PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Game announcers...

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Do they know we can hear them when they think they have a commercial? One of them was just said..."that's been our achilles heel all year"

Hammerhead
10-22-2011, 08:23 PM
I heard one ask if they were streaming the game. The other guy replied "yeah" and then they started talking less during the commercial breaks.

CaBisonFan
10-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Same thing happened a couple of years ago. That time one of the guys said something 'really' stupid. The cameras are terrible.

bri-dog
10-22-2011, 08:40 PM
I think they're awesome.

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 09:58 PM
it sure was nice of their camera crew to show the SDSU players and band at the end of the game rather than show the Bison team grab the dakota marker. Stupid frickin hometown broadcast!

AND...at least the main announcer pronounced Bison correctly. The Color guy did not.

Hammerhead
10-22-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd rather have them pronounce Bison wrong than keep saying "jackribbits." :)

X-Factor
10-22-2011, 11:21 PM
what a small time broadcast. amateurs. Wanted to listen to the Bison radio broadcast but it was way ahead of the video feed :(

Kevin
10-22-2011, 11:28 PM
it sure was nice of their camera crew to show the SDSU players and band at the end of the game rather than show the Bison team grab the dakota marker. Stupid frickin hometown broadcast!

AND...at least the main announcer pronounced Bison correctly. The Color guy did not.

I'm surprised the camera guys could stay on the band with them bouncing around. It seemed like they got faked out on every other play-action and I could hardly see anything on the Smith punt return for a TD because they zoomed in so far.

semobison
10-22-2011, 11:37 PM
what a small time broadcast. amateurs. Wanted to listen to the Bison radio broadcast but it was way ahead of the video feed :(

I guess we have to find somthing to bitch about when were 7-0! Why cant we get Keith Jackson! Woooh Nellie!

stevdock
10-23-2011, 02:06 AM

Sorry to hear that. I thought Midcon's broadcast was good. In fact they had a camera guy right on the Dakota marker when our players went to grab it.

I know some of you think this is a huge rivalry but this game was just another game for me and reminded me of when I was in school in the 90's when we would pound them year after year.

BisonTeacher
10-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Sorry to hear that. I thought Midcon's broadcast was good. In fact they had a camera guy right on the Dakota marker when our players went to grab it.

I know some of you think this is a huge rivalry but this game was just another game for me and reminded me of when I was in school in the 90's when we would pound them year after year.

Is midco's broadcast different than the one we saw on Gobison.com????? Cus the one we saw on gobison didnt show anyone going for the marker...only followed the SDSU players walking to the endzone with the band.