PDA

View Full Version : Bisonville = Jury Members. We'd be fair, right?

bri-dog
09-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Got a kick out of this story on Vigen this morning.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/335773/

That hasn’t been the case during the first three games this season. Heading into Saturday’s Missouri Valley Football Conference opener, the Bison have shown more offense in the last three games then they did in the previous three years. What happened?
The jury, all from Bisonville.com, is seated.
(http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/335773/)

DjKyRo
09-30-2011, 02:22 PM
I always saw Bisonville as more of a "judge, jury, and executioner" type situation.

roadwarrior
09-30-2011, 02:25 PM
The jury has been deliberating this case for a long time.

roadwarrior
09-30-2011, 02:26 PM

He must have the wrong group.

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Typically the prosecution puts in it's evidence first--as the self-appointed legal counsel for BV, I am requesting a new trial on the grounds that we did not get to present our evidence and that there may be "new evidence" that has yet to be fully developed!!! Plus, we did not get our preemptory challenges on the jury pool. Clearly there exists biases on both sides that could result in dismissal of a certain jury members (on-the-road for example:hide:) for cause!!:biggrin::detsucks:

moosbah
09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Got a kick out of this story on Vigen this morning.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/335773/

That hasn’t been the case during the first three games this season. Heading into Saturday’s Missouri Valley Football Conference opener, the Bison have shown more offense in the last three games then they did in the previous three years. What happened?
(http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/335773/)

I just like to wear the formal robes.

TAILG8R
09-30-2011, 03:16 PM

He must have the wrong group.

Well he could'nt identify TAB because he was holding his needlepoint too high so he went with the all inclusive bisonville.com

westnodak93bison
09-30-2011, 03:23 PM
IMHO it is a little early to be celebrating our offensive efficiency. We had to show nothing the first two games and we pulled out the stops against MN. We need production for 3-4 games in the MVFC before I will be sold on Vigen. We are pointed in the right direction.

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 03:27 PM
IMHO it is a little early to be celebrating our offensive efficiency. We had to show nothing the first two games and we pulled out the stops against MN. We need production for 3-4 games in the MVFC before I will be sold on Vigen. We are pointed in the right direction.

Agreed--as I posted above, there may be new evidence that may develop. I think we should ask for a continuance until October 31st--that's a Monday I believe. Wait, let's go to November 1 in the event we are still celebrating 5 wins in October. If that is the case, however, we may just need to settle!

WYOBISONMAN
09-30-2011, 03:27 PM
We are going to learn a lot this weekend. Vigen will be giving us some more evidence to examine.

HerdBot
09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
So far so good

WYOBISONMAN
09-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Would the defendant rise.........

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/2979279_f260.jpg

THEsocalledfan
09-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else get as much of a kick out of how much we get noticed in the Fargo media? It certainly gives you pause when you consider just how many folks must read the crap we write. If they only knew how much of a stupid degenerate I really was, they would know not to listen to anything I said. I don't think TAB or Tantanka ever listen to anything I say as they know this to be very true as they have known me since college. They are the smart folk on this board.

PS Great article Kolpack

WYOBISONMAN
09-30-2011, 03:49 PM
I think there are a ton of people reading our drivel that never post on here.........

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Would the defendant rise.........

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/2979279_f260.jpg

That's correct WYO, hang him and then give him a fair trial as they say. LMFAO!!!!!!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Typically the prosecution puts in it's evidence first--as the self-appointed legal counsel for BV, I am requesting a new trial on the grounds that we did not get to present our evidence and that there may be "new evidence" that has yet to be fully developed!!! Plus, we did not get our preemptory challenges on the jury pool. Clearly there exists biases on both sides that could result in dismissal of a certain jury members (on-the-road for example:hide:) for cause!!:biggrin::detsucks:

Good stuff. Keep it coming. :)

Twentysix
09-30-2011, 04:02 PM
Their are 140 guests and 30 users on right now. Who did you think the guests were?

WYOBISONMAN
09-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Their are 140 guests and 30 users on right now. Who did you think the guests were?

One might be my wife seeing what the heck I do at work.....LOL!

TransAmBison
09-30-2011, 04:18 PM
I am happy that defensive coordinators have new formations/plays to have to plan for. This looks good, and I am happy Vigen finally listened to Lakes.

Thesocalledfan, did you say anything important? I saw your post and immediately dismissed it... :D

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 04:24 PM
I am happy that defensive coordinators have new formations/plays to provide/suggest to the offensive coordinator. This looks good, and I am happy Vigen finally listened to Lakes.

Thesocalledfan, did you say anything important? I saw your post and immediately dismissed it... :D

Is that what you meant to say but are to afraid to get smoked by on-teh-road??!!!:biggrin:

On a serious note, I wonder if our new DB coach had any insight for Vigen.:hide: From what I can tell (so far) Vigen must have at least attempted to improve his "game" in the off season, and I am curious how he went about doing that!!

SDbison
09-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Wow........then entire jury is made up from Bisonville? Really Kolpack? No other sportswriters, casual fans, teammakers, students and faculty that follow the Bison, yet do not particiate in Bisonville, have ever questioned Vigen's offense? Likely for every one poster from Bisonville that has reservations about Vigen's offensive game plan there are at least 10 others out there who write or speak of the past issues with the predictable, bland, low scoring Bison offense. Fact is the jury is still out and most of us agree that the next several games are key to determining if Vigen is a capable offensive coordinator for a top notch FCS program. Come visit over the next few weeks until the UNI game is over. I am sure we at Bisonville will have our opinions (great country isn't it). Such is the joy or pain of having a job that can be judged by the public. I really hope the once anemic Bison offense has turned the corner. All credit to Vigen if true. Thanks for reading Bisonville and Go Bison!

Twentysix
09-30-2011, 04:27 PM
Is that what you meant to say but are to afraid to get smoked by on-teh-road??!!!:biggrin:

On a serious note, I wonder if our new DB coach had any insight for Vigen.:hide: From what I can tell (so far) Vigen must have at least attempted to improve his "game" in the off season, and I am curious how he went about doing that!!

It could be that our QB's have been the epitomy of shit for 3 solid years.

Twentysix
09-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Wow........then entire jury is made up from Bisonville? Really Kolpack? No other sportswriters, casual fans, teammakers, students and faculty that follow the Bison, yet do not particiate in Bisonville, have ever questioned Vigen's offense? Likely for every one poster from Bisonville that has reservations about Vigen's offensive game plan there are at least 10 others out there who write or speak of the past issues with the predictable, bland, low scoring Bison offense. Fact is the jury is still out and most of us agree that the next several games are key to determining if Vigen is a capable offensive coordinator for a top notch FCS program. Come visit over the next few weeks until the UNI game is over. I am sure we at Bisonville will have our opinions (great country isn't it). Such is the joy or pain of having a job that can be judged by the public. I really hope the once anemic Bison offense has turned the corner. All credit to Vigen if true. Thanks for reading Bisonville and Go Bison!

Oh come on SD. The article was a fun jest. Smile and drink a beer its almost noon.

JSUBison
09-30-2011, 04:28 PM
One might be my wife seeing what the heck I do at work.....LOL!

I'm always paranoid our IT guy is spying for my boss seeing just what the heck I do all day. Actually not really, I'm sure my boss is just as guilty, him hanging on the Syracuse message boards all the time! :)

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 04:33 PM
It could be that our QB's have been the epitomy of shit for 3 solid years.

Who is our QB coach:hide:--I want a piece of him!!!!:biggrin::duel::detsucks:

runtheoption
09-30-2011, 04:41 PM
As a former prosecutor now doing criminal defense work, I would like to be excused from the jury. I don't trust people in authority. Or the media, cops, coach-speak, politicians, CAS or AG, my cooking ability, "let's stop for just one", anything being sold live on TV, and the Irish. I definetely do not trust the Irish.

I do trust rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Scooter1
09-30-2011, 04:41 PM
We have great power....

But, with great power comes great responsibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmQW7JTb6s

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 04:46 PM
As a former prosecutor now doing criminal defense work, I would like to be excused from the jury. I don't trust people in authority. Or the media, cops, coach-speak, politicians, CAS or AG, my cooking ability, "let's stop for just one", anything being sold live on TV, and the Irish. I definetely do not trust the Irish.

I do trust rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

How about criminal tresspassers--do you trust them??!!
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300169_2398039760924_1548928025_32525483_34102753_ n.jpg

runtheoption
09-30-2011, 04:54 PM
CAS and AG = criminal trespassers, so NO!!!!!!

SDbison
09-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Who is our QB coach:hide:--I want a piece of him!!!!:biggrin::duel::detsucks:
Good one CAS! By the way Twentysix, a year ago I met and talked with Kolpack about our discussions at Bisonville. I am confident that calling Bisonville the jury was not in jest.

BisonNeil
09-30-2011, 05:07 PM
If we score points against Missouri State this year, I'll be sold on Vigen :)

CAS4127
09-30-2011, 05:15 PM
If we score OFFENSIVE points against Missouri State this year, I'll be sold on Vigen :)

FIFY, BNeil, unless Vigen will be in charge of the D as well--just sayin'!!:biggrin:

AjaxTheMighty
09-30-2011, 05:32 PM
So far, I like the play calling and see growth in Brock Jensen that is fast. His decision making in the Minny game was extraordinary. He made few (if any) mistakes. His passes were crisp and mostly on target. I don't remember a QB making this big of a change from one year to the next like this. (Note: Walker pretty much started well)Now, the MVC is looming, and I was and still am a critic of Brent Vigen. I hope he has learned a few things. But it doesn't rest easy with me that we hire guys who have to learn-on-the-job. I want someone proven NOW to run our offense.
On a side note, BV is getting some mention this year in the paper isn't it? That's pretty cool. K-pak must read it.

Tatanka
09-30-2011, 07:15 PM

Could you repeat that, sir?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km7WD8wkb1c&t=0m26s

Wacker_in_the_Hall
09-30-2011, 08:11 PM
I have the Salsa and Relish waiting for the Crow crew............

1998braves64
10-01-2011, 05:10 AM
Am I the only one that is reading it as a tongue in the cheek good nature jab at the so called "offensive play calling football experts"? Tis all in fun I'm sure journalists like to laugh and have a sense of humor every once in awhile which this appears to be?

IzzyFlexion
10-01-2011, 01:23 PM

OK Mr. LAWYER BOY!!!!!
Quit wasting so much time on here with your 10+ posts per day average and get some work done!! :biggrin::biggrin: