PDA

View Full Version : Take care of business

2011 Champions
10-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Both of our teams need to take care of business today so that next week will be epic. Good Luck today!

IzzyFlexion
10-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Both of our teams need to take care of business today so that next week will be epic. Good Luck today!

Thanks!
Hope you guys get blasted by 70.

squarepeg
10-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Actually it would make next week more fun.

2011 Champions
10-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Thanks!
Hope you guys get blasted by 70.

We scored two touchdowns against Southern Illinois. How many did you guys get? You should change your ID to douche pump.

tjbison
10-22-2011, 11:56 PM
We scored two touchdowns against Southern Illinois. How many did you guys get? You should change your ID to douche pump.

we only allowed 3 points to SIU how many did you?? and it was a road game???

you should change your name to Dick pump

bisonbills
10-23-2011, 12:04 AM

We hung 38 on SDSU. How many points did you get? The game gets settled on the floor of The Fargodome next weekend. And for the first time in 3 years, you will be on the outside looking in.

2011 Champions
10-23-2011, 12:16 AM
We hung 38 on SDSU. How many points did you get? The game gets settled on the floor of The Fargodome next weekend. And for the first time in 3 years, you will be on the outside looking in.

What you talkin bout Willis? I got my tickets for the game in the fargobuilding. It will be interesting to see how you guys play against a team with a winning record. Have you
played a team with a winning record?

daddy daycare
10-23-2011, 12:18 AM
There better be an attendance record set next Saturday.

IzzyFlexion
10-23-2011, 12:21 AM

You're so naughty 2011 Champions.
Now, to your question.
When you ask "did you guys" I'm assuming you mean NDSU. Because I don't actually play for the Bison you silly willy.
The Bison scored 1 touchdown against SIU. They also were successful on a field goal. But, NDSU's total score was 9 because the PAT after the lone touchdown was unsuccessful. Don't you think that's that irritating? Has that ever happened to the Panthers?
Are you going to the game next week in Fargo? I cannot go. It's too far for me to go and I can't afford it anyway.
Maybe you could come to Illinois and watch on-line with me. Are you married? Do you have children? If you're married, does your wife give you shiz about living and breathing football? Mine does. Silly me, I shouldn't assume that you are a man. Are you a woman? If so, do you have big boobs? If you are a woman and you have big boobs, then I would really like to have you over next week. I think you are neat. I'm sorry that I wished ill will on the team that you root for.
BTW, I DO like the name "douche pump". I am going to ask my mom if it would be OK to change by screen name to "douche pump". That is such a silly name.
Good bye 2011 Champions. I'll miss you till I see your next post.

Your friend,
Izzy.................or should I say "douche pump" (tee hee)

bisonbills
10-23-2011, 12:25 AM
What you talkin bout Willis? I got my tickets for the game in the fargobuilding. It will be interesting to see how you guys play against a team with a winning record. Have you

You really want to go down this road, Holmes?

We have 2 common opponents with similar scores. This will be a great game with epic atmosphere. And as much as you uni fans will never admit it, NDSU is your rival. Live with it. Your own fans have were looking past SIU and at the NDSU game.

http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=42284

NDSUstudent
10-23-2011, 01:07 AM

We've both played just one team with a winning record, we played 5-3 ISU Red and you played 5-3 ISU Blue. BTW ISU Red beat ISU Blue today.

CaBisonFan
10-23-2011, 01:32 AM

What are you doing here?

I came on the UNI board when the basketball team was in the NCAA tournament. Ben Jacobsen is from my hometown in North Dakota. All I did was compliment UNI and wished them good luck. I received a good reception.

Almost everything that you write is laced with something that could offend us.

Should be a great game this coming weekend. Maybe you'll get to see a Bison football team.

PaBizon
10-23-2011, 02:31 AM

He did start this thread out wishing the Bison good luck today to set up the big game next week. Next week should be fun! Can't wait!

pantherhawkrolling
10-23-2011, 02:41 AM
There is nothing wrong with a little trash talk on a board by fans before the biggest game of the season for both teams. The conference title is on the line here. This game has enormous consequences in terms of the NDSU/UNI series: if UNI wins then they have four in a row and are clearly dominating the new team in the league; if NDSU wins then it has the belt and can say its entry into the league is officially announced. Both teams are ranked in the top 10, both teams expect to win. I say a game like this would not be complete without a little trash talk beforehand; just don't get personal or too stupid.

EndZoneQB
10-23-2011, 03:50 AM
There is nothing wrong with a little trash talk on a board by fans before the biggest game of the season for both teams. The conference title is on the line here. This game has enormous consequences in terms of the NDSU/UNI series: if UNI wins then they have four in a row and are clearly dominating the new team in the league; if NDSU wins then it has the belt and can say its entry into the league is officially announced. Both teams are ranked in the top 10, both teams expect to win. I say a game like this would not be complete without a little trash talk beforehand; just don't get personal or too stupid.

Agreed. This is a fantastic game...and the reason why we were all excited to be in the MVFC. Bottomline, our two favorite teams ARE the class of the league and should be for the foreseeable future...

I'm so freakin' jacked, it's going to be a long week.

ndsubison1
10-23-2011, 04:22 AM

uni has beaten one team with a winning record. and it will stay the same after next Saturday

BlueBisonRock
10-23-2011, 05:26 AM
we only allowed 3 points to SIU how many did you?? and it was a road game???

you should change your name to Dick pump

Just call him Dick. For Short.

56BISON73
10-23-2011, 05:30 AM

or is that short dick?

BlueBisonRock
10-23-2011, 05:33 AM
or is that short dick?

Yeah, thats the guy.

Ya know, the Bizon tailgate with sausage. Shorty tailgates with teh slim jims.

IzzyFlexion
10-23-2011, 01:11 PM

http://lolthulhu.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/thecubist-i_see_what_you.gif

ndsubison1
10-23-2011, 06:10 PM

we beat Illinois state

EndZoneQB
10-23-2011, 06:18 PM
we beat Illinois state

Who just so happened to beat the only team they've beat with a winning record.