PDA

View Full Version : Bison Illustrated Illinois State Photo Gallery

Bisonguy
10-02-2011, 02:46 PM
The Bison Illustrated Photo Gallery from the Illinois State game is now up- Bison Illustrated Illinois State Photo Gallery (http://photos.bisonillustrated.com/Bison-Illustrated/Football/NDSU-vs-Illinois-State-2011)

Enjoy! :)

DjKyRo
10-02-2011, 04:36 PM
You're doing some great work, Bisonguy! It's good to see you on the sidelines again!

BisonTeacher
10-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Anyone know where the photos are posted from the homecoming tailgating?

North Side
10-02-2011, 11:56 PM
nice pictures!! the new lighting is helping!!

BlueBisonRock
10-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Outstanding work again BG! Your action shots just get better and better. In some, I can feel the hit! And the crowd shots are excellent. Those shots of the student section need to be used to show how the students can and do get into the game.

Anyone know where the photos are posted from the homecoming tailgating?

I have a few to post, but am at the inlaws. It could take a while....

TransAmBison
10-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Outstanding work again BG! Your action shots just get better and better. In some, I can feel the hit! And the crowd shots are excellent. Those shots of the student section need to be used to show how the students can and do get into the game.

When at the in-laws one must be stealthy.

IzzyFlexion
10-03-2011, 01:11 AM

And to be extremely inquisitive regarding their stock portfolio and financial position.
You know....like:

Have your investments taken a big hit from the downturn in the economy?
Have you considered incremental inheritance payments as a means to avoid large tax implications?
Does your winter condo in Boca have a Sleep Number bed?
Has your daughter told you that I've always admired both you and your wife for your stunning good looks?
Are you aware that I've taken extraordinary measures to ensure your dignity and exquisite quality of life in the event you need future nursing home care?
Did you realize that both of your daughter's brothers constantly make fun of you behind your back whenever you fart while walking?

herdmember
10-03-2011, 03:59 AM
My 8 year old picked out Taylor Braun in the front row of the student section right away. Is that Aaberg with him?

DjKyRo
10-03-2011, 04:08 AM
My 8 year old picked out Taylor Braun in the front row of the student section right away. Is that Aaberg with him?

Yes it is. Chatted with them briefly before the game.

BlueBisonRock
10-03-2011, 04:18 AM

That also, but the computer technology is more than slightly behind the curve.

And to be extremely inquisitive regarding their stock portfolio and financial position.
You know....like: interesting questions since

Have your investments taken a big hit from the downturn in the economy? I keep telling them to skip a generation
Have you considered incremental inheritance payments as a means to avoid large tax implications? see above
Does your winter condo in Boca have a Sleep Number bed?AZ in an RV
Has your daughter told you that I've always admired both you and your wife for your stunning good looks?Yes, you have met my wife. I did marry up, but not as up as TAB. Of course, he started lower!
Are you aware that I've taken extraordinary measures to ensure your dignity and exquisite quality of life in the event you need future nursing home care?That is what my daughter is always telling me?
Did you realize that both of your daughter's brothers constantly make fun of you behind your back whenever you fart while walking? How in the hell did you know she has two brothers!!!

Twentysix
10-03-2011, 06:36 AM
http://photos.bisonillustrated.com/Bison-Illustrated/Football/NDSU-vs-Illinois-State-2011/19300989_wRSqQf#1507586133_hTNw2Dg-M-LB

Facemasking anyone? God those refs were so one sided.

mango
10-03-2011, 09:37 AM
http://photos.bisonillustrated.com/Bison-Illustrated/Football/NDSU-vs-Illinois-State-2011/19300989_wRSqQf#1507586133_hTNw2Dg-M-LB

Facemasking anyone? God those refs were so one sided.

You can't really tell if the hand is on the facemask or not, it could just be in front of the facemask, making it look like a penalty.

Twentysix
10-03-2011, 09:44 AM
You can't really tell if the hand is on the facemask or not, it could just be in front of the facemask, making it look like a penalty.

You should watch a replay of the game. Then tell me the ref's weren't for the most part one sided.

Twentysix
10-03-2011, 09:50 AM

Action shot!! Blocked FG .00001 seconds before it hits veldmans hand.

BisonTeacher
10-03-2011, 10:49 AM

Thanks. Look forward to seeing them.

mango
10-03-2011, 09:45 PM
You should watch a replay of the game. Then tell me the ref's weren't for the most part one sided.

I'm not saying it wasn't I just don't think you can tell if that is a facemask or not from the photo.

As a whole, the MFVC refs are terrible, they screwed up two calls in the SDSU-ISU blue game.

Bisonguy
10-03-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm not saying it wasn't I just don't think you can tell if that is a facemask or not from the photo.

As a whole, the MFVC refs are terrible, they screwed up two calls in the SDSU-ISU blue game.

I don't believe it was a facemask, but some photos sure make it look like it. Looking at the frames after that shot, the hand was either on there for only a fraction of a second or didn't make contact.