PDA

View Full Version : Series Record

CaBisonFan
10-29-2011, 01:16 PM
From gobison.com

SERIES RECORD: This is the 44th meeting between North Dakota
State and Northern Iowa in a series that started in 1938 ... The Panthers lead
the series 25-18 and have won the last three games in a row including a 16-9 win
in 2010 in Cedar Falls ... The last win by NDSU in the series came during the
1982 season when the Bison won 12-7 on Dacotah Field ... North Dakota State
leads the series 12-10 in Fargo.

1982 would have been the year before Bennie & the Jets showed up. I would suggest that the bulk of their wins came prior to Ron Erhardt's era...but I'm not sure.

Contrary to what has been written by some visitors...they don't own us. They've always been a tough team to play.

Anybody have a way to find out the results from all of the games?

A1pigskin
10-29-2011, 01:23 PM
I think NDSU can pull this one out with a win. Good stats there CA.

roadwarrior
10-29-2011, 01:42 PM
The football media guide, which you can find online, lists the score of every game in Bison history back to 1894.

OrygunBison
10-29-2011, 02:48 PM
From gobison.com

SERIES RECORD:..they don't own us.

Regardless of the historic record being somewhat even, they own us. 3 in a row is a pretty big deal in my book.

Regardless of the lopsided advantage the Sioux had in the historic series at the time, I was sure that we absolutely owned them during the Reagan and Bush (daddy) administrations.

DAMN, I wish I was going to be there today. I REALLY want to beat these S.O.B.'s. F'ing knuckleheads...

CaBisonFan
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Regardless of the historic record being somewhat even, they own us. 3 in a row is a pretty big deal in my book.

Regardless of the lopsided advantage the Sioux had in the historic series at the time, I was sure that we absolutely owned them during the Reagan and Bush (daddy) administrations.

DAMN, I wish I was going to be there today. I REALLY want to beat these S.O.B.'s. F'ing knuckleheads...

No...they don't. Sorry

20-30 years of dominance is owning.