PDA

View Full Version : It's Time

ndsubison1
10-23-2011, 04:39 AM
To beat UNI and shut some of those aholes up. I don't see a high scoring game. I see a defensive battle for the most part with a special teams or a defensive score. Bison win 23-19

CaBisonFan
10-23-2011, 04:58 AM
I agree completely ming01. It's time for us to begin beating UNI. They have a great program. So do we.

Twentysix
10-23-2011, 05:55 AM
I agree completely ming01. It's time for us to begin beating UNI. They have a great program. So do we.

Ours is better. :duel:

BadlandsBison
10-23-2011, 08:19 AM
I hate to say Ming, but I am taking teh purple cats by 10 points. I like to error on the side of caution.
Prove me wrong Bison!

BisoninNWMN
10-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Until we beat them, their fanbase is going to think we are beneath them.

Just win!

semobison
10-23-2011, 12:32 PM
So far this season has seen the Bison win its first season opener in the MVC. We won for the first time in Carbondale, and Bohl has gotten his first win in Brookings! Lets continue this with our first MVC win over UNI! I agree, just win, somehow!

bisonmike2
10-23-2011, 12:50 PM
So far this season has seen the Bison win its first season opener in the MVC. We won for the first time in Carbondale, and Bohl has gotten his first win in Brookings! Lets continue this with our first MVC win over UNI! I agree, just win, somehow!
Was just going to say this. Season of first and we'll keep it going. It took us a couple years to get used to FCS and the Great West level of football. The MVFC is a another step up that we've needed to adjust to and now we're ready. Should be a great game. Has there been a conference that has had 2 seeded teams? I could see it happening this year in the MVFC.

THEsocalledfan
10-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Was just going to say this. Season of first and we'll keep it going. It took us a couple years to get used to FCS and the Great West level of football. The MVFC is a another step up that we've needed to adjust to and now we're ready. Should be a great game. Has there been a conference that has had 2 seeded teams? I could see it happening this year in the MVFC.

That is exactly what I think will happen no matter the outcome Saturday as I think one will go undefeated and one will have the one loss. (Well, I guess I made my prediction!) Both will be seated like Mont. St. and EWU last year.

semobison
10-23-2011, 01:29 PM
A couple of numbers from last seasons game:
-40...Net yards rushing for the Bison!
11...times our QB was sacked!
Never in my 25+ years of watching NDSU football had I seen our offense dominated like this! This will be a big challange for our offense and the big boys up front! The O line needs to have a much better game than it had last year. This game is going to be nasty, and most likely won in the trenches!

bisonmike2
10-23-2011, 01:57 PM
That is exactly what I think will happen no matter the outcome Saturday as I think one will go undefeated and one will have the one loss. (Well, I guess I made my prediction!) Both will be seated like Mont. St. and EWU last year.
Duh. Completely forgot about EWU and Mont St being in the same conference.