PDA

View Full Version : He said it Again...............

JustinTyem
10-24-2011, 07:37 AM
18:42 into the video, :rofl: http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/15788688/craig-bohl-football-show-week-7

4mcruenomore
10-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Bohl said whale of a game again, that and the smile. I get tired of the smile more than anything.

aces1180
10-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Bohl said whale of a game again, that and the smile. I get tired of the smile more than anything.

He can smile as much as he wants when they are 7-0! ;)

4mcruenomore
10-24-2011, 01:25 PM

I know, but remember when we only won 3 games, and he was smiling bigger than ever.

THEsocalledfan
10-24-2011, 01:32 PM
I know, but remember when we only won 3 games, and he was smiling bigger than ever.

You know, 4M, it looked more legit this time to me. Before, it was just cheesey and forced. Now, I think he is pretty darn happy and stoked for the UNI game. It looke more legit to me and he should be smiling. He just laid the hammer down on SDSU at their place when SDSU played about as good as they could.

HerdBot
10-24-2011, 01:36 PM

Ok so its unacceptable to bitch about students not showing but its acceptable to rip on our coach who is 7+0 and says whale of a game and has a friendly smile? :) if you're going to bitch be consistent!

tony
10-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Coach Bohl is much more relaxed this year. If you want to see what his real smile looks like, find a photo of him hugging DJ after the Montana State game.

BTW, saying "Whale of game" is probably a superstition by now. What if he doesn't say it one week and NDSU loses? Besides, if I were Bohl, I'd be saying it every damn chance I got because the folks who bitch about it the most are, generally speaking, the same folks who wanted him fired. I'd want to stick a needle in them. Heck, I'd also probably try to make my smile extra cheesy just to piss them off too because pointing at the camera and saying, "How do you like me now, bitches?" probably wouldn't fly. :)

Bison bison
10-24-2011, 02:23 PM
How did you guys make those massive heads? I might make a whale for Saturday.

JSUBison
10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Coach Bohl is much more relaxed this year. If you want to see what his real smile looks like, find a photo of him hugging DJ after the Montana State game.

BTW, saying "Whale of game" is probably a superstition by now. What if he doesn't say it one week and NDSU loses? Besides, if I were Bohl, I'd be saying it every damn chance I got because the folks who bitch about it the most are, generally speaking, the same folks who wanted him fired. I'd want to stick a needle in them. Heck, I'd also probably try to make my smile extra cheesy just to piss them off too because pointing at the camera and saying, "How do you like me now, bitches?" probably wouldn't fly. :)

I'm probably wrong, but this past coaches show was the only one I remember him dropping the whale. I'm not going to go back and watch every episode to see if this is the case, but if I'm right and this is the first time he's said it on the tv show this year....well I just hope we win on saturday. Superstitions and all that. If NDSU does lose, I will go back to see if the UNI game was the only "whale" this season to see if Bohl jinxed himself. Eh, or not.

steelbison
10-24-2011, 02:36 PM

This!!! He absolutely does it for the reasons you mentioned. Just like he praises coach Vigen to say f u to the doubters.

No matter what you think of coach Bohl(and I've always maintained he's a pretty damn good coach) he made mistakes...realized those mistakes and fixed them...Just look at the roster. Our fresh/soph classes are LOADED.....The scary thing is we should be better the next two years than we are this year....

Bison bison
10-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Wac attack!!!!!!!

bisonaudit
10-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh no. Not again.

CAS4127
10-24-2011, 04:05 PM
WOAG attack!!!!!!!, as in Whale of a game!!!

He can keep saying this as long and Scotty Miller is banned from using the "My oh my" thing. Listening to radio replay calls on the way home, and heard it at least 10 times!!! Sounds like he is quoting his grandma or something.

Did I mention I can't stand it????!!!!!!!

Bison bison
10-24-2011, 04:09 PM
? My, Oh My?

My four-year-old was running around saying 'Hi, Oh My' after every New Orleans score last night.

CAS4127
10-24-2011, 04:15 PM
? My, Oh My?

My four-year-old was running around saying 'Hi, Oh My' after every New Orleans score last night.

Was he hoarse this morning??!!!

BisonTeacher
10-24-2011, 11:41 PM
How did you guys make those massive heads? I might make a whale for Saturday.

I heard they are having them made in the Union? I havent been there in a while, but someone was saying they are having them blown up at some copy center there?

TheBisonator
10-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Craig Bohl has a 68-30 career record as a head coach.

He can say "Blazzoo electric banana with the Wilson kids, cause it's Easter in your face!" on the local sports and I won't give a shit.

PaBizon
10-25-2011, 12:51 AM

Agreed. I think it's actually kind funny. But then I'm the kind of person that likes a little sarcasim mixed in every now and then.

X-Factor
10-25-2011, 01:02 AM

You would have been too if you were getting plentiful BJ's from a hot blonde and a salary that says your the big dog in town! ;)

02Bison
10-25-2011, 01:14 AM
Oh no. Not again. Linky. (sorry I couldn't resist) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc)

Tatanka
10-25-2011, 01:16 AM
Linky. (sorry I couldn't resist) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc)

Wonderfully done.

bisonaudit
10-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Linky. (sorry I couldn't resist) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc)

Wasn't exactly the pop culture reference I had in mind but funny none the less.

SUBISON247
10-25-2011, 04:04 AM
call/email the NDSU graphic shop they will print one

heffray
10-25-2011, 04:12 AM
Craig Bohl has a 68-30 career record as a head coach.

He can say "Blazzoo electric banana with the Wilson kids, cause it's Easter in your face!" on the local sports and I won't give a shit.

no kidding. i can't believe i'm reading (and commenting on) a thread about a coach saying "whale of a game..." on tv. let's just be glad he's not chewing the opposing coach out for scoring too many points against us (brewster), flicking the crowd off (hackstol), or getting into a fight because of an excited handshake after the game (schwartz).

easy, bison rubes. easy...

90BISON
10-25-2011, 03:41 PM
I could go for a ".....those knuckleheads down South" comment though?? :)