PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Jorgenson

4mcruenomore
10-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Watched the Craig Bohl show for the first time today.........*sigh*

Really? I know Phil did a great job and I understand why he left, can we get someone better? I am really put out by the media crap this year.

Jay
10-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Agreed. Answer = Hallstrom

Civil06
10-03-2011, 01:12 AM
I didn't see it today, but I thought Jeremy did a good job the weeks I saw it.

4mcruenomore
10-03-2011, 01:14 AM
I didn't see it today, but I thought Jeremy did a good job the weeks I saw it.

It's ok, what do they say about an "average" QB in the nfl, such as Grossman? Manages the game? He's no Peyton or Drew, let's put it that way.

Herd
10-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Hey, I'll agree that Hammer sucks . . . but Jorgensen is very smooth, professional and pro-ndsu. All this negativity in this town really sucks . . . give it a rest with Jorgensen, please!

North Side
10-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Jorgenesen is alright

Hammersmith
10-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Can't stand him on the sidelines, but don't mind him on the coach's show. He's too much of a homer for me on the first, but fine for the second because that's basically a half hour commercial for Bison football anyway. Something of a monotone voice, as well.

HerdBot
10-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Watched the Craig Bohl show for the first time today.........*sigh*

Really? I know Phil did a great job and I understand why he left, can we get someone better? I am really put out by the media crap this year.

I actually really like Jourgenson I think he did better than Phil Hansen. Phil's strength is the radio. He even said once he had to work hard at TV just to get where he was.

THEsocalledfan
10-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Rip Jourgenson for:

1. No HD of football games
2. Crappy TV commentators (not sure WHAT they are thinking.....)
3. Not enough regional coverage of Bison games

However, I think he does fine on the Bohl show. The reality is no one will ever be as good as Eddie during the Rocky Hager days.....

By the way, how in the heck did NDSU/KVLY send the signal to a satellite? Like, man, that is quite the novel concept and I though micowaves were better?

Bisonguy
10-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Rip Jourgenson for:

1. No HD of football games
2. Crappy TV commentators (not sure WHAT they are thinking.....)
3. Not enough regional coverage of Bison games

However, I think he does fine on the Bohl show. The reality is no one will ever be as good as Eddie during the Rocky Hager days.....

By the way, how in the heck did NDSU/KVLY send the signal to a satellite? Like, man, that is quite the novel concept and I though micowaves were better?

Satellite was probably due to the game being picked up in Chicago. Microwave isn't better, it's just what's already in place for distribution for ND NBC and doesn't require any additional cost.

Ferd
10-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Jeremy, as do most other sports announcer, asks a question and then answers it before the subject gets a chance. His after the game interviews sound like an analysis instead of an interview.

That said, I think he does a very good job on the sidelines. I can't say anything about the Bohl show as I haven't watched it yet this year.

WYOBISONMAN
10-03-2011, 02:56 AM
I can't say anything about the Bohl show as I haven't watched it yet this year.

I have head it is a WHALE of a show........:innocent:

Bison03
10-03-2011, 04:08 AM
What is everyone talking about? Jeremy does a great job on the Bohl show. Way better than Phil. Good interviewer and asks the good questions while having great football knowlege. Jeremy works for NDSU so promotes them well. Everyone needs to calm down around here. We have a one of the best teams in FCS and are 4-0, things are good.

bisonmike2
10-03-2011, 04:32 PM
On the list of things we can improve regarding Bison football, Jorgenson is way down there.

CAS4127
10-03-2011, 04:40 PM
What is everyone talking about? Jeremy does a great job on the Bohl show. Way better than Phil. Good interviewer and asks the good questions while having great football knowlege. Jeremy works for NDSU so promotes them well. Everyone needs to calm down around here. We have a one of the best teams in FCS and are 4-0, things are good.

I think Phil might have just a bit more FB knowledge, but that's just me!!

By Ferd:
Jeremy, as do most other sports announcer, asks a question and then answers it before the subject gets a chance. His after the game interviews sound like an analysis instead of an interview.

Thank you.

P.S. I quit watching the Bohl show about half way through the first one and have not watched it since, and I rarely listen to the postgame show.