PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap! USD is putting a beating on the #1 1AA ranked Eastern Washington Eagles! 2

JustinTyem
09-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Yahoooo, 21-7 @ halftime,keep on going yotes!!!!

coloradobison
09-10-2011, 10:49 PM
I like it.

TheBisonator
09-10-2011, 10:51 PM
It's unreal.

4mcruenomore
09-10-2011, 10:52 PM
It is awesome (It's FCS btw, otherwise you sound like DaveK)

SUBISON247
09-10-2011, 10:53 PM
EWU is driving early in the 3rd

4mcruenomore
09-10-2011, 10:54 PM
The Yotes just need to get some good drives and hang in there.

JustinTyem
09-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Jesse Weisbrod#96 Yotes DE from Waupaca,was teammates in highschool.

CaBisonFan
09-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Is this online somewhere? Or on TV ?

MOTBison
09-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Is this online somewhere? Or on TV ?

It is on TV in ND and online on GoBison.

MOTBison
09-10-2011, 11:36 PM
It is on TV in ND and online on GoBison.

Sorry, wrong thread.:hide:

EmeraldCityBison
09-11-2011, 12:10 AM
USD wins. 30-17.

Wow.

tcbison
09-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Nice win by the Yotes! Congrats to them. What a funny day in South Dakota with SDSU embarassing themselves and USD getting a huge win.

CaBisonFan
09-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Nice win by the Yotes! Congrats to them. What a funny day in South Dakota with SDSU embarassing themselves and USD getting a huge win.

USD is better than Washington...:cool:

KC Bison
09-11-2011, 01:26 AM
I won't ever question Dom again on his prediction of a USD victory.

BigBison
09-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Eastern Washington is overrated, nevertheless good win USD

coldspot
09-11-2011, 03:22 AM
not so good when theyre not playing on tampax field.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-11-2011, 03:28 AM
not so good when theyre not playing on tampax field.

Either that or USD is really good.

EndZoneQB
09-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Either that or USD is really good.

They have a decent handful of FBS/BCS transfers. Not saying that makes them good, but Dante Warren is pretty dang good.

WYOBISONMAN
09-11-2011, 04:51 AM
This is funny as hell!!!!!!!

DIBISON
09-11-2011, 05:56 AM
MVFC soon to be member over the Big Sky conference champ! Way to go Yotes!

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 06:03 AM
MVFC soon to be member over the Big Sky conference champ! Way to go Yotes!

Montana state was the big sky conference champ, We pushed their faces in mud.

CaBisonFan
09-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Bet the Montana schools are more than happy with seeing EWU lose to USD. The Griz love the 'king of the hill' status that they used to enjoy...which is why we didn't get accepted into the Big Sky. Rules were changed to fit their wants & needs...last-minute. That's what we get for beating them with DII talent in 2003. Shame on us.

Surprise...USD brings it to the Big Sky immediately. So it's kind of a double-edged sword for Montana.

EWU was never that good. The football gods were with them...and our DC forgot about something called a blitz. Not once, not twice, not thrice...forever. Kinda like the 2007 Brookings game. "We don't really want the ball....here. Merry Christmas!"

A1pigskin
09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Sweet victory for USD.

OrygunBison
09-11-2011, 02:52 PM
EWU will be back. They are a very good team. I saw some of that game against UW. They should have won that game and the Huskies will be a decent team this year. They had everything that they could handle.

abc123
09-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Bet the Montana schools are more than happy with seeing EWU lose to USD. The Griz love the 'king of the hill' status that they used to enjoy...which is why we didn't get accepted into the Big Sky. Rules were changed to fit their wants & needs...last-minute. That's what we get for beating them with DII talent in 2003. Shame on us.

Surprise...USD brings it to the Big Sky immediately. So it's kind of a double-edged sword for Montana.

EWU was never that good. The football gods were with them...and our DC forgot about something called a blitz. Not once, not twice, not thrice...forever. Kinda like the 2007 Brookings game. "We don't really want the ball....here. Merry Christmas!"

I think you forgot some purple font on a few of the statement in here...

Just curious what rules were changed for them? And which teams don't enjoy being the best in their league? Are you telling me you don't enjoy UNI losing?

tony
09-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Are you telling me you don't enjoy UNI losing?

Well, I don't like seeing any MVFC teams lose non-conference games. Pretty sure Big Sky fans are the same with EWU.

tjbison
09-11-2011, 03:24 PM
where are all the EWU fans that come on here and brag??

344Johnson
09-11-2011, 06:21 PM
where are all the EWU fans that come on here and brag??

Still celebrating beating a good football team back in december.

semobison
09-11-2011, 06:41 PM
USD has been almost unbeatable at home recently! They have won something like 35 of the last forty! No big suprise for me that they beat EWU!......Why is everybody on BV so pissy n cynical nowdays?? Every thread..were bashing each other? Am I missing something?

GrizBison
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
CaBisonFan you have no idea what you are talking about about why NDSU isn't in the Big Sky. At that time before this conference shake up, none of the CA/AZ/OR schools in the Big Sky wanted anything to do with a school in the midwest for travel of the other sports. Both MT schools wanted NDSU (and UND) at the time....but they have one vote apiece.

Everyone knows Eastern wasn't paying attention to SD....they only care about the game this Saturday in Missoula.

EndZoneQB
09-11-2011, 08:12 PM
CaBisonFan you have no idea what you are talking about about why NDSU isn't in the Big Sky. At that time before this conference shake up, none of the CA/AZ/OR schools in the Big Sky wanted anything to do with a school in the midwest for travel of the other sports. Both MT schools wanted NDSU (and UND) at the time....but they have one vote apiece.

Everyone knows Eastern wasn't paying attention to SD....they only care about the game this Saturday in Missoula.

And, I have a feeling, they will be leaving Missoula with a loss.

Twentysix
09-11-2011, 08:14 PM
USD has been almost unbeatable at home recently! They have won something like 35 of the last forty! No big suprise for me that they beat EWU!......Why is everybody on BV so pissy n cynical nowdays?? Every thread..were bashing each other? Am I missing something?

Lakes bashing no longer unites the masses.

moosbah
09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
I think we all need to take a deep breath, regroup, and return to not caring about anything that involves South Dakota.:nod:

CaBisonFan
09-12-2011, 01:44 PM
CaBisonFan you have no idea what you are talking about about why NDSU isn't in the Big Sky. Everyone knows Eastern wasn't paying attention to SD....they only care about the game this Saturday in Missoula.

No idea...huh?

Everyone knows...huh?

CaBisonFan
09-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I think you forgot some purple font on a few of the statement in here...

Just curious what rules were changed for them? And which teams don't enjoy being the best in their league? Are you telling me you don't enjoy UNI losing?

Rule was changed to requiring 100 percent approval by members prior to the vote.

Why wouldn't I want UNI to lose when we're in the hunt for conference standings?

HerdBot
09-12-2011, 02:29 PM
More respect to the Missouri Valley. When your middle of the road teams whoop ass against the National Champions , we may finally get some respect. Who are the bad teams? Youngstown? They look good so far. Missouri State? Bad road team. Great at home. SDSU? They always start slow.

Bison"FANatic"
09-12-2011, 02:33 PM
EWU will be back. They are a very good team. I saw some of that game against UW. They should have won that game and the Huskies will be a decent team this year. They had everything that they could handle.

I watched the first half of the EWU USD game and that is the most unbalanced team I have seen in a long time that is that biased to the pass. They are very good at passing the ball but when you don't have to respect the run at it is going to be a high risk high reward offense and when things go bad the wheels are going to fall off. Unless they can find a semblance of a running game they are going to have a long year. It doesn't have to be great but it has to be enough to have the linebackers respect it and not just be able to drop into coverage or come on a all out pass blitz.