PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to NDSU

ALPHAGRIZ1
09-25-2011, 05:43 AM
Way to go out and kick some FBS ass. Well done!

My Griz on the other hand showed how to lay down and get physically dominated in every aspect of the game.

Keep the hammer down NDSU!

tcbison
09-25-2011, 06:45 AM

My Griz on the other hand showed how to lay down and get physically dominated in every aspect of the game.

Thanks! I was at the game and when I got home was surprised by the Sac State/Montana game. I don't know what to make of it. Sac State has looked good a couple of weeks but bad in others.

CaBisonFan
09-25-2011, 07:32 AM

I appreciate your post. I have a question. I mean 'no' disrespect toward the Griz or anyone out in Missoula country...but...

...is there a coaching issue in Griz country? Since your guy left for UNLV (??) things seem to have leveled off. I know it will come back because of the tradition and great support...but is that becoming a point of discussion? Maybe it's just a transitional thing.

Sycamore Fan
09-25-2011, 03:31 PM
No "if, and's or but's", a heck of a win for the Bison. Congrats and good luck until you come to Terre Haute later. As you see in my hurry to register on your forum I am "Syamore Fan" instead of "Sycamore Fan"............oh well ? Those Big 10 or however many there are now days need to get a reality adjustment every once in awhile even if they don't accept it for what it is...........that most of them are no damned better than anyone else.

tjbison
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
No "if, and's or but's", a heck of a win for the Bison. Congrats and good luck until you come to Terre Haute later. As you see in my hurry to register on your forum I am "Syamore Fan" instead of "Sycamore Fan"............oh well ? Those Big 10 or however many there are now days need to get a reality adjustment every once in awhile even if they don't accept it for what it is...........that most of them are no damned better than anyone else.

Welcome, im sure Tony can help you change the screen name!!!

steelbison
09-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Alpha, question for you. What is the feelings of the Griz faithful on the coaching staff. Specifically a DC who in my opinion did a very poor job his one year here.

Good luck to the Griz the rest of the year!

tjbison
09-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Alpha, question for you. What is the feelings of the Griz faithful on the coaching staff. Specifically a DC who in my opinion did a very poor job his one year here.

Good luck to the Griz the rest of the year!

Yeah, Beske was a thorn in Bohls side for sure, and I still think he had an attitude problem, Hazelton is far better

HandoEX
09-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Breske is the biggest mistake in Bohl's tenure here. He is an awful DC.

Thanks Alpha! Looking forward to tailgating with you again in Fargo in a few years!

jackrabbit1979
09-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Congrats to the Bison! Your team looked scary good on Saturday night. I couldn't believe how well Jensen played, as a sophomore on that stage, without a ton of past success. I was also impressed with Ryan Smith, your d-lines containment and pursuit of Grey, and obviously M. Williams. He was obviously fortunate that the ball took a perfect bounce to him at the play at the end of the half, but that was exciting.

Say one thing for Bohl, he has a way of getting his team prepared and up for the big game (FBS, playoffs, etc.).

Enjoy the huge win...and take it easy on our squad this year come Oct. 22.

Bison bison
09-25-2011, 05:03 PM
I was also impressed with Ryan Smith, your d-lines containment and pursuit of Grey, and obviously M. Williams. He was obviously fortunate that the ball took a perfect bounce to him at the play at the end of the half, but that was exciting.

Whatever. Jerk.

This could never be the result of good coaching and execution. Nope, it had to be luck...

tjbison
09-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Whatever. Jerk.

This could never be the result of good coaching and execution. Nope, it had to be luck...

Thats a little harsh isnt it?

WRSDBison
09-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Whatever. Jerk.

Umm, I agree with him. It was a fortunate bounce. No way you can deny it was. Also, I don't think coaching or execution had anything to do with the way the ball bounced just right.

Bison bison
09-25-2011, 05:44 PM
fortunate bounce?

whatever!!!

We are talking about THE gOLdEN eAGLe BOyz!

That bounce off the turf went perfectly because of an unmatched dedication to the game!

KAW KAW!!!

IBleedYellow
09-25-2011, 05:45 PM
...cause DAMN GUYS, Bohl can totally control how a ball falls on the field. :eeek:

NDB2, stupid...just stupid comment. Sorry jackfan for that ignorant asshole.

WYOBISONMAN
09-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Whatever. Jerk.

Geez.....he was giving us congrats.....:smh:

Bison bison
09-25-2011, 06:35 PM
...cause DAMN GUYS, Bohl can totally control how a ball falls on the field. :eeek:

NDB2, stupid...just stupid comment. Sorry jackfan for that ignorant asshole.

I don't think you understand my post.

Heagle has been practicing spinning and bouncing the ball off the turf for years.

onbison09
09-25-2011, 06:50 PM
I think you guys need need batteries for your sarcasm meeters :D

coldspot
09-25-2011, 06:58 PM
I think you guys need need batteries for your sarcasm meeters :D

That's why we do purple font for sarcasm, duh

NDSUFan_Sav
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM

Where were you for the chest bump I was looking for you

56BISON73
09-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Whatever. Jerk.

Even though the sacasm meter was redlined---you are correct.

Bison bison
09-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Quick aside.

Bohl actually did mentioned that they coach the defensive to move the ball in the situation. I was somewhat surprised by this, but as a former linemen all I remember is being to told to fall on the ball.

NWNDBison
09-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Thank you for your comment, Jackrabbit1979. Not all of us took offense. Intentional pitch or not, once that ball hit the turf, it did have to take a "perfect bounce" as you say to make the play work. Marcus was calling for it, Marcus was expecting it, so it was a heads-up play, but that ball could have bounced any which way.

steelbison
09-25-2011, 08:53 PM
If you watch the replay you can see M. Will calling for the ball, watch his hands. Heagle just wanted it to look better by bouncing it off the turf:) A great heads up play by the Bison. Game changer!
The bigger question was where in the hell was the Minn QB throwing the ball. Calling it a horrible pass would be giving it too much credit.

roadwarrior
09-25-2011, 09:14 PM
The bigger question was where in the hell was the Minn QB throwing the ball. Calling it a horrible pass would be giving it too much credit.

The Tribune said that no Minnesota receiver was in the zip code where the ball was thrown.

bisontown
09-25-2011, 09:26 PM
The Tribune said that no Minnesota receiver was in the zip code where the ball was thrown.

This just shows how terrible of a QB and really how "dumb" Gray is. It is supposed to be a last second hail mary thrown into the endzone. It was supposed to be a jump ball to three of his WR's, or at least that is what every other hail mary pass is supposed to look like. The bison only rush three, which is smart having 8 back in coverage. Gray is not under any pressure at all, but for some reason steps up and throws a bullet to about the 20 yard line.

ndbj52
09-25-2011, 10:42 PM
This just shows how terrible of a QB and really how "dumb" Gray is. It is supposed to be a last second hail mary thrown into the endzone. It was supposed to be a jump ball to three of his WR's, or at least that is what every other hail mary pass is supposed to look like. The bison only rush three, which is smart having 8 back in coverage. Gray is not under any pressure at all, but for some reason steps up and throws a bullet to about the 20 yard line.

If you watch the replay there were 2 goofers there, but the ball was over thrown and there were 4 bison in the area. Still a great play

DjKyRo
09-25-2011, 10:52 PM
I don't know what game you all were watching, but #31 clearly picked up the loose ball from Heagle and deigned to hand it to Williams to give the hometown kid some press. We're all forgetting the role Amos Buehner played in this victory and I for one won't have any of it.

Twentysix
09-25-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't know what game you all were watching, but #31 clearly picked up the loose ball from Heagle and deigned to hand it to Williams to give the hometown kid some press. We're all forgetting the role Amos Buehner played in this victory and I for one won't have any of it.

Ndb2 would be ashamed of the assholerey in this post. So offensive! :D

Bison bison
09-25-2011, 11:47 PM
This board is no place for tomfoolery. Make an intelligent contribution or GTFO!