PDA

View Full Version : More Standing room tickets MAY be realeased on Saturday at 10am

HerdBot
10-28-2011, 05:05 PM
This is on the website
NDSU vs. UNI is SOLD OUT. Additional standing room tickets may become available Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. Please check back for availability.

Not sure where they are going to put them but if you really want to go, I would buy a SRO seat and at half time go to the top of the student section. People always leave at halftime.

Have the thought about putting some sort of a riser in the corners? It's easier than bleachers and would give SOME improved sightline?

duluthbison
10-28-2011, 05:09 PM
This is on the website
NDSU vs. UNI is SOLD OUT. Additional standing room tickets may become available Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. Please check back for availability.

Not sure where they are going to put them but if you really want to go, I would buy a SRO seat and at half time go to the top of the student section. People always leave at halftime.

Have the thought about putting some sort of a riser in the corners? It's easier than bleachers and would give SOME improved sightline?

Fire marshal might have something to say about that, but I don't know for sure.

Swany
10-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Standing room only crowd both looks and sounds great on tv -- especially when it's being covered by Fox College Sports. Trucked in bleachers in those corners would look tacky in the Dome. I'm surprised there hasn't been a push to do a "yellow out." I haven't "herd" a word about wearing yellow en masse to the Dome on Saturday.

stevdock
10-28-2011, 05:23 PM
You do realize that my guess is that anyone on this board that wants to go already has tickets right??

HerdBot
10-28-2011, 05:38 PM
Standing room only crowd both looks and sounds great on tv -- especially when it's being covered by Fox College Sports. Trucked in bleachers in those corners would look tacky in the Dome. I'm surprised there hasn't been a push to do a "yellow out." I haven't "herd" a word about wearing yellow en masse to the Dome on Saturday.

Not bleachers. I'm talking about wood risers. Like a platform that's not more than a few feet high. Sort of like movie theatre style. then people can see over one another

kab1one
10-28-2011, 07:01 PM
i have 4 reserved seats, east side, north goal line. face value. Call me at 261-9872.

kab1one
10-28-2011, 07:11 PM
i have 4 reserved seats, east side, north goal line. face value. Call me at 261-9872.

This should give you an idea of interest. Tickets are gone in 9 minutes.

Thanks

HandoEX
10-28-2011, 07:21 PM

Thanks
I was just looking at the thread to get your number to call you to buy them too. haha

Bisonguy
10-28-2011, 10:32 PM
You do realize that my guess is that anyone on this board that wants to go already has tickets right??

Judging by the amount of open requests looking for tickets in the ticket exchange forum, I'm guessing there's a lot of people on here still looking for tickets.

Strommer10
10-29-2011, 02:06 AM

Thanks
That is impressive. Love to see this. I still wish the student section will fully sell out. I know it will fill up, but we need to pack the dome for this one. The game of the year in the FCS and we need to show up for it.

CAS4127
10-29-2011, 02:09 AM
I need one more ticket!! Just one more!!! Anyone??!!!

IzzyFlexion
10-29-2011, 02:15 AM
http://electrokami.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/in-living-color-fire-marshall-bill-jim-carrey.jpg
Fire marshal might have something to say about that, but I don't know for sure.

JustinTyem
10-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Hell,I would buy all the tickets just to keep the Pansies away from the Dome !!!!!

Twentysix
10-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Hell,I would buy all the tickets just to keep the Pansies away from the Dome !!!!!

You are talking like 5000$

A1pigskin
10-29-2011, 01:36 PM
fans will be hanging from the rafters.

BisonBabe
10-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Gonna have to get there early if you have general admission.....I think moving forward they may have to make all tickets assigned seat even for the so called general admission. At least for big games like this...

A1pigskin
10-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Gonna have to get there early if you have general admission.....I think moving forward they may have to make all tickets assigned seat even for the so called general admission. At least for big games like this...

I think your right.

BisonBabe
10-29-2011, 01:47 PM
I think your right.

Doors open 1.5 hours before kickoff....hubby will be waiting in line prior to that to get our seats...I have to take a side trip up to Northern Cass to pick up the oldest should get to the dome about an hour before kickoff unless she runs late...