PDA

View Full Version : Ojuri!

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Its nice to see him doing well. McNorton's career at NDSU is far from over, but its nice to know we have some depth at key positions. Jensen, Ojuri, and Williams...all sophmores.

Nice job today boys.

IzzyFlexion
10-22-2011, 10:20 PM
He looks so fantastic even in his pre-snap stance. Looks like a cross between Lamar Gordon and Pat Paschall.
More than once, he dragged players for an extra 3-5 yards just like Paschall used to do.

Not knocking DJ (much), but over the last couple games he seems to be doing too much tap dancing again. Needs to get back back to where he was in the first few games............go north, young man!!!!

tojo70
10-22-2011, 10:24 PM
He looks so fantastic even in his pre-snap stance. Looks like a cross between Lamar Gordon and Pat Paschall.
More than once, he dragged players for an extra 3-5 yards just like Paschall used to do.

Not knocking DJ (much), but over the last couple games he seems to be doing too much tap dancing again. Needs to get back back to where he was in the first few games............go north, young man!!!!
Totally agree....Saw DJ dancing way too many times today. If he just hit the hole would've been a 4-7 yrd gain.

semobison
10-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Just watching DJ run I believe he is still not 100%. He is not as explosive as we saw him last season! Its his senior season and I think he is just tuffing it out!

99Bison
10-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Yes, quit dancing and hit the crease right in front of you... 4 yards everytime today was there. Lang is the only one this year that consistently hits it.

IzzyFlexion
10-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Just watching DJ run I believe he is still not 100%. He is not as explosive as we saw him last season! Its his senior season and I think he is just tuffing it out!

good point. forgot about the ankle problem.:hide:

Kevin
10-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I was really impressed with both Ojuri and Lang.

And yes I realize Langer was in when the game was in hand but I really liked seeing someone hit the hole that fast. He will be a good compliment to Ojuri next year.

Bison bison
10-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Yes, quit dancing and hit the crease right in front of you... 4 yards everytime today was there. Lang is the only one this year that consistently hits it.

twss

ijlguyfioh

Twentysix
10-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Its nice to see him doing well. McNorton's career at NDSU is far from over, but its nice to know we have some depth at key positions. Jensen, Ojuri, and Williams...all sophmores.

Nice job today boys.

And smith and turner and lots of others. all sophomores.

JustinTyem
10-23-2011, 06:07 AM
Colton Heagle, Justin Juckem and Brock Jensen are All from the Fox Valley in Wisconsin. Oh and the Men bleed GREEN AND GOLD ,LOL and No Purple Pansies of Viqueens.

THEsocalledfan
10-23-2011, 01:07 PM

Semo is right on. He is not the same player we saw in the playoffs last year.

stevdock
10-23-2011, 02:05 PM

I mostly agree with you. I think he's playing hurt too but his cuts on his kick return sure looked really good to me. I think he's getting closer and closer every week, as last week he almost broke one too.

FarSouth Bison
10-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Every week someone posts he's not at 100% then why dosn't the Coaching staff put #22 ahead of # 8 in the depth chart. Give him some rest and get him at 100%. You could also move Lang ahead of him, would give UNI something they have not seen alot of film of.

NDSUstudent
10-23-2011, 02:32 PM
IMO grass isn't a great surface for DJ, not surprised he looked a bit off.

PaBizon
10-23-2011, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=FarSouth Bison;542917]Every week someone posts he's not at 100% then why dosn't the Coaching staff put #22 ahead of # 8 in the depth chart. Give him some rest and get him at 100%. You could also move Lang ahead of him, would give UNI something they have not seen alot of film of.[/QUO. TE]

DJ is experienced, doesn't fumble , picks up the blitz well. and runs the screen play better than anyone on the team (which they only used once yesterday and I expect to see quite a bit against UNI to slow down their pass rush)There is more to the rb position than just going straight ahead. Yesterday they used all 3 rb's (Lang continues to see more time each week) which is giving teams something different. Plus it's his senior year and rest may not be enough to get him healthy berfore the seasons over. Just going to have to play through it.

BisonTeacher
11-13-2011, 12:34 AM
DJ is experienced, doesn't fumble , picks up the blitz well.

Not so much today. I would have liked to see a little more Ojuri today.

BisoninNWMN
11-13-2011, 01:55 AM

He is playing better than DJ.

DJ "danced" on that 4th down run and fell down......again.

bisoningrandforks
11-13-2011, 01:59 AM
the not 100% thing doesnt fly anymore.....too much dancing today.....yes hes not the only one who didnt play well

Strommer10
11-13-2011, 02:01 AM
the not 100% thing doesnt fly anymore.....too much dancing today.....yes hes not the only one who didnt play well
Lack luster performances throughout. We MUST refocus for next week. That now becomes our biggest game of the year. And to the thread title, Sammy should definitely be getting more carries.

BisoninNWMN
11-13-2011, 02:11 AM

Defense should have tried more blitzes tonight. YSU went up and down the field on our "bend but don't break" Tampa-2....uggh!!

Get this one out of the system and focus on WIU.

Georgia Southern will get beat by Alabama and if Montana beats State then the Bison should be the #2......

Thundering Herd
11-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Yeah, I guess he fumbles. Maybe he had some popcorn...
http://cdn1.hark.com/images/000/417/332/417332/original.jpg