PDA

View Full Version : quick question for out of towner

bearcats14
10-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi, im looking at coming in for the game on October 29th, but there are very few tickets and mostly are in the general admission seats in the end zone.
So i was wondering how that works, is it first come first serve on all the seats in that section,or do u get an assigned seat? Just wondering if someone could clarify what I would be getting by purchasing these seats in the end zone.

Thanks in advance

TILIS-BisonFan
10-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Hi, im looking at coming in for the game on October 29th, but there are very few tickets and mostly are in the general admission seats in the end zone.
So i was wondering how that works, is it first come first serve on all the seats in that section,or do u get an assigned seat? Just wondering if someone could clarify what I would be getting by purchasing these seats in the end zone.

Thanks in advance

I think the bold should answer your questions if you are thinking about coming

bearcats14
10-01-2011, 10:11 PM
OK i bought seats in the general admission end zone, so that means i can sit anywhere i want in the blue part of the seating map?? Is it first come, first serve basically in the general admission?

Thanks in advance

Tatanka
10-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Yes. General Admission is first come, first serve. The upper parts of the end zones are usually general admission (excluding the student section). The lower parts are reserved seats. Doors open 1.5 hrs before kickoff. Ushers will be happy to assist you.

Twentysix
10-01-2011, 10:36 PM
SHSU fan?

Tatanka
10-01-2011, 10:41 PM
SHSU fan?

I believe they are bearkats with a K, even worse than the normal bearcat. WTF is a bearcat by the way? Manbearpig and Capn Cat's illegitimate offspring?

Twentysix
10-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I believe they are bearkats with a K, even worse than the normal bearcat. WTF is a bearcat by the way? Manbearpig and Capn Cat's illegitimate offspring?

When my highschool coop'd we lost our awesome brickmaker mascot and got a bearcat..which i agree is terrible.

4mcruenomore
10-01-2011, 11:26 PM
If you are only 14, shouldn't your parents be making these kind of decisions?

BisonBabe
10-01-2011, 11:34 PM
OK i bought seats in the general admission end zone, so that means i can sit anywhere i want in the blue part of the seating map?? Is it first come, first serve basically in the general admission?

Thanks in advance

GA seating is Row R and above in the GA sections

Ginsbach
10-01-2011, 11:51 PM
When my highschool coop'd we lost our awesome brickmaker mascot and got a bearcat..which i agree is terrible.

Poor Hebron. There are a lot of schools in North Dakota that lost unique mascots due to consolidation or co-ops. Forman Phantoms, Sheldon Shadows, Ayr Rifles, Fairmount Pheasants, Starkweather Stormkings, Tower City Clams, Hankinson St. Francis Frankies, Ashley Aces, and more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

A1pigskin
10-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Poor Hebron. There are a lot of schools in North Dakota that lost unique mascots due to consolidation or co-ops. Forman Phantoms, Sheldon Shadows, Ayr Rifles, Fairmount Pheasants, Starkweather Stormkings, Tower City Clams, Hankinson St. Francis Frankies, Ashley Aces, and more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

And the consolidation continues.