PDA

View Full Version : The offensive line OWNED UNI's defensive front seven.

tony
10-29-2011, 11:17 PM
The player of the game weighs 1500+ lbs and made the 3-4 look weak.

Done celebrating now. ISU-Blue has had an extra week to prepare and heal some bruises so the team really needs to keep focused (which I'm sure they will do - especially compared to us fans.)

Rockbear99
10-29-2011, 11:18 PM
Like I say "If you build the lines the championships will come"

CaBisonFan
10-29-2011, 11:21 PM
This team has the focus. Not saying we couldn't lose yet...but I love the attitude that this group brings to every game.

2011 Champions
10-29-2011, 11:26 PM
this thread should be changed to the offensive line HELD the shit out of UNIs front seven

phxbison
10-29-2011, 11:28 PM
I totally agree Tony, the offensive line was the masterful today and were the "players of the game ".

HandoEX
10-29-2011, 11:33 PM
This proves, once and for all, BisonNeil is an idiot.

TheBisonator
10-29-2011, 11:37 PM
this thread should be changed to the offensive line HELD the shit out of UNIs front seven

Boo hoo hoo

BisonTeacher
10-29-2011, 11:43 PM
If we didnt fumble the ball in the red zone, this game would have been a lot worse. O line ruled this game.

PaBizon
10-29-2011, 11:51 PM
And your name should be changed to 2011 ChUmpions

heffray
10-29-2011, 11:58 PM

and all of your posts should be changed to read "blah blah blah i'm a sore loser have fun trying to understand everything i post because i don't know how to use punctuation"

bisonmike2
10-29-2011, 11:59 PM
Ahhh that's it. Let the buttt hurt flow. Your tears they nurish me.

IzzyFlexion
10-30-2011, 12:07 AM

Tony,
Please oblige this neat person's request and make the change that he's suggesting. We wouldn't want Boothby's draft stock to go down just because he and his buddies were being held all day by our cheating O-Lineman. I mean, what if a bunch of scouts are reading these threads.

NDSUstudent
10-30-2011, 12:09 AM

Hey 2011 paper champs....give me your address so I know where to send the whambulance....

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx230/Avnovice/Serious%20Business/whambulance2.jpg

KSBisonFan
10-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Dominating performance by our O-line from the opening series. They imposed their will and controlled the game and the clock. Pass blocking was also great. Great win!!!

PaBizon
10-30-2011, 12:18 AM
Brock had ALL day to throw. Great job by the Rams!

DjKyRo
10-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Coach Neis would be proud of the Rams' play today! Great work boys!

THEsocalledfan
10-30-2011, 12:31 AM

Give your mommy a kiss good night for all of us. You live with your mother, don't you?

HoopsBison
10-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Great job by the o-line, you could really tell they wanted this game. Austin Richard was an absolute beast on Boothby today...wow

EndZoneQB
10-30-2011, 12:59 AM

You mad bro?? BISON WORLD ORDER BABY!!!!

Buffalo Bill
10-30-2011, 01:11 AM
If we didnt fumble the ball in the red zone, this game would have been a lot worse. O line ruled this game.

I like playing the "if" game too. If I wouldn't have turned on the TV I would not have seen the most trailer park, fat,
realy fat, lesbian fan base in America.

Tatanka
10-30-2011, 01:12 AM

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/plexusemt/Misc/Butthurt-Butthurt-everywhere.jpg

KC Bison
10-30-2011, 01:17 AM
Change your name to "2011 conference champion, first round playoff losers".

EndZoneQB
10-30-2011, 01:18 AM
I like playing the "if" game too. If I wouldn't have turned on the TV I would not have seen the most trailer park, fat,

If you wouldn't have turned the TV on, you wouldn't have seen the #1 team in the country butt-rape your team up and down the field. Tough, isn't it? Sore loser much?

PaBizon
10-30-2011, 01:26 AM

Maybe UNI should recruit a couple to upgrade their offensive line. God I love how much this stings ole BUFFyBill

HerdBot
10-30-2011, 01:39 AM

Thats the 3rd unmanly thing you've said today.

bisonhp330
10-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Gotta love the Rams. KHCO.

read the sig below

JSUBison
10-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Gotta love the Rams. KHCO.

read the sig below

What a job they did, 22-25 passing, 1 sack. Brock needs to buy them Isotoner's.

Wally
10-30-2011, 01:58 AM
## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc BrUp Blkd Sack/Yds QH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43 Boothby, Ben 4 1 5 1.0/4 . . . . . . .

I thought he was a combination of Reggie White, Michael Strahan, Chris Doleman, Richard Dent, Carl Eller, Howie Long and Bruce Smith............

tony
10-30-2011, 02:02 AM
## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc BrUp Blkd Sack/Yds QH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43 Boothby, Ben 4 1 5 1.0/4 . . . . . . .

I thought he was a combination of Reggie White, Michael Strahan, Chris Doleman, Richard Dent, Carl Eller, Howie Long and Bruce Smith............

That's a pretty good stat line for an interior lineman but, on the other hand, he wasn't very disruptive in the middle. Might be feeling some effects from the knee injury.

56BISON73
10-30-2011, 02:06 AM

Why were you watching Rosie? I mean if thats your thing fine. But dont take it out on us because you are confused with your sexual orientation.

56BISON73
10-30-2011, 02:07 AM
Brock had ALL day to throw. Great job by the Rams!

Yes he had great protection.

burleighbison
10-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Long time reader first time writer

Last year are O-line looked like boys playing against men, this year we controlled the line of scrimmage.
Curious what the regulars on here would attribute that to....coaching, physical maturity, people playing in proper position etc..

Go Bison!

THEsocalledfan
10-30-2011, 02:15 AM

Last year are O-line looked like boys playing against men, this year we controlled the line of scrimmage.
Curious what the regulars on here would attribute that to....coaching, physical maturity, people playing in proper position etc..

Go Bison!

Welcome to the board!!!!

56BISON73
10-30-2011, 02:17 AM

Go Bison!

All of the above. Plus we arent as one dimentional.

burleighbison
10-30-2011, 02:22 AM
Great point on not being one dimensional,suppose it helps Vigen is opening the playbook and Brock gets better with each snap

AjaxTheMighty
10-30-2011, 02:23 AM

You spelled 'really' wrong

Rockbear99
10-30-2011, 02:36 AM

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

Rockbear99
10-30-2011, 02:37 AM
If I wanted a bitch, I would have bought a DOG!!

bisonmike2
10-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Ha ha. Keep it coming. You know UNI has a couple of traditions. Winning the MVFC and losing in the playoffs. Don't worry I'm sure you'll still get to accomplish the latter.

56BISON73
10-30-2011, 02:41 AM
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

:rofl::rofl:

Strommer10
10-30-2011, 03:06 AM

Go Bison!
This is exactly right. We played like the bigger, stronger, faster team this year and didn't seem intimidated at all.

Wally
10-30-2011, 03:22 AM
That's a pretty good stat line for an interior lineman but, on the other hand, he wasn't very disruptive in the middle. Might be feeling some effects from the knee injury.

Meh...from what we heard, I expected more. Thought he was God's gift to defensive lineman

SamsRams
10-30-2011, 07:39 AM
the Rams absolutely dominated UNI's front 7. Boothby was completely contained by the left side. And Richards must of pulled behind Lund on that counter play almost 15 times and he just ran people over. NDSU needed a big game from those Rams and they sure got one. IMPRESSIVE

gizmo
10-30-2011, 11:43 AM

Hey, cool response! ..........oh, wait, I think I get it.......is that some sort of trash talk? Very impressive.

IzzyFlexion
10-30-2011, 11:58 AM
I had some fun focusing on DJ when Brock would line up in the gun. Not known for his blocking, DJ was awesome. He was engaging guys 40-60 pounds heavier than he was. It wasn't real pretty but how the hell could it be. It looked like a courageous 4th grader going to battle with a 7th grade bully on the playground. Bottom line: he was very effective in buying time for Jensen. TEAM PLAYER.

99Bison
10-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I had some fun focusing on DJ when Brock would line up in the gun. Not known for his blocking, DJ was awesome. He was engaging guys 40-60 pounds heavier than he was. It wasn't real pretty but how the hell could it be. It looked like a courageous 4th grader going to battle with a 7th grade bully on the playground. Bottom line: he was very effective in buying time for Jensen. TEAM PLAYER.

Not sure why DJ isn't known for his blocking, because he has been picking up bitzers and such well all year long.

A1pigskin
10-30-2011, 02:35 PM
The offensive line did an excellent job. I recall one play, Jensen could have sat down on the turf, drank a cup of coffee, get up and then pass. The O line was giving Jensen the time. I love the term used "Rams".