PDA

View Full Version : Great Win Today NDSU

ALPHAGRIZ1
10-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Well done fellas, keep it rolling.

Maybe this year you can play a Montana team that wont lay down like state did last year. How fun would that be in the playoffs?

4mcruenomore
10-30-2011, 03:21 AM

Maybe this year you can play a Montana team that wont lay down like state did last year. How fun would that be in the playoffs?

Only if you play at our house!

ALPHAGRIZ1
10-30-2011, 03:32 AM
Cool with me, IM THERE!

BisoninNWMN
10-30-2011, 03:40 AM
Grizz will beat MSU. Probably get a rematch with Montana State again.

X-Factor
10-30-2011, 04:33 AM
Montana started the year a bit slow but they seem to be picking up steam at the right time. Should be one heck of a brawl of the wild

CaBisonFan
10-30-2011, 05:24 AM

Thanks

UNI was tough as nails. Most of the conference is extremely salty (hard-nosed).

What kind of team do you have? Passing? Running? Balanced? How's the D ?

Strommer10
10-30-2011, 05:31 AM

I'd love to see this match up in the second round of the playoffs (assuming we both gets byes). I don't care which Montana school we play, I have family out there and it's always good for bragging rights. Except most are Cats fans.

ALPHAGRIZ1
10-30-2011, 07:16 AM
Thanks

UNI was tough as nails. Most of the conference is extremely salty (hard-nosed).

What kind of team do you have? Passing? Running? Balanced? How's the D ?

We are pretty damn balanced this year. Today is the first time the offense has really clicked and been consistent we had 389 yards of offense at the half and had 38 points.

Our Sophomore QB Jordan Johnson is a rising star. He played 2 series into the 3rd qtr and was pulled. He finished the game going 23-32 299 yards and 6 TDs no Ints, he is mobile and very accurate while on the run. We have been putting up huge yardage numbers on offense but not looking good doing it. We finished today with 545 total yards and didnt do anything in the second half because our 2s and 3s were playing.

Defense is very stout and deep on the DL and LB but our secondary play has sucked most of the year. Our safeties that started the season were very poor but we have a true freshman (Hermanson) that is ripping it up and getting better every week. They are improving as the year goes on and we are finally starting to gel on D.

BlueKeyAlum
10-30-2011, 12:00 PM
I was at Washington-Grizz stadium. UM completely dismantled Weber State. A win was predicted but that was great execution all game long. i've seen the Grizz start slowly in games this year but they were sharks in the water yesterday and looked real good all game long.

Thoughts go out to the Weber kid who was taken out on a stretcher and to the sky diver who, during pregame festivities, was blown off course and landed in the parking lot. Both were scary incidences. as was the damn plane flying through the stadium during pregame....yowza.

No_Skill
10-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I'd love to see this match up in the second round of the playoffs (assuming we both gets byes). I don't care which Montana school we play, I have family out there and it's always good for bragging rights. Except most are Cats fans.

Assuming we get a top 4 seed, we couldn't meet in the second round if they also have a bye because the top four seeds play the winners of the first round games. If we both are a 5 seed or lower then it could happen. It would more likely be a third round match-up.

A1pigskin
10-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks. It was a nice win.

CaBisonFan
10-30-2011, 03:01 PM
UNI has a nice team.

Strommer10
10-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Assuming we get a top 4 seed, we couldn't meet in the second round if they also have a bye because the top four seeds play the winners of the first round games. If we both are a 5 seed or lower then it could happen. It would more likely be a third round match-up.
Good catch. You're right, but I would like to see them in the Dome. Doesn't matter which round I guess.

ALPHAGRIZ1
10-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Another congrats on your #1 ranking.

Keep the throttle wide open and dont have a let down this weekend after your big win.

CivilBison96
10-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Good catch. You're right, but I would like to see them in the Dome. Doesn't matter which round I guess.

I to would like to see either of the Montana's make their return to the Fargodome this year, it would be a bigger and more meaningful game than anything taking place in a "tin shed" in the next couple of years!