboard up. Hope Jensen is hanging in there, I know that there are things that they can do for Turf Toe, I like they can put some metal inserts into the show to immobilize the area but I would think that could hurt mobility.

If NDSU screws up and loses a game in-conference, I believe we are still conference champs because of the tie-breaker vs. UNI.

Yes, we beat UNI we have the tiebreaker over them. Losing is not however an option:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Twentysix
11-01-2011, 06:10 AM
They are going to have to play a VERY near flawless game against ISU this weekend. Last two years, they have only lost 1 game at home and that was when they played UNI. It was pretty close too...(20 to 30).

It is going to be a lot more difficult playing here than SDSU...does anyone know if the turf will play to our advantage at all? I know it's a different kind of turf...

If we can get past ISU, it will bring a big sigh of relief...but then we play Youngstown. Youngstown only lost by 2 to ISU in Indiana...We will be at home though, so that will be a huge advantage.

If/when we get past these two teams, the Bison will be on a big high: 10 and 0 and undefeated in the conference.

If they can keep composure and play Bison football, I can see this team winning out.

That being said...GO BISON!!! KICK SOME ASS THIS WEEKEND!! One game at a time baby!

Do you mean this year and last year? You must.

BFKasper14
11-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Do you mean this year and last year? You must.

Indeed thank you sir!