PDA

View Full Version : Cross Country

tony
10-16-2011, 02:16 AM
The Bison women just won a meet that included USD (their big rival in track), UND, UN-O, and SD School of Mines with a score of 21. I was pretty flabbergasted since the perfect score is 15 (which you can do only by placing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.)

Then I looked at the results and apparently they just counted the top 4 runners. :)

Still pretty impressive to have 5 in the top 10 though - good sign since the conference meet is going to get a lot tougher with USD joining the Summit.

roper1313
10-24-2011, 04:50 PM
After watching the ND State Cross Country Meet this past weekend I'm assuming most if not all of the Bismarck cross country team is being recruited by NDSU. Is a kid like Jake Leingang out of our reach after his win at the Roy Griak??

BisonVifte
10-30-2011, 12:05 AM
Bison women win summit cross county title.

sambini
10-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Great job Bison women on your 1st conference title.. And Bison men on your second place finish... CONGRATS

semobison
10-30-2011, 04:12 PM
After watching the ND State Cross Country Meet this past weekend I'm assuming most if not all of the Bismarck cross country team is being recruited by NDSU. Is a kid like Jake Leingang out of our reach after his win at the Roy Griak??

Leingang is only a junior and he will be one of the top recuits in the country! He will have offers from the best cross country/ track schools in the nation! Out of our reach? Probably, but you never know!

Hammersmith
11-12-2011, 01:46 PM
NCAA Midwest regionals are today at Northern Illinois. The men start at noon, while the women start at 1:30. Good luck Bison.