PDA

View Full Version : Thorton to Okland

bajadanny
09-11-2011, 04:58 PM
I hope these 2 guys are working every chance they get, you can see what Big Tex and Jenson have going.

Would be great BHS to a Bruin for many yards and scores!!!

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I hope these 2 guys are working every chance they get, you can see what Big Tex and Jenson have going.

Pretty sure okland is not on the football team. He had clearinghouse issues.

stevdock
09-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Pretty sure okland is not on the football team. He had clearinghouse issues.

You are right, he does have clearinghouse issues. But the clearinghouse in general has issues. I was absolutely floored this week when I was told that a student who had a very high GPA (above 3.8) and a very very good ACT score (above 30) barely scraped by the clearinghouse. If you get XX on your ACT, SAT, etc you should automatically be eligible in my opinion.

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
You are right, he does have clearinghouse issues. But the clearinghouse in general has issues. I was absolutely floored this week when I was told that a student who had a very high GPA (above 3.8) and a very very good ACT score (above 30) barely scraped by the clearinghouse. If you get XX on your ACT, SAT, etc you should automatically be eligible in my opinion.

Is it ACT or is it core classes out of hs?

Some kids miss a science

sambini
09-11-2011, 09:29 PM
I Heard He Cleared And Is Practicing.

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM

thats fantastic, ++++++++++++++++++++++

NDSUFan_Sav
09-11-2011, 09:51 PM

heard the same

CaBisonFan
09-12-2011, 01:59 AM

Do they have a football team?...:rimshot:

(sorry...I couldn't resist)