PDA

View Full Version : Coach Kill going back to hospital for seizure

Wally
09-25-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092511aaa.html

Guess he had another one this morning. Hope he can get them figured out. I have a great friend who has battling seizures for nearly 10 years and it is tough to deal with

56BISON73
09-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Sure hate to hear that. I wish him well.

tjbison
09-25-2011, 09:24 PM
http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092511aaa.html

Guess he had another one this morning. Hope he can get them figured out. I have a great friend who has battling seizures for nearly 10 years and it is tough to deal with

Too bad, I too know someone with epilepsy if thats what he has, they do have medicatin to control it wonder if he has a different condition. Prayers are with him and his family

TbonZach
09-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Best of luck, Coach Kill.

DjKyRo
09-25-2011, 10:19 PM
You hate to see a really good football game get tainted with something like this, be it player or coach. Best of luck to Coach Kill and his family in what must be a tough time.

Notorious
09-25-2011, 10:26 PM
It could be any number of physiological factors contributing to his seizures, but there is no doubt stress is a signficant factor, as well. Best of luck to him. Hope they can get his medication "dialed in" a little better. Also hope his team performs better and fans/media/administration/alumni get of his back. He'll work hard to improve the program, but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...

A1pigskin
09-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Wow, I wonder if the stress of the game caused it. I hope he pulls through.

heckler
09-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Hope the old ball coach is ready to go soon. Hope they can figure this thing out.

ndsubison1
09-26-2011, 06:00 AM
he might have to take a leave of absence

344Johnson
09-26-2011, 07:16 AM
My sister came with to the game this weekend, she is almost graduated from Pharmacy school at NDSU and apparently they have covered seizures at some point in the cariculum. She said that certain types are brought on by stress, I'm not claiming that this is his case but this is his most high profile job he has had by far. It makes one think the worst...he seems like he could be the right guy for the job over in the Cities, I hope for his sake, and for the U of M's that this has just been a coincidence and not stress induced. It'd be a real shame to see a coach of his class to be kept out of a relatively high-profile job because of a health condition.

Thoughts and Prayers of me and my roommates are with him and his family. A classy guy deserves better than what he is dealing with right now.

CaBisonFan
09-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Bad news...but thanks for letting us know.