PDA

View Full Version : There's No Place Like Dome

CaBisonFan
10-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Will the Bison play like the home team tomorrow? It could be a tough game...but I think that we prevail.

Then there's the question about Brookings. Can the Bison play a smart game there...or will it be another early Christmas for the Jacks? Will we protect the ball...or will we be in the giving spirit again ?

If we play hard-nosed and smart...then we come home to one of the biggest games in the history of the dome. It's where we belong every year. It's Bison Football.

The table is set to make a run at this conference and to give us a great playoff spot at 'home.'

It's time to eat.

(Have fun everybody. Have one for me. I'd give anything to be there.)

DjKyRo
10-14-2011, 11:09 PM
He bolds! He ellipses! He italicizes! He enlarges the font! What will CA do for emphasis next??

Just messing with you, CA. We'll cheer extra loud.

CaBisonFan
10-14-2011, 11:11 PM
He bolds! He ellipses! He italicizes! He enlarges the font! What will CA do for emphasis next??

Just messing with you, CA. We'll cheer extra loud.

I can hardly read the size 2 font anymore...lol. Sad...but true. Thanks Dj. You've done some great writing lately.

HerdBot
10-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Will the Bison play like the home team tomorrow? It could be a tough game...but I think that we prevail.

Then there's the question about Brookings. Can the Bison play a smart game there...or will it be another early Christmas for the Jacks? Will we protect the ball...or will we be in the giving spirit again ?

If we play hard-nosed and smart...then we come home to one of the biggest games in the history of the dome. It's where we belong every year. It's Bison Football.

The table is set to make a run at this conference and to give us a great playoff spot at 'home.'

It's time to eat.

(Have fun everybody. Have one for me. I'd give anything to be there.)

We can afford to drop 1 game as long as we beat UNI with the tie breaker. The way I look at it, the next game is the most important game of the year. If we are to lose a game we don't want it to be to UNI or ISU Blue so we can get the tie breaker. We can afford to lose the game to SDSU but everyone would be pissed if we lose that one so basically we can't lose again until we play @WIU!

NDSU SCHEDULE
Missouri State
@SDSU
UNI
@Indiana State
Youngstown
@WIU

NOTHERN IOWA SCHEDULE
@SDSU
SIU
@NDSU
Youngstown
Southern Utah
@Illinois State

Looks like I'm a fan of SDSU this week.
[QUOTE=CaBisonFan;539253][SIZE=3]Will the Bison play like the home team tomorrow? It could be a tough game...but I think that we prevail.

It's time to eat.

Strommer10
10-15-2011, 02:07 AM
We can afford to drop 1 game as long as we beat UNI with the tie breaker. The way I look at it, the next game is the most important game of the year. If we are to lose a game we don't want it to be to UNI or ISU Blue so we can get the tie breaker. We can afford to lose the game to SDSU but everyone would be pissed if we lose that one so basically we can't lose again until we play @WIU!

NDSU SCHEDULE
Missouri State
@SDSU
UNI
@Indiana State
Youngstown
@WIU

NOTHERN IOWA SCHEDULE
@SDSU
SIU
@NDSU
Youngstown
Southern Utah
@Illinois State

Looks like I'm a fan of SDSU this week.

After looking at both of the remaining schedules for both schools, SDSU & Youngstown play UNI the week before we do. I would assume UNI would put the beat down on both schools so they will come into our game a little beat up. Missou St. & WIU are at the bottom of the conference and there SHOULD be no way we lose those games.

That leaves the obvious, UNI game, and Ind St. game. At WORST I see us going into the playoffs at 9-2 (6-2) & that still could, if things play out well enough to earn a seed. It's highly doubtful, but last year I do recall that every team had at least 2 losses.

We better take care of business so we can have the FCS game of the year in OUR DOME! It's still 3 games away and I'm already jacked for it!

semobison
10-15-2011, 02:27 AM
After looking at both of the remaining schedules for both schools, SDSU & Youngstown play UNI the week before we do. I would assume UNI would put the beat down on both schools so they will come into our game a little beat up. Missou St. & WIU are at the bottom of the conference and there SHOULD be no way we lose those games.

That leaves the obvious, UNI game, and Ind St. game. At WORST I see us going into the playoffs at 9-2 (6-2) & that still could, if things play out well enough to earn a seed. It's highly doubtful, but last year I do recall that every team had at least 2 losses.

We better take care of business so we can have the FCS game of the year in OUR DOME! It's still 3 games away and I'm already jacked for it!

WIU is currently 1-1 in conference play! How do you figure they are, or will be at the bottom of the conference? Lets see how the season plays out. We have been in this league 4 years now and the only sure thing is that UNI has usually been at the top! There are NO gimmes in this league!

HerdBot
10-15-2011, 02:49 AM
WIU is currently 1-1 in conference play! How do you figure they are, or will be at the bottom of the conference? Lets see how the season plays out. We have been in this league 4 years now and the only sure thing is that UNI has usually been at the top! There are NO gimmes in this league!

Its funny you say that. They came off a 2 win season to make the playoffs. We come off a 3 win season and make the playoffs. Shows how tough the conference is. And the worst team beat us twice in a row.

semobison
10-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Its funny you say that. They came off a 2 win season to make the playoffs. We come off a 3 win season and make the playoffs. Shows how tough the conference is. And the worst team beat us twice in a row.

There are good teams top to bottom! I know I wouldn't want to try to make a living betting on Valley football!

yellowstreak
10-15-2011, 08:51 PM
won't have to worry about sun burn at home, unlike last week.

Tatanka
10-16-2011, 03:49 AM
won't have to worry about sun burn at home, unlike last week.

truth......