PDA

View Full Version : We got that swag!

EndZoneQB
10-19-2011, 02:12 AM
It started for no particular reason and it’s continued just because. There’s no superstition or bet of any kind to several of North Dakota State’s players sporting the long hair look these days.

It’s just one of those things, said defensive end Coulter Boyer.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/337593/

Two things I take out of this article:

1. We have some swag/attitude/emotion on this team. It's great.
2. Bohl comments about leadership...that's what we missed in the two down years IMO.

Either way, LOVE IT!

CaBisonFan
10-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Great to hear it. It's been a while...and a team doesn't go anywhere without it.

Good post.

SDbison
10-19-2011, 03:00 AM
Love the 70's hair. Its about time the buzz cut hair style loses its appeal.

BigBison
10-19-2011, 03:17 AM
I love it! its like a jared allen or clay matthews look.

Strommer10
10-19-2011, 03:37 AM
Not a fan of hair as much as the attitude that it brings. I hope our players bring the "swag" into every game that they can, should, & will win. No matter what.

Bison Swag

56BISON73
10-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Not a fan of hair as much as the attitude that it brings. I hope our players bring the "swag" into every game that they can, should, & will win. No matter what.

Bison Swag

Just think if they dyed it yellow how intimidated they would be.:)

Bison03
10-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Just think if they dyed it yellow how intimidated they would be.:)

Too much like Red River High School's hockey team at state tournament time

BisonTeacher
10-19-2011, 10:55 PM
I love it! its like a jared allen or clay matthews look.

I think you mean Jared Allen's old hair....He cut it off for his wedding last year and lost his mojo Sampson/Austin powers style. Hes just starting to get his mojo back this year. Talk about superstition!!!!

Fightin' Bison
10-19-2011, 11:47 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/337593/

Two things I take out of this article:

1. We have some swag/attitude/emotion on this team. It's great.
2. Bohl comments about leadership...that's what we missed in the two down years IMO.

Either way, LOVE IT!

This was the most useless article in the history of the Forum. Some of the players have long hair. Coach: I don't care. Bisonville: Long hair means we have attitude! Yeah!

Everyone who thinks that hair length affect the outcome of the game, please step forward, then shoot yourself in the head.

EndZoneQB
10-19-2011, 11:51 PM
This was the most useless article in the history of the Forum. Some of the players have long hair. Coach: I don't care. Bisonville: Long hair means we have attitude! Yeah!

Everyone who thinks that hair length affect the outcome of the game, please step forward, then shoot yourself in the head.

Really?

I agree, it's not about the hair, at all. When I first saw the article, I thought the same thing..until I read it. Read between the lines. We have character, attitude, and leadership. If you don't think that matters, please step forward, then shoot yourself in the head.

kthxbye.

Twentysix
10-19-2011, 11:55 PM
Really?

I agree, it's not about the hair, at all. When I first saw the article, I thought the same thing..until I read it. Read between the lines. We have character, attitude, and leadership. If you don't think that matters, please step forward, then shoot yourself in the head.

kthxbye.

Between the lines there is blank white space. You must be really high.

IzzyFlexion
10-20-2011, 12:09 AM
I wonder if anyone has ever been tackled by yanking them down by the hair.
And, if so, does it draw a flag?
These are the things that I ponder when I sit alone in flea bag hotels. Well.............. alone after my 1 hour of consentual adult companionship is over.

Twentysix
10-20-2011, 12:10 AM
These are the things that I ponder when I sit alone in flea bag hotels. Well.............. alone after my 1 hour of consentual adult companionship is over.

Seems that hair is a part of the jersey.

BlueBisonRock
10-20-2011, 01:12 AM
I wonder if anyone has ever been tackled by yanking them down by the hair. yes
And, if so, does it draw a flag? no
These are the things that I ponder when I sit alone in flea bag hotels. Well.............. alone after my 1 hour of consentual adult companionship is over. Sometimes the HBO movies just don't do it. BTW, he is starting on Sunday.

Provided responses with emphasis

56BISON73
10-20-2011, 01:27 AM
Really?

I agree, it's not about the hair, at all. When I first saw the article, I thought the same thing..until I read it. Read between the lines. We have character, attitude, and leadership. If you don't think that matters, please step forward, then shoot yourself in the head.kthxbye.

Winning and game reps breeds confidence. Hair???????? Endzone we may need more ammo.

stevdock
10-20-2011, 01:30 AM

I don't remember what the penalty is but I have seen it draw a flag. I thought that was dumb because the player grew it if it gets yanked it's their fault.

56BISON73
10-20-2011, 01:30 AM

It happened in a NFL game and it was flagged as a horse collar. But after disccusion the flag was rescended as it was determined that he was pulled down by the hair.

Fightin' Bison
10-20-2011, 03:18 AM
Really?
We have character, attitude, and leadership. If you don't think that matters, please step forward, then shoot yourself in the head.
kthxbye.

If you think there is a connection between character, attitude, leadership and hair length, please step forward, and DIAF. Character, attitude and leadership are not revealed in hair cuts, but in adversity. Let's face some of that and overcome it before the Bison are congratulated on how much character they have. Still the stupidest article ever written.

EndZoneQB
10-20-2011, 03:30 AM
If you think there is a connection between character, attitude, leadership and hair length, please step forward, and DIAF. Character, attitude and leadership are not revealed in hair cuts, but in adversity. Let's face some of that and overcome it before the Bison are congratulated on how much character they have. Still the stupidest article ever written.

It's not revealed in the haircuts. I didn't once refer to hair.

bisoningrandforks
10-20-2011, 04:10 AM
the kids are bonding!

NDSUFan_Sav
10-20-2011, 05:34 AM
It's not revealed in the haircuts. I didn't once refer to hair.

dude he's just mad bro, that's all.

semobison
10-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Everything is cool when your are 6-0! In every sport, every team, there is some bonding and comradarie! Its just a lot easier when you are winning! Its not the haircuts boys, its our record!

THEsocalledfan
10-20-2011, 01:57 PM
Anyone who does not think the hair thing is helping, go watch Bull Duram (sp?). I agree with the bonding angle.

UncleBuck
10-20-2011, 03:13 PM
:facepalm2:

56BISON73
10-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Anyone who does not think the hair thing is helping, go watch Bull Duram (sp?). I agree with the bonding angle.

Must I remind you that BD is a MOVIE.

TransAmBison
10-20-2011, 07:23 PM
All movies are based on reality. Duh.

BlueBisonRock
10-20-2011, 07:39 PM
All movies are based on reality. Duh.

Especially 1,000,000 BC.

http://newstechnica.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/raquel-welch-1000000-bc.jpg

Yeah. Thats right!

BISONBRI53
10-20-2011, 07:40 PM
They should grow BISON beards to go with the long hair! ZZ Top look for the season. Next year keep the beard and shave the heads!! AWESOME!!!!

THEsocalledfan
10-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Must I remind you that BD is a MOVIE.

So your point is?

HandoEX
02-04-2012, 03:25 AM
It was the swag hair that did it!