PDA

View Full Version : How soon is the replay available on gobison.com Webstream.

BisonTeacher
10-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Does anyone know how soon after the game is the replay available on Gobison.com all access?

Gully
10-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Sometimes it's available on Sunday but this week I didn't see it up until Wednesday or Thursday.

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Sometimes it's available on Sunday but this week I didn't see it up until Wednesday or Thursday.

That sucks. Stupid gopher tickets. They just posted the iowa gametime for next weekend and its the same time as the bison UNI game. Other than skipping the gopher game, which I can't...anyone have any ideas how I can watch the bison game when I get home?

Thanks Gully, Are you and the crew taking the BUS to SDSU tomorrow?

Gully
10-22-2011, 01:34 AM
That sucks. Stupid gopher tickets. They just posted the iowa gametime for next weekend and its the same time as the bison UNI game. Other than skipping the gopher game, which I can't...anyone have any ideas how I can watch the bison game when I get home?

Thanks Gully, Are you and the crew taking the BUS to SDSU tomorrow?

Ah, I didn't know who this was. yes, the bus is going and I'm meeting them there.

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Ah, I didn't know who this was. yes, the bus is going and I'm meeting them there.

Have fun. Wish i could be there. I am skipping the nebraska game and will be watching both games from home tomorrow.

OrygunBison
10-22-2011, 05:17 PM
I have the same problem as I will be going to the Washington Huskies game next week. I will probably do the GoBison feed and an earpiece so that I can do both.

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 05:25 PM
I have the same problem as I will be going to the Washington Huskies game next week. I will probably do the GoBison feed and an earpiece so that I can do both.

Unfortunately I do not have that type of phone...but that is a good idea.

BisonTeacher
10-22-2011, 05:37 PM
looks like it will be on Directv. I Don't have Fox College sports but it will cost me 12$ to add it for a month so I may as well. Then I can DVR it. here is the original post from bri-dog...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?25159-UNI-Game-on-FCS-Next-Week

southcliffbison
10-24-2011, 12:37 AM
Went to Gobison to watch the replay of the Bison/Bunny game; couldn't find it; Will it get there eventually? Didn't get to watch the second half. Darn

NDSUstudent
10-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Went to Gobison to watch the replay of the Bison/Bunny game; couldn't find it; Will it get there eventually? Didn't get to watch the second half. Darn

It was a road game, so I doubt it will be up.

Notorious
10-24-2011, 12:43 AM

Am I right that iPhone does not support goBison all-access?????

JSUBison
10-26-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.gojacks.com/

They have a condensed game on the website. It's under Audio/Video, and then click launch video player. Scroll down to game highlights, and there it is. You don't have to be a member or have a username, completely free.

EmeraldCityBison
10-26-2011, 01:35 AM
It was interesting to watch the condensed UNI vs SDSU game. UNI didn't dominate in any respect.