PDA

View Full Version : Radio Fargo Moorhead

go_bison
10-24-2011, 04:33 PM
To make a long story short, I will not be able to attend the UNI game this weekend and I will be out of Bison radio coverage and possibly no TV access.
I just downloaded the Radio Fargo Moorhead app to my Droid X. Will I be able to listen to Bison games on this ? Or do they block out the Bison games ? (forcing people to go through gobison)
Regardless, this is a great app. I live in Bismarck, it's nice to hear some Bison coverage during the week.

HerdBot
10-24-2011, 04:35 PM
To make a long story short, I will not be able to attend the UNI game this weekend and I will be out of Bison radio coverage and possibly no TV access.
I just downloaded the Radio Fargo Moorhead app to my Droid X. Will I be able to listen to Bison games on this ? Or do they block out the Bison games ? (forcing people to go through gobison)
Regardless, this is a great app. I live in Bismarck, it's nice to hear some Bison coverage during the week.

I think your good. I turned it on right after the game and heard player interviews so I assume the game is on.

NDSUstudent
10-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I streamed the NDSU-SIU game a few weeks ago while golfing. It worked great.

roper1313
10-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Yep, listened on my ipad while doing some work on my basement this past weekend. It worked great!!

tjbison
10-24-2011, 07:59 PM

Got any tickets you want to sell?

go_bison
10-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Got any tickets you want to sell?

Sorry, sold my tickets already. It was tough to let them go.

roadwarrior
10-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Coach Bohl on the air right now with Scott Miller (kfgo).

AjaxTheMighty
10-24-2011, 11:19 PM
We tailgated on the deck at home this past weekend and I listened to the pregame stream on RFM KFGO app on my iphone. You're ready to go!:)

roadwarrior
10-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Bohl said on the air that it would be a "whale of a game", and immediately said he shouldnt have said that because he gets criticized for saying it!

BigBison
10-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Yup there App works great, listened to the whole SDSU game while driving from fargo to eastern Minnesota.

EndZoneQB
10-25-2011, 01:10 AM
Bohl said on the air that it would be a "whale of a game", and immediately said he shouldnt have said that because he gets criticized for saying it!

You can tell he's not so tense anymore! It's nice to see a little bit. We are starting to see a bit more personality come out of him..and as long as the product on the field is top notch, I love it.

Superfan
10-25-2011, 01:39 PM

Maybe you should get your priorities straight sonny boy!

go_bison
10-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Maybe you should get your priorities straight sonny boy!

First home game I am going to miss this year... and the only one. How many have you missed ??
Work is not an excuse!

THEsocalledfan
10-25-2011, 03:53 PM
You can tell he's not so tense anymore! It's nice to see a little bit. We are starting to see a bit more personality come out of him..and as long as the product on the field is top notch, I love it.

Part I love is you know darn well it is his way of rubbing it in Bisonville's face. I absolutely love that kind of humor.

go_bison
10-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Just an FYI to everyone, this app on my Droid worked great! I was stuck in Louisville, KY for a wedding. I had my Droid in the suit pocket with one ear piece in. I looked like a secret service agent. It was nice to hear Scotty's familar voice in KY. I had some strange looks from people when I'd start clapping and cheering. After the win, I proceeded to drink alot of Kentucky Bourbon in celebration. I may have even converted a couple Cardinal and Wildcat fans into Bison fans.