PDA

View Full Version : Competition

bisonwood
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM
It's nice to win non conference games, but why don't we schedule higher caliber games. Do we play these easy non-conference games to get a sure win in order to qualify for playoffs or should we play tougher BCS teams and make our team better? I know we have Minnesota on this years schedule and Colorado State and Kansas State in the future but our other non-conference games are weak.

DjKyRo
09-04-2011, 11:13 PM
It's nice to win non conference games, but why don't we schedule higher caliber games. Do we play these easy non-conference games to get a sure win in order to qualify for playoffs or should we play tougher BCS teams and make our team better? I know we have Minnesota on this years schedule and Colorado State and Kansas State in the future but our other non-conference games are weak.

Don't forget that we had Georgia Southern (currently #2 nationally in FCS) here in Fargo before they bought out. I'm sure that wasn't exactly GT's choice.

We have Montana and Montana St. coming to the Dome in the next two years, as well as Robert Morris opening the Dome next year (last year's NEC champion). Compared to other schools (particularly those in the Big Sky who invariably have at least one non-counter) I'd say we aren't doing half-bad.

HandoEX
09-04-2011, 11:13 PM
For starters, call Georgia Southern's AD and ask him why they pussed out on making the return trip to Fargo this season.

ndsubison1
09-04-2011, 11:26 PM

for some reason there arent many non-conference games between top teams in the FCS. would be nice if that changed

4mcruenomore
09-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Have you ever thought that maybe "we" were the tough non conference game? I mean, maybe Lafayette fans were saying, hey, why don't we play someone tough for a non conference game? So they get NDSU on the schedule.

roadwarrior
09-04-2011, 11:39 PM
As long as we stick to D-I teams, I will be happy.

North Side
09-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Have you ever thought that maybe "we" were the tough non conference game? I mean, maybe Lafayette fans were saying, hey, why don't we play someone tough for a non conference game? So they get NDSU on the schedule.

great non negative way to look at it

plus the way I see it we get 2 very likely W's under our belt. Rather than baptized by fire like we did last year with Kansas. These games count just as much towards playoffs as any other FCS team. I am cool with any team as long as we NEVER play a D2 team.

ndsubison1
09-04-2011, 11:44 PM
man georgia southern wouldve been a sick game this coming week. but i guess i dont mind having 1 or 2 cupcakes, MVFC is tough enough as it is

344Johnson
09-04-2011, 11:46 PM
As long as we follow the "Notre Dame Policy" of not scheduling down I am happy. I would love if we could score some CAA or Southland teams here in the Dome but Georgia Southern kind of threw a wrench in that.

Twentysix
09-04-2011, 11:47 PM

Good games are scheduled years in advance. You play shitty teams when the good team backs out and you must fill a spot on the fly. I don't understand why so many people are asking this?

Keep in mind Lafayette is traditionally a good team. When the georgia southern game had the return trip agreed upon I would bet that year Lafayette was in the playoffs... Is a playoff team not a good team?

Programs have ups and downs. I have a hunch the year we finally get an App st style program to fargo they will be in a down swing and people will bitch about playing a cupcake. Watch Montana go 1-10 the year we play them in fargo. People will complain.

4mcruenomore
09-04-2011, 11:48 PM
I think it would be cool to play Delaware or Appy obviously
I would also like to play an Ivy league school
During transition years I wanted us to schedule Grand Valley

Twentysix
09-04-2011, 11:48 PM
As long as we follow the "Notre Dame Policy" of not scheduling down I am happy. I would love if we could score some CAA or Southland teams here in the Dome but Georgia Southern kind of threw a wrench in that.

Watch what you wish for, our CAA teams will be Georgia State and Rhode Island.

Twentysix
09-04-2011, 11:49 PM

Ivy's do not play outside the patriot league (Rarely they will play an NEC school). We arent good enough for them, maybe UND is but we arent.

4mcruenomore
09-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Ivy's do not play outside the patriot league (Rarely they will play an NEC school). We arent good enough for them, maybe UND is but we arent.

I know, it is my wish list besides FBS games I guess.

GradBison
09-05-2011, 12:00 AM
All good points, in addition to the fact that we don't need a return trip for the likes of Lafayette and St Francis, higher echelon teams require home and homes which would cut into having 6 home games.

SamsRams
09-05-2011, 12:00 AM

NDSU could play anyone they want if they are willing to cancel all non conference home games and play on the road. So do you prefer no non conference home games?

Bisonguy
09-05-2011, 12:03 AM

Scheduling Grand Valley during the transition would have been asinine. Nothing to gain, everything as far as progressing to a respected DI football school to lose.

WCU in 2013 should be a good matchup.

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Scheduling Grand Valley during the transition would have been asinine. Nothing to gain, everything as far as progressing to a respected DI football school to lose.

WCU in 2013 should be a good matchup.

I was thinking as opposed to the DII schools we played against, don't see your point.

Bisonguy
09-05-2011, 12:22 AM
I was thinking as opposed to the DII schools we played against, don't see your point.

Those DII/NAIA games were schedule filler that nobody gave a shit who was lined up opposite the Bison. GVSU would have cost more, had no more crowd drawing power than Arkansas-Monticello, and had a much greater potential (although still very small) chance at an upset that could have set the program back. NDSU curbstomped a top 5 DII Carson-Newman team and I would have preferred a non-scholly DI Drake on the schedule. The transition was a time to focus on the DI road ahead, not to keep looking back in the DII rear view mirror.

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Those DII/NAIA games were schedule filler that nobody gave a shit who was lined up opposite the Bison. GVSU would have cost more, had no more crowd drawing power than Arkansas-Monticello, and had a much greater potential (although still very small) chance at an upset that could have set the program back. NDSU curbstomped a top 5 DII Carson-Newman team and I would have preferred a non-scholly DI Drake on the schedule. The transition was a time to focus on the DI road ahead, not to keep looking back in the DII rear view mirror.

I believe I said they were the teams I would have liked to see play, I could give a shit about your opinion I guess.

SamsRams
09-05-2011, 12:26 AM
I believe I said they were the teams I would have liked to see play, I could give a shit about your opinion I guess.

yes but I think the point is, they didnt about your opinion first!

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
yes but I think the point is, they didnt about your opinion first!

haha, touche!

bisoneer
09-05-2011, 12:55 AM
I like the D 1 non conf. home games and 1 big pay check away game before the conf. games get started... why risk injury when it is difficult to have depth at this level, especially in the skill positions.

Twentysix
09-05-2011, 12:56 AM

Translation 98% of the FCS exists within several hundred miles of these schools. They would play us, but we would have to go there first then they would come here then we would go there again.

SDSU played delaware last year. How did that workout? They are not going to brookings...Ever. If you want to play these teams get your butt on a plane when we meet in the playoffs and the games are for real. That is the best chance of keeping 6 home games and getting them to fargo.

344Johnson
09-05-2011, 12:57 AM
I might elect to play Devil's Advocate and say that perhaps if we want some high quality opponents in the dome we should dominate current OOC type of scheduling. Win a game against mediocre Big Ten and Big 12 teams every year, do well in the conference, and then GASP! Play against good FCS teams in the playoffs.....double GASP! AT HOME! Sham Wow wouldn't that be neat?

Twentysix
09-05-2011, 12:58 AM
I might elect to play Devil's Advocate and say that perhaps if we want some high quality opponents in the dome we should dominate current OOC type of scheduling. Win a game against mediocre Big Ten and Big 12 teams every year, do well in the conference, and then GASP! Play against good FCS teams in the playoffs.....double GASP! AT HOME! Sham Wow wouldn't that be neat?

I finally agree with this guy. :rimshot:

Also in 2013 we play the Big 12 the Big sky the Socon and the Missouri Valley.

Not to shabby of a lineup..

mnriverbison
09-05-2011, 01:04 AM
I might elect to play Devil's Advocate and say that perhaps if we want some high quality opponents in the dome we should dominate current OOC type of scheduling. Win a game against terrible horribleBig Ten and Big 12 teams every year, do well in the conference, and then GASP! Play against good FCS teams in the playoffs.....double GASP! AT HOME! Sham Wow wouldn't that be neat?

Love your statement with one change to represent the truth.

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 01:11 AM
I was just saying teams that I, me, 4mcrue would like to see, holy crap, don't beat me up over it. It's not like I make the schedules.

lakespanther
09-05-2011, 01:14 AM

I am sure that I will lose some green rep points but....look at our schedule. We dont play teams Lafayette or St Francis. I don't know what those games accomplish. It's kind of like the iowa chokeye's playing Tenessee Tech. What did that do for those yo-yo's yesterday? We playing Stephen F Austin next week. I like your thinking though.

Hammersmith
09-05-2011, 01:29 AM
I am sure that I will lose some green rep points but....look at our schedule. We dont play teams Lafayette or St Francis. I don't know what those games accomplish. It's kind of like the iowa chokeye's playing Tenessee Tech. What did that do for those yo-yo's yesterday? We playing Stephen F Austin next week. I like your thinking though.

You're playing Southern Utah, which I would put in the same conversation as Lafayette. Your game against SFA is no better than our original game against Georgia Southern that GSU backed out of(both SFA & GSU are picked to win or runner up their conferences). Iowa State is picked to finish second to last in the Big 12; about the same as Minnesota. Really, I'm not seeing much of a difference between the two schedules.

Bison bison
09-05-2011, 01:39 AM
I was just saying teams that I, me, 4mcrue would like to see, holy crap, don't beat me up over it. It's not like I make the schedules.

isn't there a woman in your wife to tell you what you want. like to buy her a purse.

Bison bison
09-05-2011, 01:42 AM

UNI played St. Francis in 2009 dumbass.

ndsubison1
09-05-2011, 01:44 AM
You're playing Southern Utah, which I would put in the same conversation as Lafayette. Your game against SFA is no better than our original game against Georgia Southern that GSU backed out of(both SFA & GSU are picked to win or runner up their conferences). Iowa State is picked to finish second to last in the Big 12; about the same as Minnesota. Really, I'm not seeing much of a difference between the two schedules.

I would put SUU ahead of Lafayette. At least this season and even last season. They should be a formidable team this year. Plus Lafayette and St. Francis are nowhere close to SFA.

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 01:45 AM
I would put SUU ahead of Lafayette. At least this season and even last season. They should be a formidable team this year

UND is going to crush them

DjKyRo
09-05-2011, 01:48 AM
UND is going to crush them

Like they did last year?

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Like they did last year?

oops, I forgot purple font!!

DjKyRo
09-05-2011, 01:51 AM
oops, I forgot purple font!!

You had me worried for a second.

4mcruenomore
09-05-2011, 01:52 AM
UND will crush SUU easily, 50-0

yellowstreak
09-05-2011, 01:56 AM
It's nice to win non conference games, but why don't we schedule higher caliber games.

If we are going to play lower caliber teams, why not play UND?

Hammersmith
09-05-2011, 01:57 AM
I would put SUU ahead of Lafayette. At least this season and even last season. They should be a formidable team this year. Plus Lafayette and St. Francis are nowhere close to SFA.

I'd probably agree with you regarding SUU & Laf, but I was just saying they are in the same ballpark when it comes to scheduling. It's not like SUU is cream of the crop and Laf is a cellar dweller. And I was comparing SFU to GSU, not St F. St F is a cupcake among cupcakes, but we all know it was a last minute addition after GSU bailed.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-05-2011, 02:01 AM

I agree. Tougher FCS teams would be great, but the problem is the tougher schools will only play a home and home. If we want 6 home games a season, we will have to settle for lesser opponents.

Twentysix
09-05-2011, 02:24 AM

GSU is a contender this year SFA is not. the GSU game is a way better game than the SFA game.

onbison09
09-05-2011, 02:47 AM

Really they don't? :hide:

NDSUstudent
09-05-2011, 03:30 AM

Really??? Lets go back a decade and look at UNI's non-conference schedules...

2010- No Cupcakes
2009- St Francis
2008- SUU
2007- MSU Mankato, Drake AND SUU
2006- Drake
2005- UMD and Drake
2004- MSU Mankato
2003- Northern Michigan
2002- Wayne State
2001- Wayne State

Herd
09-05-2011, 04:07 PM
The Recipe that we should follow for our 3 OOC games is . . .

1 FBS
2 FCS (2 at home if possible; or 1 home-1 away if a quality opponent)
0 Non-DI games

I don't have a problem with our scheduling at all, especially when you consider that Georgia Sourthern backed out.

Now, if we start scheduling Non-DI games, then I'll have a problem. Look at Montana's schedule . . . if they loose this week vs Cal Poly, they'll need to win 8 0f 9 which includes a non-DI game and EWU, Sac St, MSU to make the playoffs. If they loose to Cal Poly, a good possibility, their margin for playoff error is almost zero, and I'd almost count them out. If their DII was a DI, its a lot different story.

CHADSTAUS
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
As long as we stick to D-I teams, I will be happy.

I agree. No more 60-0 games.

Gully
09-05-2011, 04:16 PM

Well, you might see 60-0 next week against a DI opponent.

Bison bison
09-05-2011, 04:17 PM

Could we have one thread where people don't bring up playing UND.

jeesh.

tjbison
09-05-2011, 04:33 PM

2010- No Cupcakes
2009- St Francis
2008- SUU
2006- Drake
2005- UMD and Drake
2004- MSU Mankato
2003- Northern Michigan
2002- Wayne State
2001- Wayne State

Typical UNI fan acting like their shit don't stink

344Johnson
09-05-2011, 05:18 PM

As long as we keep in mind that Georgia Southern was on the schedule, I'd say that UNI and NDSU had pretty comparable schedules. I'd say Minnesota is better than Iowa St. and I'd say that Southern utah is better than Lafayette.

Herd
09-05-2011, 05:25 PM
I give GT a lot of credit for scheduling the right way at NDSU to pursue the playoffs. If we lose at MN, we will likely be 2-1 and will need to go 5-3 to make the playoffs, which is very doable. If we would pull out a win at MN, 4-4 in Conf would give you a shot at the playoffs, although not likely again this year.

If we played two FBS games or had a DII at home like some, then you need to go 7-1 in conference. For those of you criticizing the schedule, you have it all wrong. SDSU fans will go ahead and criticize NDSU scheduling, but they don't have the attendance numbers to be able to bring in FCS opponents for guarantee games like NDSU. So really, our scheduling gives us a leg up. They are playing home&home OOC FCS games that are tougher and 1/2 the time on the road. Those game are great for the fans, but no so much for playoff chances. If SDSU can win at Cal Poly, then they will have overcome their schedule and put themselves in a great position. Like our MN, their IL game is likely a loss.

Da_Bison
09-05-2011, 05:36 PM
I give GT a lot of credit for scheduling the right way at NDSU to pursue the playoffs. If we lose at MN, we will likely be 2-1 and will need to go 5-3 to make the playoffs, which is very doable. If we would pull out a win at MN, 4-4 in Conf would give you a shot at the playoffs, although not likely again this year.

If we played two FBS games and had a DII at home, then you need to go 7-1 in conference. For those of you criticizing the schedule, you have it all wrong. SDSU fans will go ahead and criticize NDSU scheduling, but they don't have the attendance numbers to be able to bring in FCS opponents for guarantee games like NDSU. So really, our scheduling gives us a leg up. They are playing home&home OOC FCS games that are tougher and 1/2 the time on the road. Those game are great for the fans, but no so much for playoff chances. If SDSU can win at Cal Poly, then they will have overcome their schedule and put themselves in a great position. Like our MN, their IL game is likely a loss.

Likely????

344Johnson
09-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Really they don't? :hide:

Notre Dame has never scheduled an FCS game. Take a gander at their schedule this year. They play Michigan, Michigan St., Stanford, USC, Purdue, and Navy every single year. They usually play Boston College as well. I'd say that those are all respectable games. Purdue is usually mediocre and Navy is usually mediocre but the rest are usually solid-good. Then they do play some lower quality teams like Western Michigan but hey, last year they played Utah when Utah was top 10. I like the way they schedule.

I also like the way we schedule. Set yourself up to go to the playoffs, to get home games in the playoffs.

BisoninNWMN
09-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Notre Dame has never scheduled an FCS game. Take a gander at their schedule this year. They play Michigan, Michigan St., Stanford, USC, Purdue, and Navy every single year. They usually play Boston College as well. I'd say that those are all respectable games. Purdue is usually mediocre and Navy is usually mediocre but the rest are usually solid-good. Then they do play some lower quality teams like Western Michigan but hey, last year they played Utah when Utah was top 10. I like the way they schedule.

I also like the way we schedule. Set yourself up to go to the playoffs, to get home games in the playoffs.

Exactly!

We have both Montana schools on the schedule in the future.

6 home games a year with a shot at the playoffs.....fine with me!!

jaystus
09-05-2011, 06:51 PM
UNI goes to Steven F. Austin, who is ranked that's pretty cool.

lakespanther
09-05-2011, 10:47 PM
UNI played St. Francis in 2009 dumbass.

In typical bison fashion....I am talking about THIS year. Wow...

lakespanther
09-05-2011, 10:51 PM

2010- No Cupcakes
2009- St Francis
2008- SUU
2006- Drake
2005- UMD and Drake
2004- MSU Mankato
2003- Northern Michigan
2002- Wayne State
2001- Wayne State

I wish you guys could concentrate on the present. I am not referring too 1994. I am referring too 2011. Just a note. Every time I refer to football I am talking about the 2011 season.

56BISON73
09-05-2011, 11:03 PM
I wish you guys could concentrate on the present. I am not referring too 1994. I am referring too 2011. Just a note. Every time I refer to football I am talking about the 2011 season.

You WILL remember that when talking about the the playoffs also?:)

tjbison
09-05-2011, 11:29 PM
You WILL remember that when talking about the the playoffs also?:)

no thats different, only NDSU fans cant talk about the past but everyone else can, especially when they come on and say that UNI doesnt schedule fluff games and then the truth and facts come out that they have had DII and DIII's then its CURRENT...funny stuff

Twentysix
09-05-2011, 11:38 PM
UNI is much like typical minnesota teams. Usually good enough to win some games, never good enough to win a championship.

Now I am a fan of a few minnesota teams, So i can relate with their all around general bitchyness when it comes to reality.

lakespanther
09-06-2011, 02:16 AM
If you have seen the current poll you will realize the respect UNI has in our division. We lost and moved UP 3 places. You guys pummled Lafayette and didn't move. Which game is repected more by the voters? I think the original intent of this post was to talk about schedule strength. Respect comes with that. Next year we open at Wisconsin and then play Iowa two weeks later. Who do you guys have in your first three games next year?

mgbison
09-06-2011, 02:19 AM
Or because uni is broke and needs money.

lakespanther
09-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Robert Morris and Colorado State. How will those games improve your football team?

56BISON73
09-06-2011, 02:21 AM
If you have seen the current poll you will realize the respect UNI has in our division. We lost and moved UP 3 places. You guys pummled Lafayette and didn't move. Which game is repected more by the voters? I think the original intent of this post was to talk about schedule strength. Respect comes with that. Next year we open at Wisconsin and then play Iowa two weeks later. Who do you guys have in your first three games next year?

Has UNI ever beaten ISU? For some reason I think they have?

coldspot
09-06-2011, 02:22 AM

losses at wisconsin and iowa aren't going to mean jack shit when you're 6-5 and outside the playoff picture.

mgbison
09-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Our schedule was perfect this year. Open with lafayette, then play georgia southern and minnesota. Nothing we can do about Georgia southern buying out the contract at the last minute. Southern pussies.

lakespanther
09-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Yes we have beaten them. I will need to look up how many times. Once we do it we celebrate and then let it go. We act like we have done it before and stop talking about it a week or two after it happens. We like to look forward.

Nice with all the bad reps! The truth hurts doesn't it? I saw a post earlier that said someone was happy to schedule weak team to set you up for the playoffs. That is sad.

sambini
09-06-2011, 02:30 AM
If you have seen the current poll you will realize the respect UNI has in our division. We lost and moved UP 3 places. You guys pummled Lafayette and didn't move. Which game is repected more by the voters? I think the original intent of this post was to talk about schedule strength. Respect comes with that. Next year we open at Wisconsin and then play Iowa two weeks later. Who do you guys have in your first three games next year? The only poll I am concerned about. Is the one at the end of the year. Your state is broke not our problem. So you have 2 big money games to help out the buget. See ya down the road.. As I watch another oil truck pass by..

344Johnson
09-06-2011, 02:33 AM
UNI is much like typical minnesota teams. Usually good enough to win some games, never good enough to win a championship.

Now I am a fan of a few minnesota teams, So i can relate with their all around general bitchyness when it comes to reality.

It is very frustrating to watch minnesota teams, even as someone who dislikes the Vikes. I like the Twins though, and it is frustrating. No need to bash UNI though guys, until we beat them (this century), they can talk shit. However, :) we can mention how we actually did something in the playoffs this year. I feel like NDSU and UNI are developing a nasty rivalry and I love it. Hopefully we will both represent the conference well in the playoffs in the coming years. UNI, please start winning the games you should, too much talent over there to be doing what your doing.

344Johnson
09-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Yes we have beaten them. I will need to look up how many times. Once we do it we celebrate and then let it go. We act like we have done it before and stop talking about it a week or two after it happens. We like to look forward.

Nice with all the bad reps! The truth hurts doesn't it? I saw a post earlier that said someone was happy to schedule weak team to set you up for the playoffs. That is sad.

We play a tough conference, I prefer to have home OOC games, would I like one of them annually to be against a solid team? Yes, but that realisticly isn't going to happen if we want 6 home games.

BlueBisonRock
09-06-2011, 02:37 AM

Did someone yourin8 in your cherrios again? You will never get positive support when you come into a discussion with a bunch of negative horse shit. The only time I see most folks on this board dissing like this, it is a result of a foolish or arrogant poster who decides to poke the buffalo and then wonders what happened when the herd runs him into the ground.

Gratz on your moral victory yesterday. If you take a clue from the Bison, next year you should kick them all over the field... Oh thats right. You don't play ISU next year.

56BISON73
09-06-2011, 02:37 AM

All I asked was if you had beaten them. Too bad you have to respond with all the defensive bullshit instead of trying to establish some dialogue.

Bison bison
09-06-2011, 02:49 AM
Yes we have beaten them. I will need to look up how many times.

WTF are you talking about?

When you talk football you are talking 2011.

In 2011, UNI has yet to win a game.

:bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bun nyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunny b::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb: :bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::b unnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb:

344Johnson
09-06-2011, 02:52 AM
When we say football here, we are talking about 2011. UNI has no winning tradition when it comes to said 'football'. Haven't won in a game of football actually.

4mcruenomore
09-06-2011, 01:26 PM
UNI is broke as a joke. Dollar wise it sounds like they are barely hanging on. Not to mention they play FB in a dump.

344Johnson
09-06-2011, 02:06 PM
UNI is broke as a joke. Dollar wise it sounds like they are barely hanging on. Not to mention they play FB in a dump.

Is there any chance that they could lose their football program? That'd be a damn shame. Quality football down there....however, I think we'd see our recruiting area get a little bit bigger.