PDA

View Full Version : I need a Ride..............

JustinTyem
10-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Anyone have a plane so You can pick me and my chair up and take me to the GAME PLEASE!!! :praying::praying::praying::praying::bowdown::bowd own::bowdown::bong::bong::bong::cheers::cheers::ch eers::judges::judges::judges:

SamsRams
10-29-2011, 10:33 AM
me first, I live in vegas and I gurantuee it's cooler then whatever po-dunk town justintyem lives in:duel:

JustinTyem
10-29-2011, 01:31 PM
me first, I live in vegas and I gurantuee it's cooler then whatever po-dunk town justintyem lives in:duel:Hey Now you Jack Wagon,You wanna Fight??? I will drive my chair right over your face,LoL Lets go,and get to this damn game already!!!!!

BisonBabe
10-29-2011, 01:37 PM
At this point your only hope would be to take the magic carpet ride :)

JustinTyem
10-29-2011, 01:40 PM
At this point your only hope would be to take the magic carpet ride :)You have a carpet??? MMMMMMM sounds like Magic fun!!!!:rofl:

A1pigskin
10-29-2011, 01:41 PM
You can be like wild coyote from the cartoon and strap a rocket to your back. LOL.

BisonBabe
10-29-2011, 01:42 PM
You have a carpet??? MMMMMMM sounds like Magic fun!!!!:rofl:

Walked right into that one didn't I ..... oh well

JustinTyem
10-29-2011, 01:42 PM
You can be like wild coyote from the cartoon and strap a rocket to your back. LOL.Im ROTFLMAO, Nice one!!!!!

JustinTyem
10-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Walked right into that one didn't I ..... oh wellBut anyways I got Lucky a hour ago for the carpet ride, to bad it didnt give me a ride to the BEST GAME OF THE WEEK(Packers are off this week),YIPPY!!!!!!

TheBisonator
10-29-2011, 06:11 PM
I would like use of a teletransporter, por favore. I might have enough connections so that Gene could sneak me into the game somehow.:D

If I had a transporter, I'd take myself to Fargo now, tailgate a shitload with TOHBTC, see the game, go to the Turf and get blatzed, transport back to TO and sleep off the hangover.

In the serious real world, I have a Frisco contingency plan that I'm currently organizing my affairs for, in case we make it there. Only because I would be in the Cities at that time, and because of the possibility of joining a caravan down to Texas from Mpls. Only trouble would be making it back to TO 48 hours later.